• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fortunately this should have a rather quick conclusion. Unless the rumors of him grooming other girls is true. Then that gets very messy. Dude is a god damn idiot though. There is no way this chick is 18 or that would have been quickly dealt with. I can see him skating by if she's age of consent....and he's young himself. Her proving herself to be 18 would have been about a 4 minute conversation by now.

We're splitting hairs here. He just turned 21. This isn't a Bill Wyman situation. She was in a club dancing with him, which would be at least 18+ if not 21+. So, either she lied to get in (and potentially also lied to him) or I guess he could've influenced them to let her in? The age of consent in Oklahoma is 16. Unless she's way younger that she should've been to be in that club, this is getting overblown IMO. A 21 year old dating a 17 year old isn't unusual (but still seems lame even if not illegal, depending on the state). I understand her identity needs to be protected, but it also seems odd that it's fair game to drag his name through the mud without confirming her age.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BBall Paul? WTF? Shut your mouth bro. You’re getting 10 minutes. Everybody else is gonna have to deal with a pissed off Unibrow now. This is some Montrezell Harrell shit. Bad look for him.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BBall Paul? WTF? Shut your mouth bro. You’re getting 10 minutes. Everybody else is gonna have to deal with a pissed off Unibrow now. This is some Montrezell Harrell shit. Bad look for him.

I don't know that it matters in terms of the game. It's a coin flip as to which games AD shows up for and/or is kept involved by Ham and his teammates. Lakers will shorthanded yet again (could be an 8 man rotation again if Reddish is out again). Rui is out with a nasal fracture along with the continued absences of Vando and Vincent. Those are all continue to be considerable hits to their defense.

Christie stepped up pretty well in the last game. Wood did some nice work offensively, but was such a sieve defensively that he had the worst +/- on the team, despite 13 pts on 5-7 and 2-3 shooting. It may be time to give Hayes more of Wood's minutes. The rookies and 2-way players continue to be ornaments more than actual roster players, as Ham refuses to use them.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that it matters in terms of the game. It's a coin flip as to which games AD shows up for and/or is kept involved by Ham and his teammates. Lakers will shorthanded yet again (could be an 8 man rotation again if Reddish is out again). Rui is out with a nasal fracture along with the continued absences of Vando and Vincent. Those are all continue to be considerable hits to their defense.

Christie stepped up pretty well in the last game. Wood did some nice work offensively, but was such a sieve defensively that he had the worst +/- on the team, despite 13 pts on 5-7 and 2-3 shooting. It may be time to give Hayes more of Wood's minutes. The rookies and 2-way players continue to be ornaments more than actual roster players, as Ham refuses to use them.
I won’t be able to watch the game tonight. I’m leaving after school to go with Seniors on a 4 day retreat. No sports viewing for me until I get home on Thursday night.