• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2024-2025 NBA Basketball Season

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well last night he went for 25, 9 and 3 with 2 steals and 3 blocks. I do think he has a chance of making that leap this season.
If I understand the voting right (he needs to be among top 9 of forwards and centers to make a team?) I think this year might be a stretch to make one of those teams. But no doubt a good chance to make one at some point as only 23.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you know what I was responding to and then responded to it as if you didn't. thats on brand for you
On brand for you as my initial reply to you, was your absurd inference that he did not have an offensive game (and all you did there was move the goal posts as to what was really said)

And, yes, since you replied about all NBA you clearly missed where that was never said. also on brand for you.

Last thing on brand for you is no chance you will own your mistakes.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On brand for you as my initial reply to you, was your absurd inference that he did not have an offensive game (and all you did there was move the goal posts as to what was really said)

And, yes, since you replied about all NBA you clearly missed where that was never said. also on brand for you.

Last thing on brand for you is no chance you will own your mistakes.

I did not say anything close to that. That's just your desired "inference" so you can sate your obsessive need to defend all things Cavs.

Change all-nba(top 15) to top 30. Same thing applies.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not say anything close to that. That's just your desired "inference" so you can sate your obsessive need to defend all things Cavs.

Change all-nba(top 15) to top 30. Same thing applies.
Your comment was a reply to him saying all defense (not all NBA) and a top 30 player. You missed the mark as usual. ......and as usual you cannot just be an adult and own it. You know, something simple like "my bad....was thinking all NBA when he only said all defense".

You can go ahead and get the last word on this one. Be great if you surprised me and owned your mistake, but I live in reality.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your comment was a reply to him saying all defense (not all NBA) and a top 30 player. You missed the mark as usual. ......and as usual you cannot just be an adult and own it. You know, something simple like "my bad....was thinking all NBA when he only said all defense".

You can go ahead and get the last word on this one. Be great if you surprised me and owned your mistake, but I live in reality.
I see you are still insufferable. I should have known better than talk about the sacred Cavaliers.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well last night he went for 25, 9 and 3 with 2 steals and 3 blocks. I do think he has a chance of making that leap this season.
It’s different for every player. Sometimes year 2, usually year 3 maybe year 4. Or sometimes they never make that leap. I think the coaching change could be the ultimate factor in him making the leap if he does

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s different for every player. Sometimes year 2, usually year 3 maybe year 4. Or sometimes they never make that leap. I think the coaching change could be the ultimate factor in him making the leap if he does
Maybe....but think will be more teammates and himself. That last game vs. Boston had to show him what he can do (and gave him more confidence).

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe....but think will be more teammates and himself. That last game vs. Boston had to show him what he can do (and gave him more confidence).
Himself? That is always the most important but that is also a given. Coaching is always the most underrated factor. The ability to teach, develop and put the player in position and scheme can sometimes define a career for a young player, at least early

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dtgold88 @Shanemansj13

How did you like the new look Cavs last night? I thought they look good.

And last season the Cavs had a better all around record than I thought. With less than 50 wins thought they didn't have a winning road record. Saw this last night during the game.

26-15 @ home / 22-19 on road / 31-21 vs. EC / 17-13 vs. WC / 3-1 in OT

Hopefully they can stay relatively healthy. That happens I think they win 50+.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Himself? That is always the most important but that is also a given. Coaching is always the most underrated factor. The ability to teach, develop and put the player in position and scheme can sometimes define a career for a young player, at least early
Personally, I think coaching is the most overrated factor.....not to say it doesn't matter. I'm gonna try to not get into the coaching discussions like this one where it's "this guy is playing better because of coaching" and in most cases (not saying you) it's because they didn't like the last coach.

I just hope we stay healthy and win games. Don't really care how.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Year 4 is when Jaylen Brown did...I know this because I saw a comparison of JB and Kuminga for their first 3 years and Kuminga's numbers were the same, meaning perhaps he will make the leap this year like Brown did.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh he's like Bill Walton, huge talent undone by injuries
yep but he still brought a ship to Toronto and played a part in destroying two 3-peats. Worst superstar in the history of any sport is crazy talk