• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas vs. Ole Miss - Who wins?

Who will win?

• Texas

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Ole Miss

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had UT as the most under rated team in that one thread...

I is teh retarded.....

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless, you're still an idiot, due to the fact that YOU hammer folks with personal insults, just because they don't agree with your PERSONAL opinion. Time to get over your tired fucking self
tumblr_mc228l2sqs1rq0hnm.gif

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colt McCoys lil brother is trash... How does he even play for Texas??? Surely ut coulda recruited a better qb than him...

Do you seriously think that was the problem? In all likelihood you did not watch the game; saw that we lost; and then decided to blindly throw out a McCoy insult. Ignorant.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would just like to say, I was one of the 12 that picked Ole Miss to win.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you seriously think that was the problem? In all likelihood you did not watch the game; saw that we lost; and then decided to blindly throw out a McCoy insult. Ignorant.

nah, it was pretty much a whole team effort regarding this latest puke job by yer boys.....and in Austin to boot.

Gawd, I love this shit:laugh3:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no, I watched.
he was trash.

mack clapped a lot.

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really, I watched the whole second half on that long horn network garbage on the interwebs, since that's the only place anyone can watch if you don't live in Austin. Yeah I saw UT punt like 5 times in a row and I watched the Rb run into McCoy and fumble the ball, yeah I watched the ol miss returner slice and dice the ut punt team with 7 missed tackles, yeah I watched the ol miss Rb shread the ut D for the whole second half, yeah I saw case almost get intercepted multiple times, and yes I saw the fans filing out of the stadium midway through the 4th.

Gather facts before you start with insults horn, now go cry in your beer or eat your crow, you can have your pick.

Edit: as a matter of fact I was watching McCoy run around the field like a chicken with his head cut off when I posted that, after that errant pass he threw that got batted down by a ol miss defender.

Last edited by a moderator:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
am I the only one that gets the longhorn network???
hell, I didn't even know I had it until I scanned some channels, and poof, there it was.

i'll have to call cox cable and complain.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at this game. You guys need to fire offensive coordinator this week lol. That 2nd half they just ran the ball repeatedly. Even when they got down 2 scores they just kept running. Horrible. I'm not so sure that wasn't lane kiffin calling plays lol

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at this game. You guys need to fire offensive coordinator this week lol. That 2nd half they just ran the ball repeatedly. Even when they got down 2 scores they just kept running. Horrible. I'm not so sure that wasn't lane kiffin calling plays lol

And the boo birds came alive late in the 3rd.

Maybe colt can send down some of those brown paper sacks with the holes in them that Cleveland wears.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, I watched the whole second half on that long horn network garbage on the interwebs, since that's the only place anyone can watch if you don't live in Austin. Yeah I saw UT punt like 5 times in a row and I watched the Rb run into McCoy and fumble the ball, yeah I watched the ol miss returner slice and dice the ut punt team with 7 missed tackles, yeah I watched the ol miss Rb shread the ut D for the whole second half, yeah I saw case almost get intercepted multiple times, and yes I saw the fans filing out of the stadium midway through the 4th.

Gather facts before you start with insults horn, now go cry in your beer or eat your crow, you can have your pick.

Edit: as a matter of fact I was watching McCoy run around the field like a chicken with his head cut off when I posted that, after that errant pass he threw that got batted down by a ol miss defender.

Point made. 90 percent of what you just posted had nothing to do with Case. He had a good completion rate, he had no ints, tds, and had another td robbed by a pass interference in end zone. Fumble was not his fault.

This game was lost by coaching and linebackers. Period. The play calling was horrific, and all you have to do to beat us is run towards an outside linebacker.

Case did not give up 824 rushing yards in 2 games. I do have the facts. We suck right now - but it has nothing to do with Case.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the boo birds came alive late in the 3rd.

Maybe colt can send down some of those brown paper sacks with the holes in them that Cleveland wears.

... doesn't really follow or understand football...

He might figure out the various errors in his attempt at satire, but I doubt it.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Olè Miss 31
Tejas 13

I predicted an 18 point win and it ended up being 21. Not bad, but the actual scores were quite a bit off.