• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Anything-Goes Smack Talk Thread

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Aldon is a drunk to the worst degree, but he got in a lot of heat for his party a few years ago when his assault weapons were discharged. He was also stabbed at the same party. I say he hung out with the bad guys so that makes him a thug as well.

Smith's assualt weapons weren't discharged. They were found during a search of the home. He was just dumb. They had a party and left anyone into the party even people they didn't know. Gang members showed up to the party an shots were fired.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Smith's assualt weapons weren't discharged. They were found during a search of the home. He was just dumb. They had a party and left anyone into the party even people they didn't know. Gang members showed up to the party an shots were fired.

I thought he did fire in the air to try to disperse the crowd. He wasn't charged, but that doesn't necessarily mean it didn't happen.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he did fire in the air to try to disperse the crowd. He wasn't charged, but that doesn't necessarily mean it didn't happen.

According to eyewitness reports he fired a handgun in the air as did Delanie Walker. They did it to try and disperse the crowd after gang members showed up to the party. The assualt weapons were found during a search of the home. The weapons that were found are legal in the state of Arizona where he purchased them but are illegal in California.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
According to eyewitness reports he fired a handgun in the air as did Delanie Walker. They did it to try and disperse the crowd after gang members showed up to the party. The assualt weapons were found during a search of the home. The weapons that were found are legal in the state of Arizona where he purchased them but are illegal in California.

Yeah, okay, that's probably correct. I didn't think he was firing the assault rifles, just thought that he had in fact fired a gun.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, okay, that's probably correct. I didn't think he was firing the assault rifles, just thought that he had in fact fired a gun.
The whole thing was just incredibly stupid. They threw a party charging ten bucks to get in. I don't understand why NFL players would open a party for a meager $10. I attended alot of parties like that in my time and I know when you open it up to everyone word travels fast. I could only imagine how fast word traveled and the interest it drew when word was the party was being thrown by a couple of 49er players

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess what Bradford gets hurt again and might be done for the year. Guy just cant stay on the field.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta agree with you on the subject for sure. I've had some complaints so the best thing for me to do is just to lock this thread. Sorry all. We do have a trash talk thread if anyone wants to continue this conversation.

This board has a fair mod and I wonder who went crying to him to lock the thread about RW. I would think he has more important things to do, but he did follow up a complaint, or was it complaints?If it's just too fucking painful to read, merely avoiding the thread should stop your tears. IMO, no way was that thread out of line. We all have seen threads get way too far out of line and that was not the case in that thread.
Patterson is hurt because DC said it was his right to be delusional. HE DID NOT CALL YOU DELUSIONAL. You may be built like PeeWee Herman, but it is your right to be as fat as a pig. NOTE: I did not just call you a pig. It is your right to be as fat as one if you wish.
19TD's, 0 Int's over 5 games. It happens all the time.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta agree with you on the subject for sure. I've had some complaints so the best thing for me to do is just to lock this thread. Sorry all. We do have a trash talk thread if anyone wants to continue this conversation.

This board has a fair mod and I wonder who went crying to him to lock the thread about RW. I would think he has more important things to do, but he did follow up a complaint, or was it complaints?If it's just too fucking painful to read, merely avoiding the thread should stop your tears. IMO, no way was that thread out of line. We all have seen threads get way too far out of line and that was not the case in that thread.
Patterson is hurt because DC said it was his right to be delusional. HE DID NOT CALL YOU DELUSIONAL. You may be built like PeeWee Herman, but it is your right to be as fat as a pig. NOTE: I did not just call you a pig. It is your right to be as fat as one if you wish.
19TD's, 0 Int's over 5 games. It happens all the time.

Why should we have to avoid threads on OUR BOARD because of posters from other boards. I wasn't hurt by what I was called, I just don't need to read that crap here. I expect it on the General Board but I sure as heck don't need it here. And that thread did get out of line with one of your posters calling Purguy stupid and the thread turning into a smacktalk thread not even about Wilson anymore. Obvious that some Seahawk posters like to mock Purguy on the General Board and a couple decided to carry it over to our board which is not okay. What amazes me is there are what three or four RW threads on the General Board and obviously that isn't enough for some

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should we have to avoid threads on OUR BOARD because of posters from other boards. I wasn't hurt by what I was called, I just don't need to read that crap here. I expect it on the General Board but I sure as heck don't need it here. And that thread did get out of line with one of your posters calling Purguy stupid and the thread turning into a smacktalk thread not even about Wilson anymore. Obvious that some Seahawk posters like to mock Purguy on the General Board and a couple decided to carry it over to our board which is not okay. What amazes me is there are what three or four RW threads on the General Board and obviously that isn't enough for some
I will avoid threads on our own board when I know it will get under my skin. I posted something along that exact line earlier today, and that was about our own posters.
Yes, you were upset to mention what DC said, but you took it completely wrong.
Purguy more often than not will say goofy things that are easy to debunk, but he in not a whiner and can take whatever punishment is thrown his way.
Some in our society are so easily offended.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will avoid threads on our own board when I know it will get under my skin. I posted something along that exact line earlier today, and that was about our own posters.
Yes, you were upset to mention what DC said, but you took it completely wrong.
Purguy more often than not will say goofy things that are easy to debunk, but he in not a whiner and can take whatever punishment is thrown his way.
Some in our society are so easily offended.
Some of you are so self absorbed. There are numerous RW and Seahawk threads on the GB and have to complain about a RW thread on our team board. It's like some of you aren't content to just enjoy success but have to make sure everyone else acknowledges it. That thread died because our fans grew bored with it until another team poster bumped it. And still only a couple of us even responded to it. Only one person was even commenting at the end from SF. Some of you are content unless the whole football world is talking about the Seahawks