• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy has quickly become arguably the third most important player on the team. @Mecca I didn’t understand until I saw him play regularly. He can do a little bit of everything and he seemingly always makes the right play. Say some prayers for his family. It sounds like his wife is going through a health issue.

Told you.

Swapping washed PJ Tucker for Nick was grand theft.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said he was.....LOL.
DJ- you are such a tard.

I said he is not nearly as good as he used to be and can only get up on certain nights now- all of which is true

you of course cannot find one place where I said he was washed because I never did- but - as is your style- you make up stupid shit and act like its true

LeBron is not NEARLY as good as he used to be

certain night he can still bring it- but not nearly as often as he used to

he cant carry a playoff team anymore- he gets worn down

but on a certain night he can still be great.

Is he Nikola Jokic at this point ? Or Giannis? or Embiid? fuck no

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ- you are such a tard.

I said he is not nearly as good as he used to be and can only get up on certain nights now- all of which is true

you of course cannot find one place where I said he was washed because I never did- but - as is your style- you make up stupid shit and act like its true

You said it when he went to the Lakers....LOL.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ- you are such a tard.

DJ lying about something? THAT NEVER HAPPENS

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SGA could win the MVP, discuss
Why not?

I expect the Thunder to be last years Kings.

Run amuck in the regular Season.

Get a shitty 1st round matchup with a team that had major injuries/Sand bagged/made a major trade at the end of the Season, that puts a deep run in jeopardy.

* see Phoenix Suns , Memphis Grizz *

But if he's healthy, the team wins, he will have the numbers to be in the conversation for sure.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not?

I expect the Thunder to be last years Kings.

Run amuck in the regular Season.

Get a shitty 1st round matchup with a team that had major injuries/Sand bagged/made a major trade at the end of the Season, that puts a deep run in jeopardy.

* see Phoenix Suns , Memphis Grizz *

But if he's healthy, the team wins, he will have the numbers to be in the conversation for sure.
Far from likely, but IF the Thunder keep shooting it like they are some extremely good things are going to happen.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot_20231120-181611~2.png
Stephen A Smith Sport GIF by ESPN

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isaiah Joe is 16-20 in his last 5 games shooting 3’s. Presti obviously was familiar with him because last year when he was released by the Sixers Presti grabbed him. He didn’t say come work out for us, or here is a 2 way contract. He said you come here we give you a 3 year guaranteed contract. No telling how much money he will command after next season.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isaiah Joe is 16-20 in his last 5 games shooting 3’s. Presti obviously was familiar with him because last year when he was released by the Sixers Presti grabbed him. He didn’t say come work out for us, or here is a 2 way contract. He said you come here we give you a 3 year guaranteed contract. No telling how much money he will command after next season.
Man, fuck Doc Rivers. Right now I should see BBall Paul playing the 4, Bassey as the back up big, and Joe coming off the bench to give them knock down shooting. Joe? They kept Dwayne Fucking Dedmon on that roster when they let Bassey and Joe go. Dwayne Fucking Dedmon and MonTrashZel Harrell. Let’s add Furkan Korkmaz to that list.

Fuck you Doc Rivers.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, fuck Doc Rivers. Right now I should see BBall Paul playing the 4, Bassey as the back up big, and Joe coming off the bench to give them knock down shooting. Joe? They kept Dwayne Fucking Dedmon on that roster when they let Bassey and Joe go. Dwayne Fucking Dedmon and MonTrashZel Harrell. Let’s add Furkan Korkmaz to that list.

Fuck you Doc Rivers.

Rivers isn’t the gm….

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck you Doc Rivers.

Joe was also cut for adding melton…so you’re fine

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivers isn’t the gm….
He’s got a lot of say with the back end of that roster in terms of who gets kept. But even so…if you’re Darryl Morey (who you meant but Elton Brand is the GM. With the Sixers the GM isn’t even the GM haha) why are you holding on to young players who have run out of G League team when your head coach is Doc Rivers and everybody knows he doesn’t play young players. This is on Doc.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe was also cut for adding melton…so you’re fine
Nope. You look at the back end of the roster. I called out the guys who had the last roster spots. Even if you want to go there, they chose Shake Milton, a player they didn’t resign anyway over Joe. I think they wanted Shake’s ball handling as that extra guy over the shooting. And now you’re getting into Georges Niang territory in terms of choosing Niang over Joe. Niang is a great regular season bench player. In a series, it’s just a matter of time before he becomes unplayable because it’s like Where’s Waldo getting him switched on to your top 2-3 options.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. You look at the back end of the roster. I called out the guys who had the last roster spots. Even if you want to go there, they chose Shake Milton, a player they didn’t resign anyway over Joe. I think they wanted Shake’s ball handling as that extra guy over the shooting. And now you’re getting into Georges Niang territory in terms of choosing Niang over Joe. Niang is a great regular season bench player. In a series, it’s just a matter of time before he becomes unplayable because it’s like Where’s Waldo getting him switched on to your top 2-3 options.
I think everyone missed where I said he was 16 of his last 20. I mean the net is hardly even moving right now no matter where he is.