• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s a young kid that has been presented fame because of his talents and he’s jumping into a culture that he didn’t create but society embraces. People are clutching pearls over nonsense here. The dude paid his dues. He had a celly in a basketball game and now they’re opening an investigation? This is some sad indefensible shit.

I think the investigation is egregious yes.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a fn moron. The rest of the free world acknowledges that it appears a great basketball player did nothing wrong. You have to keep up the digs. Just know when looking back over your life that this character flaw is why you always got the shit beat out of you.
You’re very angry. I think you’re a thug. Only thugs have so little self control when people disagree.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re very angry. I think you’re a thug. Only thugs have so little self control when people disagree.
Yeah, you definitely used to get beat up regularly. I knew it.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a fn moron. The rest of the free world acknowledges that it appears a great basketball player did nothing wrong. You have to keep up the digs. Just know when looking back over your life that this character flaw is why you always got the shit beat out of you.
Still waiting on you to show your work in your claim that the NBA has destroyed revenue access.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you definitely used to get beat up regularly. I knew it.
You really want to punch me right now. This is how thugs are taught to respond to even the slightest bit of conflict. Seek help, Draymond.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really want to punch me right now. This is how thugs are taught to respond to even the slightest bit of conflict. Seek help, Draymond.
Oh no, you can’t bash Draymond, you must defend him if you aim to be consistent.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Not letting you flip my example. All day in this thread people have been using “evidence” that leans heavily on rumor and innuendo. I bring up an example of inconsistency on that. You’re not flipping that as being an inconsistency on MY SIDE of the street. It doesn’t apply.
lol... there's no inconsistency. Giddey has been raked over the coals and has gotten and likely is still getting investigated.

The obvious difference (as has already been explained to you) is that the concerns surrounding Morant are not all rumor and innuendo. Dude has made his own bed.

You're backing a lame horse. Ja is a great ball player... but he's kind of a joke otherwise.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he will, but if all that is out there now is true there is no way he is getting in any trouble whatsoever.

I agree.

But I do think you should stop saying he did nothing wrong.

That is the same IMO as the Ja defenders saying he did nothing wrong because there isn’t concrete proof of the other allegations.

Giddey was wrong.

Ja was wrong over and over again after being warned about his behavior. And now he is still using the gun celebration.

That is like something a defiant teen might do.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are folks saying that Ja punching that kid was social media rumors?

Ja himself not only said he punched the kid, but said he punched him first to protect himself.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are folks saying that Ja punching that kid was social media rumors?

Ja himself not only said he punched the kid, but said he punched him first to protect himself.

I think that falls more into the

“Ja wasn’t charged of a crime, so it must have been nothing” category of Ja defense.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

But I do think you should stop saying he did nothing wrong.

That is the same IMO as the Ja defenders saying he did nothing wrong because there isn’t concrete proof of the other allegations.

Giddey was wrong.

Ja was wrong over and over again after being warned about his behavior. And now he is still using the gun celebration.

That is like something a defiant teen might do.
As long as he hasn’t repeated it and wasn’t looking for underage girls I’ll repeat that I really don’t think he did anything wrong. Now if it’s not as is being reported and he didn’t meet the girl in a club she needed ID to get into then that changes things. Asking for 2 forms of identification seems like a pretty high threshold for a 19 year old in my opinion.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, you can’t bash Draymond, you must defend him if you aim to be consistent.
Why? Draymond has actually acted with violence against people on the court multiple times. When did JA do that?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... there's no inconsistency.
This is the danger of a message board. Who was I replying to with the comment? I was replying to the guy who has bent over backwards to defend Kiddey fucking a 15 year old girl.
Giddey has been raked over the coals and has gotten and likely is still getting investigated.

The obvious difference (as has already been explained to you) is that the concerns surrounding Morant are not all rumor and innuendo. Dude has made his own bed.
Dude did a popular dance that is associated with Louisiana rap. He did this after an alley oop dunk that sealed the game against the…checks notes…Pelicans from New Orleans. It’s actually a pretty inventive celly to be honest because he tapped into their local culture. “Made his own bed” bwahahaha! Dude did a fucking dance.
You're backing a lame horse. Ja is a great ball player... but he's kind of a joke otherwise.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as he hasn’t repeated it and wasn’t looking for underage girls I’ll repeat that I really don’t think he did anything wrong. Now if it’s not as is being reported and he didn’t meet the girl in a club she needed ID to get into then that changes things. Asking for 2 forms of identification seems like a pretty high threshold for a 19 year old in my opinion.

See though…

You had to put some qualifiers on there.

If he truly did nothing wrong…

Then you wouldn’t need the qualifiers.

“As long as” “repeated”

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude did a popular dance that is associated with Louisiana rap. He did this after an alley oop dunk that sealed the game against the…checks notes…Pelicans from New Orleans. It’s actually a pretty inventive celly to be honest because he tapped into their local culture. “Made his own bed” bwahahaha! Dude did a fucking dance.
Is anybody in the thread coming down hard on Morant for the dance last night?

For my part, I've already explicitly stated that the dance was no big deal.

Again... you're all over the place this morning.