• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2019 NFL Draft Thread

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's a better prospect, therefore, I obviously thought he should get picked higher. Kinda goes hand and hand to me. Maybe we just disagree there.
But I never said he couldn't get picked higher. Semantics won't help you here, you were just wrong. Just admit it, no big deal.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me the draft boards for the teams that didn't take a QB then, since that is what that comment would entirely depend upon.
No shit. That's why I mocked you by saying it.

Seriously, you're my yoyo at this point and I've got other stuff to do.:noidea:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, would have loved to see Savage fall to Pittsburgh in the early 3rd but no way with the buzz he had.
He's the best safety in this draft. That kid is a playmaker.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Eli is pretty overrated but nobody can deny he had a pretty good year last year, you probably won't know since you don't watch much football.

4300 66% 21 and 11. That is one of his better seasons and pretty damn good at his age. The Giants don't seem to be in any rush getting rid of Eli and he doesn't seem in any rush to retire.

I mean if you could just figure this stuff out by yourself I wouldn't have to explain it to you, Nut. But you could learn, I just don't have the patience to teach you.
No not rushing at all. Just drafting the replacement. But he's gonna play for 5 more years because you say so.:laugh3:

Get back to me when you realize what an idiot you were again.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit. That's why I mocked you by saying it.

Seriously, you're my yoyo at this point and I've got other stuff to do.:noidea:
So you say unfounded, ignorant things I easily show how you're wrong, and that makes me a yoyo? Whatever makes you feel better about your lack of knowledge, guy.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you say unfounded, ignorant things I easily show how you're wrong, and that makes me a yoyo? Whatever makes you feel better about your lack of knowledge, guy.
I also see you lying to eric here about the Daniel Jones discussions last week.

You watch college football like a dumb fan. We know. That's why you were so wrong on Haskins and Jones NFL prospects.

Eric crushed you last week and he crushed you here again and you're a dead horse now. So good luck with that.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I never said he couldn't get picked higher. Semantics won't help you here, you were just wrong. Just admit it, no big deal.

Lmao. I'm wrong because I'm of the opinion he's going to be better? You'll also have to prove to me who considered Haskins a "universally better prospect" because the NFL certainly didn't think so.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also see you lying to eric here about the Daniel Jones discussions last week.

You watch college football like a dumb fan. We know. That's why you were so wrong on Haskins and Jones NFL prospects.

Eric crushed you last week and he crushed you here again and you're a dead horse now. So good luck with that.
Per the usual, you're wrong. Haven't lied about anything. In fact, eric mistakenly misquoted me, but that doesn't involve you.

I wasn't wrong about either of them as prospects. Haskins was almost universally ranked ahead of Jones. Hint: there's a reason Gettleman is getting ripped apart this morning.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao. I'm wrong because I'm of the opinion he's going to be better? You'll also have to prove to me who considered Haskins a "universally better prospect" because the NFL certainly didn't think so.
You're wrong because you said that I said you were trolling for thinking Jones could be taken before Haskins, when I never once said that. I never once said Jones couldn't be taken ahead of Haskins - GMs pick bad players before good ones all the time. As a Browns fan, I'm very familiar with this occurrence. But I never said you were trolling for thinking Jones could be taken ahead of Haskins. You keep dancing around this rather than just admitting I never said that. Weird.

MizzouFalcon

Let’s Fuck Some Shit Up is my legal middle name
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s check in on Max Kellerman...

Yikes. I hope Daniel Jones isn’t the sensitive type.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're wrong because you said that I said you were trolling for thinking Jones could be taken before Haskins, when I never once said that. I never once said Jones couldn't be taken ahead of Haskins - GMs pick bad players before good ones all the time. As a Browns fan, I'm very familiar with this occurrence. But I never said you were trolling for thinking Jones could be taken ahead of Haskins. You keep dancing around this rather than just admitting I never said that. Weird.

I mean sorry you can't put two and two together here. But it's fine. You jumped my shit at the thought of Jones being the better prospect. I didn't even think he'd get picked ahead of Haskins, but he did. And maybe had Haskins not been passed over by 3 other teams you might have a leg to stand on.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean sorry you can't put two and two together here. But it's fine. You jumped my shit at the thought of Jones being the better prospect. I didn't even think he'd get picked ahead of Haskins, but he did. And maybe had Haskins not been passed over by 3 other teams you might have a leg to stand on.
Can't just lump two different things together as being the same thing just to fit your narrative. Our conversation was strictly about who the better prospect was, not draft position.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't just lump two different things together as being the same thing just to fit your narrative. Our conversation was strictly about who the better prospect was, not draft position.

Okay. Then I'll just make fun of the universally better prospect being taken 9 spots later. Guess we'll see who turns out to better!

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. Then I'll just make fun of the universally better prospect being taken 9 spots later. Guess we'll see who turns out to better!
So you admit you misquoted me then. Good.

Plenty of elite QBs have been taken after bad ones. This isn't the first time, and it won't be the last. Sad that you're resorting to "making fun" of someone because of their opinion that was backed by the overwhelming majority of the industry, but I guess that's what you have to resort to these days.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't wrong about either of them as prospects. Haskins was almost universally ranked ahead of Jones. Hint: there's a reason Gettleman is getting ripped apart this morning.
Quit whining about the TV people lying to you and be smart enough to make up your own damn mind the next time. Good luck.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s check in on Max Kellerman...

Yikes. I hope Daniel Jones isn’t the sensitive type.

Feel bad for him going against Wentz, Dak and in the future Haskins for the next 10 years. Well if Wentz can stay off the pine.