• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Position coaches thread

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Washington Post’s Nicki Jhabvala reports Commanders OC Kliff Kingsbury will have “full control” of the team’s offense in 2024.
Questions arose around Kingsbury’s role with the Commanders after the team hired former Eagles OC Brian Johnson as an assistant head coach. The assistant coach title, according to Jhabvala, is “more to give Johnson more experience with the organizational side and the things head coaches handle that may help set him up for future [head coaching] opportunities.” Kingsbury could have a rookie quarterback operating his offense if Washington uses their first round draft pick on a signal caller following Sam Howell’s disappointing 2023 season.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what you mean dad. I did research Kingsbury. Not sure I love the air raid offense. That's the point of my post. I am interested in how they implement that offense here.

If you mean look at his record in AZ it is two different situations .... I hope.
sorry i wasnt clear about i was talking about , my bad , i should have said look at the offense he ran as a HC with the cards and that could give you a clue as to how a KK offense would look here . . his record as HC , to me isnt a huge issue because he could be solely a coordinator not a HC

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop worring about kliff and his Offense in Arizona ..this offense will be built from scratch based on what the qb strengths are.
Most of these people are professionals or at this level should be professionals. Drawing up offenses or defenses accounts for at best 10 percent of what happens on the field. Finding competent players who are able to execute at a high level consistently together to achieve the desired result is goal number one now that they are assembled. That job ( shopping for the ingredients) belongs to Adam and his staff.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of these people are professionals or at this level should be professionals. Drawing up offenses or defenses accounts for at best 10 percent of what happens on the field. Finding competent players who are able to execute at a high level consistently together to achieve the desired result is goal number one now that they are assembled. That job ( shopping for the ingredients) belongs to Adam and his staff.
Listen to Witts press conference when asked if Commanders will run the same defense as Dallas.. if the coaching staff is all on the same page Kliff answer would be the same to assume we are going be air raid is ridiculous just like assuming manders defense will be like Dallas Listen to the presser hell our offense can be eagle ish it can be Kliff ish it can be 9erish we got the brains of all 3 ..same as defense it can Dallas ish Quinn ish 9erish

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figure out what we can do ..I will say this again Just because we have kliff we will be Air raid ..Between the lines .we will run what kliff and Johnson and Lynn sees the best why to go with what personal does best key word Grow it

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figure out what we can do ..I will say this again Just because we have kliff we will be Air raid ..Between the lines .we will run what kliff and Johnson and Lynn sees the best why to go with what personal does best key word Grow it
I enjoyed both guys press conferences today.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andre Colman was Kansas State Wr Coach for awhile he left when Klieman came in helped developed the Lockett and others