• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Ja did wrong was have a gun on social media...
^ This isn't true.

Ja isn't being persecuted. There have been multiple incidents and Ja has created his own problems.

That said... this latest incident isn't a big deal.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ This isn't true.

Ja isn't being persecuted. There have been multiple incidents and Ja has created his own problems.

That said... this latest incident isn't a big deal.
Ja did not get suspended for the other incidents. He got suspended because he had a gun in a live video on instagram

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Ja did wrong was have a gun on social media. This is such a nonstory

This is even in the rulebook or else he would have got a T as players get when they would do a throat slash celebration. People are bored

That is not all Ja did wrong.

There are quite a few stories out there about Ja and his closest associates behaving badly.

He is lucky none of his behavior has resulted in real criminal charges, like when he allegedly beat up a kid over a pick up game.

Ja appears to be a hot head. Short tempers and immediate access to guns are a terrible combination not likely to end well.

I love watching the man play. So I hope for his sake he matures and is able to stay on the court. In order to do that, he needs to take a page out of LeBron’s book and learn to live a boring life off the court.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ja did not get suspended for the other incidents. He got suspended because he had a gun in a live video on instagram

And if that was the only thing Ja did, he would not have been suspended for anything close to 25 games.

You are being way too literal here.

It is like saying Draymond Green is suspended indefinitely for 1 incident.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if that was the only thing Ja did, he would not have been suspended for anything close to 25 games.

You are being way too literal here.

It is like saying Draymond Green is suspended indefinitely for 1 incident.
Lol he did it 2x. A repeat offender like draymond greeelm. The initial suspension was 2 weeks or something. He doesn't miss a single game this season if he's not on Instagram with a gun the 2nd time. As i stated previously the other incidents are irrelevant when it came to his suspensions so no sense in bringing them up as he was never going to get suspended for those

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol he did it 2x. A repeat offender like draymond greeelm. The initial suspension was 2 weeks or something. He doesn't miss a single game this season if he's not on Instagram with a gun the 2nd time. As i stated previously the other incidents are irrelevant when it came to his suspensions so no sense in bringing them up as he was never going to get suspended for those

You are saying Ja “did nothing wrong”.

That is horribly inaccurate.

I don’t care if the incidents are related or not. The league chose to send a message to Ja because there was a lot of rumors flying and he was 1 misstep away from a potential Aaron Hernandez situation.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are saying Ja “did nothing wrong”.

That is horribly inaccurate.

I don’t care if the incidents are related or not. The league chose to send a message to Ja because there was a lot of rumors flying and he was 1 misstep away from a potential Aaron Hernandez situation.
Lol so dramatic. Nba players are around guns all the time. Ja only mistake was he had it on instagram. Just because you are around guns doesn't mean you are going to kill someone. Shitty post

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly i seriously cant believe people are making this a thing. Unreal
I’m not allowed to speak my real mind on this because you can’t have that talk here about what happened and why it was done.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol so dramatic. Nba players are around guns all the time. Ja only mistake was he had it on instagram. Just because you are around guns doesn't mean you are going to kill someone. Shitty post

No it isn’t.

He beat up a kid.

His boys reportedly had laser sights from their guns trained on someone they had an argument with as they drove by and Ja had been flashing his guns all over the place.

Obviously an exaggeration to say he is going to kill somebody. But that is absolutely why the league had to step in because they feared that Ja’s actions were trending in that direction.

And anyone claiming otherwise is being naive.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait…what? JA Morant was one step away from killing a guy and trying to cover it up?

Ok, so it was an exaggeration.

More than 1 step.

But the rumors were out there and everyone here knows he didn’t get suspended only for flashing guns in IG.

There were other threats and behaviors from Ja and his boys that make the IG posts more troubling.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it isn’t.

He beat up a kid.
Prove that. It’s all hearsay and there are no charges. It’s internet scuttle butt and rumors.
His boys reportedly had laser sights from their guns trained on someone they had an argument with as they drove by and Ja had been flashing his guns all over the place.

Obviously an exaggeration to say he is going to kill somebody. But that is absolutely why the league had to step in because they feared that Ja’s actions were trending in that direction.

And anyone claiming otherwise is being naive.
It’s not naive to say that it’s a huge leap to project that a guy taking part in a culture that was created long before his birth is going to become a murderer. It’s a completely irresponsible claim and comment.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so it was an exaggeration.
It’s character assassination. And now I’ll keep my mouth shut on what this REALLY is.
More than 1 step.

But the rumors were out there and everyone here knows he didn’t get suspended only for flashing guns in IG.

There were other threats and behaviors from Ja and his boys that make the IG posts more troubling.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove that. It’s all hearsay and there are no charges. It’s internet scuttle butt and rumors.

It’s not naive to say that it’s a huge leap to project that a guy taking part in a culture that was created long before his birth is going to become a murderer. It’s a completely irresponsible claim and comment.

Carrying a gun isn’t a big deal.

Taking it out and showing it off or training laser sights on people is an implied threat.

And that is a big deal.

If you take a gun out like that you got to be prepared to use it.

So yeah, 1 bad decision away from disaster.