• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 70's & 80's NFL Draft : CHAT

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you didnt pull up these numbers about a week ago...I would have blown everyone out of the water. I blew all of it on vHookers and vBlow. Boss life
Woah! You can do that? I'ma make it vRain!!!!

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a joke or for real? Lol

About 500 isn't a joke. That part about Ritz who knows with his sleep schedule. It's a Friday I might leave you a list that I'll change 17xs in 5min then pop a muscle relaxer and head to bed at 7:01.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of it was true!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet all my hoop cash on the Cavs tonight but I gotta be honest I am kinda hoping the Warriors win then we won't ever have to hear all this bullshit about LeBron being as good as MJ, you don't get swept twice in the Finals if you wanna be in a conversation about the GOAT!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet all my hoop cash on the Cavs tonight but I gotta be honest I am kinda hoping the Warriors win then we won't ever have to hear all this bullshit about LeBron being as good as MJ, you don't get swept twice in the Finals if you wanna be in a conversation about the GOAT!
What did you make of the Stanley cup game last night? I didn't think the Crosby Subban thing was as bad as people wanted to make it. Definitely seen worse. The water bottle toss was meh imo

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did you make of the Stanley cup game last night? I didn't think the Crosby Subban thing was as bad as people wanted to make it. Definitely seen worse. The water bottle toss was meh imo

He was trying to slam his face into the ice, hes a fucking pussy and the next chance Subban gets he should board the shit out of him!

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Pittsburgh just scored again...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry MJ was favored in all of his 6 Finals. I think this is a sorry excuse he cant be GOAT.

The Cavs had a 93% chance of losing these Finals. People actually believe it is better to lose before the Finals than lose in the Finals. What people dont remember is MJ losing to the Pistons every year. Funny shit honestly LOL

Reactions: TJL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go look at Lebrons' roster they year he carried his team of scrubs over the champion Pistons and eventually played the Spurs. Go ahead and look at that roster.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry MJ was favored in all of his 6 Finals. I think this is a sorry excuse he cant be GOAT.

The Cavs had a 93% chance of losing these Finals. People actually believe it is better to lose before the Finals than lose in the Finals. What people dont remember is MJ losing to the Pistons every year. Funny shit honestly LOL

MJ also played in the far more dominant conference. LeBron has the easy conference. I always wonder how many finals LeBron misses if he is in the West for his career.

He would make it way less, but he would also be undefeated in the finals.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ also played in the far more dominant conference. LeBron has the easy conference. I always wonder how many finals LeBron misses if he is in the West for his career.

He would make it way less, but he would also be undefeated in the finals.

He would probably have a better team in the West also. Lebron has played some great Celtics teams with the Big 3. He might not have played great competition but he didnt have shit for players his first go-around in Cleveland. Mo and Big Z were his best teammates

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were favored because they had MJ. People don't remember MJ losing to the Pistons every year? Sure they do, they were a very young team then once Pippen and Horace Grant grew up a little bit nobody was beating them. The Cavs could come back and win this series and LeBron still should never be talked about in the same conversations as Jordan. But yer a Cavs fan so I get you defending him...

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would probably have a better team in the West also. Lebron has played some great Celtics teams with the Big 3. He might not have played great competition but he didnt have shit for players his first go-around in Cleveland. Mo and Big Z were his best teammates

Just to be clear, LeBron did not really carry his team pre collusion. He made the finals once, then he shifted from super team to super team. It is not like all his finals losses came with the 1st Cavs team. Can't really use that for his excuse for all his losses there.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go look at Lebrons' roster they year he carried his team of scrubs over the champion Pistons and eventually played the Spurs. Go ahead and look at that roster.

Guess who the 2nd leading scorer for the Bulls was the first time they lost to the Pistons in the playoffs? You guessed it, Sam Vincent!

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to be clear, LeBron did not really carry his team pre collusion. He made the finals once, then he shifted from super team to super team. It is not like all his finals losses came with the 1st Cavs team. Can't really use that for his excuse for all his losses there.

Bruh, look at his rosters man. It's literally the definition of carry. He had no quality players in his first go round with the Cavs. If anything, that should cement his legacy as a great player, not his championships.

The biggest thing I hate in the MJ/Lebron comparison, is that they are two separate players. MJ was a scorer. He was the guy you put the ball in his hands and he's going to put in it in the basket, somehow, someway. Lebron, you put the ball in his hands and he's going to make the right basketball play. He's not the scorer that MJ was, despite his huge scoring numbers. Those are really a bonus in relation to the impact he makes on a nightly basis.

Now I still content MJ is the best ever, but Lebron is making a strong case for #2, above Magic, KAJ, and others.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess who the 2nd leading scorer for the Bulls was the first time they lost to the Pistons in the playoffs? You guessed it, Sam Vincent!

I didn't guess that

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruh, look at his rosters man. It's literally the definition of carry. He had no quality players in his first go round with the Cavs. If anything, that should cement his legacy as a great player, not his championships.

The biggest thing I hate in the MJ/Lebron comparison, is that they are two separate players. MJ was a scorer. He was the guy you put the ball in his hands and he's going to put in it in the basket, somehow, someway. Lebron, you put the ball in his hands and he's going to make the right basketball play. He's not the scorer that MJ was, despite his huge scoring numbers. Those are really a bonus in relation to the impact he makes on a nightly basis.

Now I still content MJ is the best ever, but Lebron is making a strong case for #2, above Magic, KAJ, and others.

MJ & Magic will probably always be 1 & 2 IMO. Magic invented the right basketball play.