• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

The only difference is that it's a Thunder player and that Giddey may have actually committed a felony.

Giddey hasn't been accused of or charged with a crime and Brandon Miller was never accused of or charged with a crime.

Yet, according to you, Giddey should be allowed to play, but Miller shouldn't have been.

The difference?

Nick Saban who doesn't coach basketball and probably never met Miller, opened his mouth.

Way to think for yourself.
You are being obtuse. If a member of the Thunder says something I can be reasonably sure they are in a position to know something. Do you not think Saban, truly the most powerful person in the State, might just be able to find out a little about the situation? Think people.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I was saying is that picture by itself means nothing. I mean I seriously doubt Giddey is saying that’s not the girl lol. Plus I was saying the picture means nothing about her age. She could be multiple ages in that picture.
She looks young.

But if she said she was 18, I probably wouldn't have cared enough to question it.

Of course, I wouldn't be trying to bang her.

So....no biggie.

My rant was more directed at your hypothesis that she could have lied about her age.

If it were a hookup, very believable.

This seems more like a relationship with the amount of pictures and videos floating around.

The girl wasn't descrete..

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She looks young.

But if she said she was 18, I probably wouldn't have cared enough to question it.

Of course, I wouldn't be trying to bang her.

So....no biggie.

My rant was more directed at your hypothesis that she could have lied about her age.

If it were a hookup, very believable.

This seems more like a relationship with the amount of pictures and videos floating around.

The girl wasn't descrete..
Obviously Giddey wasn’t either. He failed that class.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

The only difference is that it's a Thunder player and that Giddey may have actually committed a felony.

Giddey hasn't been accused of or charged with a crime and Brandon Miller was never accused of or charged with a crime.

Yet, according to you, Giddey should be allowed to play, but Miller shouldn't have been.

The difference?

Nick Saban who doesn't coach basketball and probably never met Miller, opened his mouth.

Way to think for yourself.
Yeah, I had this.debate a few pages back.

Went a bit like this....

:poke:

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not one to jump to conclusions but the smoke underneath it all doesn't look good.
It really doesn't.

This Is Fine GIF

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are being obtuse. If a member of the Thunder says something I can be reasonably sure they are in a position to know something. Do you not think Saban, truly the most powerful person in the State, might just be able to find out a little about the situation? Think people.

No, I'm not. Your issue is that it's a Thunder player. I don't give a fuck if Saban is the most powerful person in Alabama or not. He has nothing to do with the basketball team and likely has never spoken to Miller.

The basic facts are...neither player has been accused of or charged with a crime and you're good with your guy playing but not the other.

Can't wait to watch you backpedal if Pop or Kerr say he should be suspended.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously Giddey wasn’t either. He failed that class.
Big week of games coming up.

Should be a good test to see where you stack up out West.

When is my guy coming back from injury?

They almost took Philly out without one of their top 3 guys.

Chet was very impressive.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok all, I’m going to take a wait and see approach. Sorry if I offended anyone, wasn’t intentional. A few months back I decided to make a concerted effort to be more positive. Part of that is making sure I am not guilty of automatically assuming the worse. I am betting that is something we all struggle with. I wish you all the best.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm not. Your issue is that it's a Thunder player. I don't give a fuck if Saban is the most powerful person in Alabama or not. He has nothing to do with the basketball team and likely has never spoken to Miller.

The basic facts are...neither player has been accused of or charged with a crime and you're good with your guy playing but not the other.

Can't wait to watch you backpedal if Pop or Kerr say he should be suspended.
I don’t respect either of those guys much to be honest, but ok.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I was saying is that picture by itself means nothing. I mean I seriously doubt Giddey is saying that’s not the girl lol. Plus I was saying the picture means nothing about her age. She could be multiple ages in that picture.
You're blind then. Or need glasses.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're blind then. Or need glasses.
Wore glasses since I was 4. I could say she looks 19 to me and it’s every bit as much up on the air. That’s the point.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fortunately this should have a rather quick conclusion. Unless the rumors of him grooming other girls is true. Then that gets very messy. Dude is a god damn idiot though. There is no way this chick is 18 or that would have been quickly dealt with. I can see him skating by if she's age of consent....and he's young himself. Her proving herself to be 18 would have been about a 4 minute conversation by now.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok all, I’m going to take a wait and see approach. Sorry if I offended anyone, wasn’t intentional. A few months back I decided to make a concerted effort to be more positive. Part of that is making sure I am not guilty of automatically assuming the worse. I am betting that is something we all struggle with. I wish you all the best.
We are good, my guy.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fortunately this should have a rather quick conclusion. Unless the rumors of him grooming other girls is true. Then that gets very messy. Dude is a god damn idiot though. There is no way this chick is 18 or that would have been quickly dealt with. I can see him skating by if she's age of consent....and he's young himself. Her proving herself to be 18 would have been about a 4 minute conversation by now.
Yep.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not offended at all man. You're gonna want this to blow over obviously. It's hard to fathom even a 21 year old being this stupid if any of it is true.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, so only if it's someone you respect.

How convenient.
I said that before, but it was kind of a joke. Lighten up man, this place will still be here either way.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not offended at all man. You're gonna want this to blow over obviously. It's hard to fathom even a 21 year old being this stupid if any of it is true.
I know, I just want to hear what the Thunder heard before he played Saturday. It will come out.