• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Alabama Sucks Donkey Dicks Thread

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad burn, dat Pewter Bowl gon B GUD! Geau, Allbern!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bama wins, but you'll be watching the game via espn.com's play tracker again.

578480.jpg

Momma didn't raise no dummy, game is on CBS and so is the SECCG.

16behwy.jpg

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Momma didn't raise no dummy, game is on CBS and so is the SECCG.

16behwy.jpg

This is a big week, enjoy it! :suds::suds:

Most of my family is in Bama, so they're gonna be giving each other shit all week.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're all faggots every single one.

IDK about faggots but many are pretty annoying. It's the middle of the week and they're yelling roll tide at the top of their lungs.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WAR DAMN EAGLE

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted August, 2012

History will show that the flip of Rueben Foster to Auburn will go down as the single-most important event in changing the perception of the little/big brother roles in college football in the state of Alabama. Mainly because of what this manchild beast will do inside Jordan-Hare Stadium and the publicity that has surrounded the flip (press conference, tattoo, etc.). Not to mention the laundry list of fellow defensive recruits that are salivating at a chance to play with this wrecking ball on the field. This guy's magnetism and mentality are no different that Cam's. Both are once in a generation players and we'll have had them in Orange in Blue in a span of four years.

I've never seen a time in which truly informed Alabama fans, not the toothleess Wal-Mart Muldykes, have been in such anxiety and agony over the direction of the Auburn Football program. I love every second of it, and they see what's happening and can't do anything about it.

When you treat your players as family members and they play for you out of respect and admiration, things like 28-27 happen. When you have players that fear their coach, see rampant gray-shirting, bogus medical departures and wonder if they will have their scholarship the following year, things like a 24-0 complete meltdown implosion against your hated rival happen. It all starts at the top and Coach Gene Chizik will go down as a legendary coach in college football history, not just Auburn history, Book It. I tell all of the Bammers without hesitation that Coach Gene Chizik will win more national championships at Auburn than Satan will at UTea. If you hook me up to a polygraph while saying it, I would pass because that's how much I believe it to be true.

The perception of Auburn Football in-state and on a national level is changing. September 1st is about to open the country's eyes as to what tenacious Auburn football is all about, and I can't wait to watch the look on little dabo's face. These are great times to be an Auburn Tiger. A dynasty is in the making, and if you don't see it, you don't have a clue. War Damn Chizik and War Damn Eagle.

:lol:

Yeah I stole it, go fuck yourself!