• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,979.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not say that. You are twisting my words.

I said he is 1 misstep away from a potential Aaron Hernandez situation.

Ja hypothetically gets in a fight at a club and one of his “leeches” pulls a gun and shoots somebody…

Then guess what?

That is an Aaron Hernandez situation with an NBA superstar involved in gun violence.

Use my exact words if you want to quote me.
Yeah....exactly.

Or he in the hood and a gangster wants to make an example out of his wannabe ass.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll use the word, the nba has to constantly work against a thug image. You can be dumb and say that was not the image Ja was trying very hard to put out there, or you can be honest and admit it was. I hope we get to see his career, but it’s pretty iffy.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not say that. You are twisting my words.

I said he is 1 misstep away from a potential Aaron Hernandez situation.

Ja hypothetically gets in a fight at a club and one of his “leeches” pulls a gun and shoots somebody…

Then guess what?

That is an Aaron Hernandez situation with an NBA superstar involved in gun violence.

Use my exact words if you want to quote me.
Aren’t hypotheticals the shit? You can just pretend anything can happen.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll use the word, the nba has to constantly work against a thug image. You can be dumb and say that was not the image Ja was trying very hard to put out there, or you can be honest and admit it was.

And let’s be real here.

The NBA time and again has gone out of its way to both offer direct support of and a platform for its players to speak out about social justice and other race related matters.

I firmly believe that Luka Doncic has the same history of alleged behaviors and social media as Ja has, he gets the same consequence.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bait? That would just show Ja has a lot of growing up to do.

Something a teacher should want him to do.
He’s served his suspension. A celebration means fuck all. If he gets games because of this it’s a bull shit ruling. I’m a teacher. I don’t need to virtue signal through chastising the behavior of others to stroke my ego.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s served his suspension. A celebration means fuck all. If he gets games because of this it’s a bull shit ruling. I’m a teacher. I don’t need to virtue signal through chastising the behavior of others to stroke my ego.

I am on the record saying he doesn’t deserve consequence for this.

But damn.

Who is advising this man?

Incredibly tone def.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll use the word, the nba has to constantly work against a thug image. You can be dumb and say that was not the image Ja was trying very hard to put out there, or you can be honest and admit it was. I hope we get to see his career, but it’s pretty iffy.
The culture of the United States has always exalted thug behavior. Penny novels celebrating the train robbing of Billy the Kidd, Al Capone becoming a celebrity in Chicago, people worshipping mafia movies and the Sopranos. JA Morant isn’t responsible for a culture that he didn’t start but rather inherited it.

So edgy from the Oklahoma guy to bust out the thug reference.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this topic is ridiculous right now.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And let’s be real here.

The NBA time and again has gone out of its way to both offer direct support of and a platform for its players to speak out about social justice and other race related matters.

I firmly believe that Luka Doncic has the same history of alleged behaviors and social media as Ja has, he gets the same consequence.
Yep. The NBA wants to market to black males while also engaging in social engineering.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am on the record saying he doesn’t deserve consequence for this.

But damn.

Who is advising this man?

Incredibly tone def.
Its a basketball game lol who cares.

Gilbert did something similar after his suspension for a more serious issue. You guys are dragging this

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His boy trained a laser sight on someone Ja had beef with.

That happened.

Again, 1 misstep.
You don’t know that. But you need that to be true so you can justify saying that the guy is potentially gonna be a murderer. Dont pee on me and try and tell me it’s raining.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The culture of the United States has always exalted thug behavior. Penny novels celebrating the train robbing of Billy the Kidd, Al Capone becoming a celebrity in Chicago, people worshipping mafia movies and the Sopranos. JA Morant isn’t responsible for a culture that he didn’t start but rather inherited it.
Americans don't like phonies, though.

Ja is a total phony.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a basketball game lol who cares.

Gilbert did something similar after his suspension for a more serious issue. You guys are dragging this
The most important thing is that you look at their comments and you decide that they’re good people because they say they don’t like that stuff. That’s the goal of virtue signaling.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Americans don't like phonies, though.

Ja is a total phony.
Why? Do you have to be in a certain socio-economic position to embrace rap culture? How many white kids in your school embrace the same culture? Are they also a phony because they like rap?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to stop lying about the pacers incident. The nba said this a month after

NBA spokesperson Mike Bass confirmed the league's investigation, but he could not corroborate that anyone was threatened with a weapon.

Bass added that "certain individuals involved in the postgame situation and a related matter during the game that night have been subsequently banned from attending games in the arena," hinting that Pack would be banned from FedEx Forum for his role in the incident.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They want their athletes to act like professionals.
They literally don’t. They love the clicks and engagement that fuels interest in their sport and they’ll take whatever they can get. And then when sponsors voice displeasure they throw the same people under the bus and make them scapegoats.
That is a fair expectation.