• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m going to say this again, if Giddey violated the law he should be treated like any other 20 year old would be treated.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ja had multiple incidents before anything was done. Lmao at comparing the incidents.

Also the nba didn't and still doesn't care about Ja other incidents. They are mad because he owns a gun and showed it on social media. Dude got 25 games for having a gun in his car

NBA looking crazy right now

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao at people saying him playing is “risky”. He going to jump someone in the stands?
No, it’s just that they run the risk of playing a guy who is a sick fucking piece of shit.
I did say yesterday I am of the belief that if he takes the court this will go away. We will see.
His comment yesterday says he knows what he’s guilty of. “I’ve been counseled not to make a comment at this time but I do want to say that when all this works out, I’ll be vindicated.” What he said yesterday screams “I’m guilty.” Come on…like you said. OKC is a professional organization. If he was in a position to say something like the above he would have.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the nba didn't and still doesn't care about Ja other incidents. They are mad because he owns a gun and showed it on social media. Dude got 25 games for having a gun in his car

NBA looking crazy right now
Wow, what a take

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it’s just that they run the risk of playing a guy who is a sick fucking piece of shit.

His comment yesterday says he knows what he’s guilty of. “I’ve been counseled not to make a comment at this time but I do want to say that when all this works out, I’ll be vindicated.” What he said yesterday screams “I’m guilty.” Come on…like you said. OKC is a professional organization. If he was in a position to say something like the above he would have.
Let’s see what develops today

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit, the Grizzlies don’t do shit for way too long. You are pitiful.
Nice try. I’m talking about when JA was finally disciplined, the first move came from the Grizzlies. I said this in response to your claim that the NBA will be the ones to act implying that the Thunder can’t act. I disagree with that conclusion. If the Thunder wanted to, he would have a leave of absence pending an investigation.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the problem with Ja having a gun in his car?
Dude, multiple times he went out of his way to show he was a wannabe thug, even though he isn’t. The league has fought hard to get away from that. If you don’t see a problem with the league protecting their image against then we really don’t have anything to talk about.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the problem with Ja having a gun in his car?
The NBA cant come out and say it out loud but it’s bad for them to have a high profile player invoking gang shit on social media. When the gang shit involves flashing a piece that gives them the leverage they need to take action. As always, it’s about money.

It’s shocking to me if Giddy plays today. Raw dogging teenagers is an absolutely awful look.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try. I’m talking about when JA was finally disciplined, the first move came from the Grizzlies. I said this in response to your claim that the NBA will be the ones to act implying that the Thunder can’t act. I disagree with that conclusion. If the Thunder wanted to, he would have a leave of absence pending an investigation.
That may be what happens, but let’s not compare the Thunder with the Grizzlies. If you don’t think the league finally told the Grizzlies to act I got some stuff for sale. The demand to do something after 2 days is laughable, I would defend anyone against that. We don’t even know if any laws were broken.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA cant come out and say it out loud but it’s bad for them to have a high profile player invoking gang shit on social media. When the gang shit involves flashing a piece that gives them the leverage they need to take action. As always, it’s about money.

It’s shocking to me if Giddy plays today. Raw dogging teenagers is an absolutely awful look.
Not the look the NBA gunning for.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are pitiful.
Also…you’re way too emotionally involved here and you aren’t thinking rationally. I get it. It’s difficult when you come to realize that a person you were rooting for is really Jerry Lee Lewis.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean the nba acted like he wandered into the Memphis mall waving it around

The dude was in his car

It was definitely an overreaction, but I get why