• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Anything-Goes Smack Talk Thread

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
In response to the following Seahawk smack:

Why even talk over there? they are so fragile that they can't even put a smack talking thread up because they can't handle it. The inferiority complex over there is gushing through every corner.
:suds:

...there is now a trashtalkular thread of all things smack and smack-related products. I'll start.

The Seahawks' moms are so fat, when they sit around the house, they sit AROUND the house. :boxing:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inferiority complex? Lol, they finally win something and they still can't stop obsessing about the 49ers and their fan base. Irony much?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In response to the following Seahawk smack:

...there is now a trashtalkular thread of all things smack and smack-related products. I'll start.

The Seahawks' moms are so fat, when they sit around the house, they sit AROUND the house. :boxing:

I dont plan on looking here much if at all. I suspect most of the posters here have no use for it. We have had enough of our share of this juvenile nonsense on the ESPN boards. Even the unmoderated 49er pages I read have Seahawk trolls on it. I hope this nonsense doesnt spilll onto other threads.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it does I'll move it to this thread where it belongs.

Why even talk over there? they are so fragile that they can't even put a smack talking thread up because they can't handle it. The inferiority complex over there is gushing through every corner.

BTW, this is such utter nonsense. It isn't that the posters here can't handle it, it is that most are not interested in it. You don't see the posters here travel in mass to the General Board every time a 49er player is mentioned.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inferiority complex? Lol, they finally win something and they still can't stop obsessing about the 49ers and their fan base. Irony much?

Exactly. I never see anyone here ever comment or complain about their board.

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really get into the smack talk, so I'll just go with:

GO RAMS!!!

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think it's a bad idea?

You may be right. If it gets dumb I'll just close it.

I personally think it will cause more trouble then it's worth. I am not a internet trash talker since a lot of those who are tend to be keyboard tough guy. Also "trash talking" is fine among friends but on here it turns personal quickly since they're usually not tact in things said.

Last thing I feel this board is welcoming of all comers here to talk football. I have no problems chopping it up with a rival team poster or any one for that matter if we are talking about the football and if a poster can't come and have a civil conversation and only want to talk trash about the 49ers I say fuck em and let them stay on their own board not give them an avenue to do so. JMHO

With that said Sick you are active enough to not let things get to out of hand so I will be fine either way on what you do with this thread. I just don't see myself commenting or reading this thread.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren't stooping to any level. Other teams have the same thing on their boards as well. There is nothing wrong with a little smack talk. If you don't want to partake then don't. Simple enough.

Edit: It's not like this is license for them to troll other threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren't stooping to any level. Other teams have the same thing on their boards as well. There is nothing wrong with a little smack talk. If you don't want to partake then don't. Simple enough.

Edit: It's not like this is license for them to troll other threads.

Hoping this will work out. Easy enough to shut it down if it doesn't . I actually think it will help keep your regular threads on track. I've seen smack talk threads on various boards, with different results. Worth a try IMO.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I traced where this came from and I find it interesting the OP complaining about being banned from our board. I remember this poster posting a short video on our board of a Seahawk defender hitting a 49er player, the intent beng none other than to troll. He then posts a video on another board that makes fun of Bowman being carted off the field during the NFC Championship game. On another thread he admits he doesn't like most of our fanbase, and now complains about being banned from our board, amazing.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I traced where this came from and I find it interesting the OP complaining about being banned from our board. I remember this poster posting a short video on our board of a Seahawk defender hitting a 49er player, the intent beng none other than to troll. He then posts a video on another board that makes fun of Bowman being carted off the field during the NFC Championship game. On another thread he admits he doesn't like most of our fanbase, and now complains about being banned from our board, amazing.

Meh is banned from posting here anyways, so shouldn't be a problem.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh is banned from posting here anyways, so shouldn't be a problem.

Sorry, I don't know all of the abbreviations. What does Meh stand for? If it is the name of a person, I don't need to know.

Supreme C. stated some of it well and I feel like he does. I am not into smack talk at all. It bores me and I don't come here for it. If it stays confined to the thread and doesn't spill over to other threads it isn't gonna bother me. I have been around this board long enough to know everyone here. The group that makes up this board are not really a trashing/smack talking group. There is alittle of it every now and then but that is about it. All you have to do is look at the last Russell Wilson thread. It only had a couple of posts and quickly died. I don't even comment on that stuff.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, let's try this out.
For SF fans...please tell us why you believe the 9ers will win the NFCW this year.

I like the idea of the smack talk thread. I would not ask this question in regular forum. If you don't care for these these of threads, just pass it over and no harm done. Those that venture in should consider applying an extra layer of skin. We have had a ST thread in our forum and it has never gotten out of line that I recall. sick will be quick to handle any issues. I am confident in that.

Oh, and happy 4th to all.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, let's try this out.
For SF fans...please tell us why you believe the 9ers will win the NFCW this year.

I like the idea of the smack talk thread. I would not ask this question in regular forum. If you don't care for these these of threads, just pass it over and no harm done. Those that venture in should consider applying an extra layer of skin. We have had a ST thread in our forum and it has never gotten out of line that I recall. sick will be quick to handle any issues. I am confident in that.

Oh, and happy 4th to all.

Because our QB doesn't look like a Downsy Bruno Mars.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Ok, let's try this out.

Hard to say. It was pretty close last year, and it should be pretty close again IMO. And I wouldn't rule out Arizona either. Might come down to a key injury or 2.

...I know, way t' take an edgy position right?