• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please GOD do not let Doc coach the Bucks.
I think you may be good. Shitty golf in Wisconsin and you can’t even play this time of year. He likely goes to the Lakers when they fire Ham.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I can’t remember a poster or anything but he took him into the weight room multiple times. He had 24 buckets and I’m struggling to remember each one haha.

Pretty sure he'll be an all star game starter. *He has good numbers this season. :heh:

* = sarcasm2.gif

Embiid's scary this season.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embiid eats him up. I’ve seen every game Embiid’s played against him. I’ll go with the opinion of the Cavs staff that does everything they can to keep Mobley away from Embiid as much as they can.

And Allen played that game in November and was tremendous. I don’t care what the numbers say, Allen played Embiid better than anyone has this year and that includes Embiid’s off night against Horford.
Never said allen did not play Embiid well, but Mobley holds his own as well as most......and my bad it was November, 2022 when Mobley was the main cover and allen didn't play. Guessing one of Embiid's worst games going 6-16 for 19 pts and 6 reb. Mobley was 8-10 for 16 and 8 reb. sure...eats him up

Embiid more like himself in the later game that year with no Allen with 36 and 19, but Mobley as usual pretty efficient going for 13, 12 and 5 assists.

an FYI....decent chance if we face Philly in postseason we could have allen to cover Embiid.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We weren't even the ones who brought up Niang.
Have you ever danced with RainMan before? If you don’t come with effusive praise for all things Cleveland he needles and needles and needles and wears you down. I’ve been incredibly complimentary of Jarrett Allen and the way he plays Embiid. Not good enough. I have to pretend that the Cavs staff hasn’t been hiding Mobley from playing Embiid one on one. I have to pretend that a superb wing defender can’t handle an incredible Big like Embiid because most wings can’t. He's gonna wear ya down even if it takes weeks. And god forbid something he says comes to fruition. You’ll hear about it for years.

Essentially, my guy, you’ve just contracted herpes and every time you think it’s gone it comes back with a vengeance.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ingram and Johnson and that’s for starters.
Agree.

But, they are there because of the commitment they made to the World Cup team over the summer.

Unless there are injuries or guys opt out, neither of them are making the team.

They already know who they are taking.

The biggest NBA American stars, like LeBron James, Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant and Joel Embiid, are part of a 41-player pool from which USA Basketball will select 12 to send to the Paris Olympics. Those four, as well as Jayson Tatum and Devin Booker, are bona fide stars who have said they would play in the Summer Olympics for Team USA and are mentioned on the list of players under consideration. So long as they are healthy and remain committed, three sources told The Athletic, these six U.S. stars are considered locks to make the team.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever danced with RainMan before? If you don’t come with effusive praise for all things Cleveland he needles and needles and needles and wears you down. I’ve been incredibly complimentary of Jarrett Allen and the way he plays Embiid. Not good enough. I have to pretend that the Cavs staff hasn’t been hiding Mobley from playing Embiid one on one. I have to pretend that a superb wing defender can’t handle an incredible Big like Embiid because most wings can’t. He's gonna wear ya down even if it takes weeks. And god forbid something he says comes to fruition. You’ll hear about it for years.

Essentially, my guy, you’ve just contracted herpes and every time you think it’s gone it comes back with a vengeance.

Yeah I know how he rolls. He tolerates not even the slightest slight against his Cavs.

The great evil I said was I don't think the Cavs can beat the Sixers in the playoffs if both teams are healthy. If Embiid is healthy there aren't a lot of teams that can beat the Sixers, to be honest.

That doesn't mean there is no chance they could beat them. But they would be decided underdogs, even given their recent run of hot play.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

But, they are there because of the commitment they made to the World Cup team over the summer.

Unless there are injuries or guys opt out, neither of them are making the team.

They already know who they are taking.

The biggest NBA American stars, like LeBron James, Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant and Joel Embiid, are part of a 41-player pool from which USA Basketball will select 12 to send to the Paris Olympics. Those four, as well as Jayson Tatum and Devin Booker, are bona fide stars who have said they would play in the Summer Olympics for Team USA and are mentioned on the list of players under consideration. So long as they are healthy and remain committed, three sources told The Athletic, these six U.S. stars are considered locks to make the team.
Jdub will be on the next 3 and it won’t be as a scout team guy.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did I miss

Donald Trump GIF

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,209.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is why Mobley is more of a traditional 4, at least until he gets much stronger. Fans hoping he can blossom into a “stretch 4” or with some resemblance of a jumpshot. Allen is the piece that holds this defense together. Mobley is one of the best perimeter big defenders. Off ball and guarding 4’s. He isn’t Allen. Allen looks stronger this season, good to see

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NASTY WORK

Got to sit this crew out for a week because this is bad

10 missed calls in the final 2 minutes? WTF

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen an NBA team more in need of a truckload of happy meals. Every one on the team seems so frail.
Yet somehow they lead the league in opponent fg percentage in the restricted area. You obviously aren’t looking at Dort and Jdub, they are built like Mack trucks.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet somehow they lead the league in opponent fg percentage in the restricted area. You obviously aren’t looking at Dort and Jdub, they are built like Mack trucks.
one guy = entire team