• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh....IDK about that.

If it were not your team I think you would be cracking jokes and making smart ass comments.
You can think what you want, but you are wrong. This is a young man’s life at stake here. If he did it he did it, but we shouldn’t jump to conclusions. Integrity is such a foreign concept to some.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can think what you want, but you are wrong. This is a young man’s life at stake here. If he did it he did it, but we shouldn’t jump to conclusions. Integrity is such a foreign concept to some.
Screenshot_20231126-183529~2.pngI am so very sorry for jumping to conclusions.

1-She said it.

2-Giddey looks high as fuck....when you get high you do stupid shit.

3-They both look like they are in a state of undress like they usually do if THEY HAD BEEN FUCKING.

4-She certainly looks underage.

My apologies for jumping to conclusions.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you talk to freedom today Okay why don't you go to the dentist of Arizona for pesos tpljail jiup!p
Yeah I don’t care about the people that can’t think, I mean literally are incapable of thought. That’s why I asked if anyone I might have a little respect for has said anything.
Somebody cares.

Otherwise, so many people wouldn't be having this conversation for the last 5 days.

Crazy that we live in a world where some random poster who is incapable of thought has the cache to bring the powers that be to Josh Giddey's doorstep.

Makes me wonder if that person actually presented proof.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 347135I am so very sorry for jumping to conclusions.

1-She said it.

2-Giddey looks high as fuck....when you get high you do stupid shit.

3-They both look like they are in a state of undress like they usually do if THEY HAD BEEN FUCKING.

4-She certainly looks underage.

My apologies for jumping to conclusions.
Always tell my kids once it's on the internet, it's there forever.

She actually posted that shit to her public at the time social media account.... Lol

Yet another example of clout chasing gone wrong.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you look at her and think she is of age?
Honestly you can’t go there, you obviously haven’t been around many that age now days. I’m not even saying she is either, just saying we don’t know much of anything yet.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I wear readers but she doesn't look like a minor? LOL.
Trust me there are girls of age that look just like that. That’s why he and everyone has to be more careful.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly you can’t go there, you obviously haven’t been around many that age now days. I’m not even saying she is either, just saying we don’t know much of anything yet.
I can't go there because you fucking said so? To me....she clearly looks like a minor.

All she needs is some braces and her hair in pigtails to be anymore obvious.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't go there because you fucking said so? To me....she clearly looks like a minor.

All she needs is some braces and her hair in pigtails to be anymore obvious.
There are 20 year old girls that look just like that, with the braces too.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be defending any team in this exact same situation, everyone here should know that. One thing I have never been accused of in my life is being wishy washy. I can’t spell it without help.

Really? You were all about suspending Brandon Miller because he handed someone else's property to them and then that person used it to commit a crime. I was the only one on here saying the kid should be allowed to play and you even went as far as to tell me that I was "all by myself" on that.

But hey, Nick Saban said he should be suspended so that settles it, right?

I guess if Nick Saban says Giddey should be suspended you'll change your tune.

And for the record, I don't think Giddey should be suspended either and for the same reason I didn't think Miller should have been.

That is called being consistent, btw.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? You were all about suspending Brandon Miller because he handed someone else's property to them and then that person used it to commit a crime. I was the only one on here saying the kid should be allowed to play and you even went as far as to tell me that I was "all by myself" on that.

But hey, Nick Saban said he should be suspended so that settles it, right?

I guess if Nick Saban says Giddey should be suspended you'll change your tune.

And for the record, I don't think Giddey should be suspended either and for the same reason I didn't think Miller should have been.

That is called being consistent, btw.
lol ok, bring up another instance completely different than this one, sorry that doesn’t wash. If the Thunder had a coach come out and say something? You bet your ass that would mean something. I’ll continue to do what I do, which is be able to back everything I do and say. If I’m wrong, no one will ever be able to find me not admitting it. Just who I am.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I speak the truth but you aren’t listening. I said the fact that you can’t tell their age for sure is why guys should be careful.
This is true.

But I don't think it's applicable in this situation.

There are videos of him talking with the girls brother about coming to see them play in Sacto.

He actually tells the guy I'm here with your beautiful sister as they are hugged up.

Most damning?

He actually calls her his girl, his words out of his mouth, and says he's taking her back to his house.

She is in High School.

There doesnt seem to be a debate on that fact.

The debate seems to be what grade.

This doesn't seem casual.

So the I didn't know defense likely isn't going to cut it.

His words.....

.....on video WITH HER...

"What’s up my man? We’re at the front of the club, me and my girl, about to head back to mine."

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true.

But I don't think it's applicable in this situation.

There are videos of him talking with the girls brother about coming to see them play in Sacto.

He actually tells the guy I'm here with your beautiful sister as they are hugged up.

Most damning?

He actually calls her his girl, his words out of his mouth, and says he's taking her back to his house.

She is in High School.

There is no debate.

This doesn't seem casual.

So the I didn't know defense likely isn't going to cut it.

His words.....

.....on video WITH HER...

"What’s up my man? We’re at the front of the club, me and my girl, about to head back to mine."
All I was saying is that picture by itself means nothing. I mean I seriously doubt Giddey is saying that’s not the girl lol. Plus I was saying the picture means nothing about her age. She could be multiple ages in that picture.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol ok, bring up another instance completely different than this one, sorry that doesn’t wash. If the Thunder had a coach come out and say something? You bet your ass that would mean something. I’ll continue to do what I do, which is be able to back everything I do and say. If I’m wrong, no one will ever be able to find me not admitting it. Just who I am.

lol

The only difference is that it's a Thunder player and that Giddey may have actually committed a felony.

Giddey hasn't been accused of or charged with a crime and Brandon Miller was never accused of or charged with a crime.

Yet, according to you, Giddey should be allowed to play, but Miller shouldn't have been.

The difference?

Nick Saban who doesn't coach basketball and probably never met Miller, opened his mouth.

Way to think for yourself.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I missing some part of the allegations?

He is alleged to have banged a 15 year old sophomore, no?

Depending on be City/Srate/Country.....

If she was 16 or 17, it isn't illegal.

Disgusting?

Yes.

Illegal?

No.

If he can show when they met and she has a birth certificate, easy peasy....in this case.

As far as grooming kids, that's a different conversation.

I'm not one to jump to conclusions but the smoke underneath it all doesn't look good.