• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree that saying Ja is 1 step a way from an Aaron Hernandez incident is a bit hyperbolic.

Perhaps if the NFL took action to try to correct the behavior the way the NBA has tried to with Ja...there ends up not being an Aaron Hernandez incident.

I'd assume that was at least part of the NBA's thought process.

And while pretending to shoot guns after a dunk isn't exactly egregious, it also isn't the best look for a guy who just got off of a 25 game suspension over guns.

I thought flexing and yelling was how they celebrate dunks now anyway?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree that saying Ja is 1 step a way from an Aaron Hernandez incident is a bit hyperbolic.

Perhaps if the NFL took action to try to correct the behavior the way the NBA has tried to with Ja...there ends up not being an Aaron Hernandez incident.

And while pretending to shoot guns after a dunk isn't exactly egregious, it also isn't the best look for a guy who just got off of a 25 game suspension over guns.

Exactly.

And that is all I was trying to say.

The NBA did the right thing being proactive. There are a lot of people who think Ja should be the future face of the league. That bears great responsibility.

The ball is in Ja’s court now.

Don’t be an idiot.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not what I said at all. I did not say he was going to become a murderer.
Yes you did when you invoked Aaron Hernandez.
I said he was 1 mistep away from that potential.

Big difference.
Not a difference at all.
Surrounding yourself with questionable people who like to brandish guns is a recipe for disaster.

You know this and the league knows this.

That is why he was suspended for so long.
He was suspended because he’s being punished for what corporate America deems to be a social sin.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This opportunity was lost at UF under Urban Meyer. All of the signs of his eventual demise were evident at that time.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This opportunity was lost at UF under Urban Meyer. All of the signs of his eventual demise were evident at that time.

I think there is a distinct difference between Hernandez and Ja. Maybe CTE helped him along but AH was a legit sociopath on some level. Ja has some kind of condition but it's more on the excessive hubris angle.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you did when you invoked Aaron Hernandez.

Not a difference at all.

He was suspended because he’s being punished for what corporate America deems to be a social sin.

You are majorly twisting my words.

Saying that there is potential for a situation is not nearly the same thing as saying that something will happen.

And that is how you are choosing to interpret what I said.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are majorly twisting my words.
No I’m not. You said he could potentially become a murderer when you said he could potentially become Aaron Hernandez.
Saying that there is potential for a situation is not nearly the same thing as saying that something will happen.
I heard that you’re attracted to women. That’s the first step in you potentially becoming a rapist.
And that is how you are choosing to interpret what I said.
Nah. You said it. Take it back or own it. This isn’t on me. I’m not responsible for what you said.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I’m not. You said he could potentially become a murderer when you said he could potentially become Aaron Hernandez.

I heard that you’re attracted to women. That’s the first step in you potentially becoming a rapist.

Nah. You said it. Take it back or own it. This isn’t on me. I’m not responsible for what you said.

Again, you are taking my hyperbolic comment and further exaggerating it and taking it out of context.

That is absolutely on you.

And no, being attracted to women isn’t a step toward r*pe. Stalking women certainly is.

Just as taking guns out and threatening to use them is a step toward actually doing so.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you are taking my hyperbolic comment and further exaggerating it and taking it out of context.

That is absolutely on you.

And no, being attracted to women isn’t a step toward r*pe. Stalking women certainly is.

Just as taking guns out and threatening to use them is a step toward actually doing so.
You really think JA is threatening to use that gun in the video?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think JA is threatening to use that gun in the video?

Im not talking about the video.

There are other allegations.

Like the drive by with the laser sights trained on the Pacers’ traveling party after an in game altercation involving Ja.

Whether is was actually a laser sight or not, that is certainly a threat. And those are Ja’s people.

NBA can’t have that.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not talking about the video.

There are other allegations.
There are other rumors and those rumors aren’t about JA but rather about the guys who are leeching off of him.
Like the drive by with the laser sights trained on the Pacers’ traveling party after an in game altercation involving Ja.
You mean involving JA’s leeches.
Whether is was actually a laser sight or not, that is certainly a threat. And those are Ja’s people.

NBA can’t have that.
He was suspended for the IG video.

It’s irresponsible for you to say JA is potentially a murderer because of the actions of others.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are other rumors and those rumors aren’t about JA but rather about the guys who are leeching off of him.

You mean involving JA’s leeches.

He was suspended for the IG video.

It’s irresponsible for you to say JA is potentially a murderer because of the actions of others.

I did not say that. You are twisting my words.

I said he is 1 misstep away from a potential Aaron Hernandez situation.

Ja hypothetically gets in a fight at a club and one of his “leeches” pulls a gun and shoots somebody…

Then guess what?

That is an Aaron Hernandez situation with an NBA superstar involved in gun violence.

Use my exact words if you want to quote me.