• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2019 NFL Draft Thread

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I don't understand why the NFL has moved the draft to be a televised event. This crap on tv right now is the stupid talking heads seeing if there is footage of players who haven't been drafted. While completely ignoring that there are people actually being drafted.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I don't understand why the NFL has moved the draft to be a televised event. This crap on tv right now is the stupid talking heads seeing if there is footage of players who haven't been drafted. While completely ignoring that there are people actually being drafted.
You're watching the draft, right?

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're watching the draft, right?

Yes, and I've watched the draft since the early 90's. Every year, pretty much every pick. But back then it used to be produced for "us" the people who watch it. Now it's produced for the people who only care about the first pick.

When they're making picks I want to see/hear those picks. I want info about the team that's making that pick, their needs/depth chart/roster moves. I want highlights of that player being picked and who else is available.

What I don't want to see is a bunch of jackasses talking about Kyler Murray. I don't want to see interviews with coaches and GM's about who they took Thursday night. I don't care to see man on the street interviews about bachelorette parties. Or what Joe the Titans fan thought of what Reggie Wayne said a couple days ago.

Like you said, I'm watching. But I don't watch baseball games to find out what Nolan Ryan thinks of the Golden State Warriors chances at repeating. And I don't watch the draft live on Saturday morning because I'm wondering what Dave Gettleman thinks about Eli Manning.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, and I've watched the draft since the early 90's. Every year, pretty much every pick. But back then it used to be produced for "us" the people who watch it. Now it's produced for the people who only care about the first pick.

When they're making picks I want to see/hear those picks. I want info about the team that's making that pick, their needs/depth chart/roster moves. I want highlights of that player being picked and who else is available.

What I don't want to see is a bunch of jackasses talking about Kyler Murray. I don't want to see interviews with coaches and GM's about who they took Thursday night. I don't care to see man on the street interviews about bachelorette parties. Or what Joe the Titans fan thought of what Reggie Wayne said a couple days ago.

Like you said, I'm watching. But I don't watch baseball games to find out what Nolan Ryan thinks of the Golden State Warriors chances at repeating. And I don't watch the draft live on Saturday morning because I'm wondering what Dave Gettleman thinks about Eli Manning.

There's the answer to your question.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shout out to Nashville.
Great job, I really enjoyed watching.:suds::clap::thumb:

Hiep Ngyuen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
next years superbowl is going to be patriots vs. cowboys. cowboys will win by 5 Touchdowns

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
next years superbowl is going to be patriots vs. cowboys. cowboys will win by 5 Touchdowns

vzpZeFt.gif

Lol yeah. Thats going to happen. Clearly

Dipshit

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2019 draft is in the books.

We're onto the 2020 draft. :billb:

NE already has nine picks. Likely 13 total once comp picks are given out.

The rich getting richer.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2019 draft is in the books.

We're onto the 2020 draft. :billb:

NE already has nine picks. Likely 13 total once comp picks are given out.

The rich getting richer.

#inbeforeGodelltakesssomedraftpicksawayforrandomreason