• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure we do. We know that Giddy has been intimate with a girl he posed for pictures with both before and after they copulated. It’s alleged that the girl is under age. Since that time, there have been other stories linked about this happening with other young girls. Since that time, people have doxxed the girl and she is indeed under 18 years old.

There’s absolutely enough here for any sensible business owner to say stay home until we investigate. Unverified one person accusations are enough to take a teacher out of the classroom pending an investigation. Why should an NBA basketball player be any different?
We don’t know for sure that any of that happened. It’s likely they had sex but we don’t know for sure. This is all social media is good for.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he sent her a nice check to shut up
It happens. Let’s not act like there is the slightest chance that the girl wasn’t a willing participant. For all we know he had reason to believe she was 18. You know that happens. If it’s proven he was looking for under age girls then off with his head.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don’t know for sure that any of that happened. It’s likely they had sex but we don’t know for sure. This is all social media is good for.
Oy vey. JA Morant is deplorable because of video on social media. Giddy is involved with video on social media and “we don’t know for sure any of that happened.” He was pictured coming out of the bedroom with a shit eating grin shirtless because he just took the most satisfying deuce of his life I bet.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oy vey. JA Morant is deplorable because of video on social media. Giddy is involved with video on social media and “we don’t know for sure any of that happened.” He was pictured coming out of the bedroom with a shit eating grin shirtless because he just took the most satisfying deuce of his life I bet.
I’m not playing that game, I bet Ja wishes he hadn’t brought social media into his business.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not playing that game
Of course not. What else are you going to do when you look inconsistent and you have no reasonable response to that.

All I’ve said here is that he sits pending an investigation. There is more than enough here to warrant an investigation. It’s already been leaked that the NBA office is looking into the accusations. I’m saying he shouldn’t take the court until this can be debunked.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not. What else are you going to do when you look inconsistent and you have no reasonable response to that.

All I’ve said here is that he sits pending an investigation. There is more than enough here to warrant an investigation. It’s already been leaked that the NBA office is looking into the accusations. I’m saying he shouldn’t take the court until this can be debunked.
You are entitled to your opinion, and that very well may happen. No inconsistency from me, none whatsoever. I’m just willing to wait a reasonable period for the league and team to give a response. I’ve been as clear as I can be, if he was looking for underage girls then send him back to Australia or whatever. Any one of us deserves the benefit of the doubt until there are more facts though. If I’m a good person I don’t say I will be vindicated if I know I did wrong. Let’s see how this plays out before we start calling for anything. Presti is paid a lot of money to deal with things like this.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don’t know for sure that any of that happened. It’s likely they had sex but we don’t know for sure.
And unless they took photos while doing the dirty deed, no one will ever know 100% for sure except them.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And unless they took photos while doing the dirty deed, no one will ever know 100% for sure except them.
Just crazy how people jump to conclusions and look for a comparison. Morant is not a good comparison but I can’t even remember how long he played without any action. Never mind the facts though.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Predators love to take advantage of that reality. My other favorite is when they turn the victim into a whore in the public sphere.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just crazy how people jump to conclusions and look for a comparison. Morant is not a good comparison but I can’t even remember how long he played without any action. Never mind the facts though.
Morant didn’t break the law. Giddy may have.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Predators love to take advantage of that reality. My other favorite is when they turn the victim into a whore in the public sphere.
Well at least you are keeping an open mind here for a guy with a squeaky clean image before now.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least you are keeping an open mind here for a guy with a squeaky clean image before now.
At this point, you need to come to the reality that he’s Jail Bait Giddy now going forward for the rest of his career. That’s best case scenario for you.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, you need to come to the reality that he’s Jail Bait Giddy now going forward for the rest of his career. That’s best case scenario for you.
Oh this is following him for sure. You don’t grasp the fact that what I am saying has nothing to do with who he plays for. I’m not a fan boy, if I don’t like someone I say it. If you are a pos I say it. If Giddey was looking for underage girls he will get what he has coming.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might have yesterday as well, we all may have. Thank God for innocent until proven guilty.

The one smart thing the players did was not let the nba suspend players until the legal system plays out

Other than that they’re dumb