• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank you Golden State...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow
Boston's insecurity is insane

This isn't about Tom Brady or the Pats

"If every good player on an NBA roster dies in a car accident, it's just an excuse if they lose"

How do you think GS would have done this series if Curry and Iggy or Klay didn't play?

Dirt - It has nothing to do with insecurities it has all to do with that BS excuse of losing because of "injuries" every team has to deal with it

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the pats have a 100% gronk in 2011 and a healthy brady they beat the giants.

right?

which is it? excuse or reason?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao

"reasons for a loss and excuses for a loss are different...if its not boston"

holy shit lmfao

Fuck Boston

This has nothing to do with Boston

What is it, they lost in 2011 because Gronk was hurt, and they won this season because Seattles secondary was destroyed by injuries?

Which one was it?

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving played one game and they lost

What's exactly your point? Are you really gonna tell me that he didn't just carry one of the worst rosters in the history of the NBA finals to a Game 6?

I'm ok with people hating the guy for his foot in the mouth disease, he makes me SMH also, but to deny his all time greatness on the court is just being a blind hater. We literally just watched the closest thing we may ever see to one against 5 in an NBA finals

Allen Iverson carried one of the worse rosters in NBA history to the finals. Lebron, not so much. 3 max salary players on the roster with Lebron.

When push came to shove, Lebron's team reverted their offense to what every Lebron team does, spread-iso one-on-one. Every Lebron team's offense has this in common. He is the kryptonite for his own team. It wasn't his teammates, it was him.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirt - It has nothing to do with insecurities it has all to do with that BS excuse of losing because of "injuries" every team has to deal with it

Every team?

What team lost 2 of the best 3 players on their team and went to 6 games in the NBA finals?

And the last guy left standing is getting criticized for going 6 games?

Cmon man, in what world?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries happen

And in the NBA, if you lose certain guys, your chances are shot

I can't believe I have to explain this
like losing the games best TE and possible most dynamic player (you call gronk that)

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is entitled to their take on a player... that's what sports is all about.

But I'm just going to say that if this season's and this Final's performance from LeBron James diminished his overall legacy/career in your eyes.... rather than helped it..... you are probably either not a smart person or not paying attention or just overly caught up in the emotion of you want to see.

Here's the problem with that. Lebron stacked yet another team to try and win a title and failed again. He's 2-3 in his last 5 finals with stacked teams.

Sure, he played unbelievably in these finals. I don't think anyone is trying to deny that. However, this was the 5th stacked team he's played for and for the 3rd of those 5 times, he didn't come away with a title.

It seems some Cavs fans want to act like it's 2007 all over again and he dragged a bunch of scrubs through an entire 82 game season and to the finals all by himself. That's not the case.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team?

What team lost 2 of the best 3 players on their team and went to 6 games in the NBA finals?

And the last guy left standing is getting criticized for going 6 games?

Cmon man, in what world?

right there is a perfect example of why you can't use "injuries" as an excuse why you lost... They went 6 games...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen Iverson carried one of the worse rosters in NBA history to the finals. Lebron, not so much. 3 max salary players on the roster with Lebron.

When push came to shove, Lebron's team reverted their offense to what every Lebron team does, spread-iso one-on-one. Every Lebron team's offense has this in common. He is the kryptonite for his own team. It wasn't his teammates, it was him.

You're on drugs. The guys on that roster suck. Guys like Eric Snow and Aaron Mckie were far more solid contributors than that Drllavadova and JR Smith

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeBron didn't carry this team to the Finals. Without Love and Kyrie in the regular season I doubt they make that turn around from 19-20 to the 2 seed.

But he definitely carried them in the ECF and in the Finals... though they came up short.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the problem with that. Lebron stacked yet another team to try and win a title and failed again. He's 2-3 in his last 5 finals with stacked teams.

Sure, he played unbelievably in these finals. I don't think anyone is trying to deny that. However, this was the 5th stacked team he's played for and for the 3rd of those 5 times, he didn't come away with a title.

It seems some Cavs fans want to act like it's 2007 all over again and he dragged a bunch of scrubs through an entire 82 game season and to the finals all by himself. That's not the case.

It's is unbelievable that people act like Love and Irving played this Series

They didn't.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you want to judge his success on his Finals record... but his help on the full 82 game season? That makes no sense.

Which one are you talking about? No one - certainly not me - is saying he carried his team to the Finals. But there is no doubt he carried them in the 2nd half of the playoffs... including the Finals.

If you're going to criticize him for his Finals record - which is fine - then I'm going to remind you that the team that played in the Finals was the exact opposite of a "stacked" team.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the pats have a 100% gronk in 2011 and a healthy brady they beat the giants.

right?

which is it? excuse or reason?

Can't be man enough to not involve Tom Brady in every debate

Tom Brady was hurt in 2011 now

Unreal

Sick guy

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't be man enough to not involve Tom Brady in every debate

Tom Brady was hurt in 2011 now

Unreal

Sick guy
is it a reason or an excuse?

need me to buy you a drink first?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was it an excuse or a reason?
im about to put you on the pinball machine...[/QUOTE

When you wanna admit NE only won because of the injuries to Seattles secondary, let's talk

Until than, figure out a side you wanna be on

Craig24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the king of finals sub mediocrity?

No, the individual best player in the league. He doesn't HAVE to win the finals to be that. No player wins anything by themselves.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was it an excuse or a reason the pats lost?

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're on drugs. The guys on that roster suck. Guys like Eric Snow and Aaron Mckie were far more solid contributors than that Drllavadova and JR Smith

You are clueless if you believe that Philly team had even half the talent on that team that Lebron has had on any his past 5 finals teams. The 2nd or 3rd best player on that was a washed up Mutombo. no one other than AI averaged more than 12 ppg on that team. The talent on that team was terrible.