• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn’t decide what’s acceptable and what’s not acceptable for another culture?
Oh if the nba could survive only off of thug culture, what a league that would be.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh if the nba could survive only off of thug culture, what a league that would be.
They have no problem taking the eyes and clicks and the revenue it generates.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have no problem taking the eyes and clicks and the revenue it generates.
Obviously, that’s on them and it has cost them. Even they have limits though, as we have seen.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair. We disagree so mocking me and the kids I teach is totally rational.
Every bit as rational as you bringing up another player who apparently has done nothing wrong.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, that’s on them and it has cost them. Even they have limits though, as we have seen.
It hasn’t cost them one bit. Revenue continues to grow at an exponential rate.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every bit as rational as you bringing up another player who apparently has done nothing wrong.
Oh no let’s be clear. That shot wasn’t at Josh Kiddey. That shot was at the guy who defends Josh Kiddey. All sorts of hearsay is fair game for suspending JA but similar rumor and innuendo demands an innocent until proven guilty standard for his team.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep its not having a gun that was the problem. It is the environment he was in which is bullshit to me. Had he been in his home showing off guns he is licensed to have then a suspension doesn't take place

Nah, quit trying to downplay it.

If he was in his home showing guns that he is licensed to own and just showing them and talking about them (type of gun, maker, etc.)...the NBA probably wouldn't have liked it, but I doubt they do anything about it.

In his IG videos, the gun was being handled in an unsafe and reckless manner. So, yeah he's going to hear from the league, especially since he had already been suspended once.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, Giddey definitely made a mistake.

The difference here is that Ja made many. Was warned about it, investigated and told to change his ways.

Then days after meeting with the league that IG post came up.

So if Giddey makes similar mistakes on the heels of this episode, then he too will face a severe consequence from the league.

If not the law.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Do you have to be in a certain socio-economic position to embrace rap culture? How many white kids in your school embrace the same culture? Are they also a phony because they like rap?

this is where I feel like I'm calling balls and strikes.

Embracing rap culture is one thing...becoming something you weren't after you attain stardom is kinda wild.

even this Davonte Pack dude...he was a hooper too. Went to college...now he's a gangster? GTFO. Just stop being a retard already.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a little while ago, @fightinfunbags responded to rumors of Ja Morant bullying and fighting a kid by dismissing them as unproven social media chatter.

Then moments later he piles on Josh Giddey, apparently eager to run with unproven social media chatter.

Dude is all over the place this morning.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no let’s be clear. That shot wasn’t at Josh Kiddey. That shot was at the guy who defends Josh Kiddey. All sorts of hearsay is fair game for suspending JA but similar rumor and innuendo demands an innocent until proven guilty standard for his team.
You are a fn moron. The rest of the free world acknowledges that it appears a great basketball player did nothing wrong. You have to keep up the digs. Just know when looking back over your life that this character flaw is why you always got the shit beat out of you.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Giddey definitely made a mistake.

The difference here is that Ja made many. Was warned about it, investigated and told to change his ways.

Then days after meeting with the league that IG post came up.

So if Giddey makes similar mistakes on the heels of this episode, then he too will face a severe consequence from the league.

If not the law.
Of course he will, but if all that is out there now is true there is no way he is getting in any trouble whatsoever.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is where I feel like I'm calling balls and strikes.

Embracing rap culture is one thing...becoming something you weren't after you attain stardom is kinda wild.

even this Davonte Pack dude...he was a hooper too. Went to college...now he's a gangster? GTFO. Just stop being a retard already.
He’s a young kid that has been presented fame because of his talents and he’s jumping into a culture that he didn’t create but society embraces. People are clutching pearls over nonsense here. The dude paid his dues. He had a celly in a basketball game and now they’re opening an investigation? This is some sad indefensible shit.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a little while ago, @fightinfunbags responded to rumors of Ja Morant bullying and fighting a kid by dismissing them as unproven social media chatter.

Then moments later he piles on Josh Giddey, apparently eager to run with unproven social media chatter.

Dude is all over the place this morning.
Nope. Not letting you flip my example. All day in this thread people have been using “evidence” that leans heavily on rumor and innuendo. I bring up an example of inconsistency on that. You’re not flipping that as being an inconsistency on MY SIDE of the street. It doesn’t apply.