• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas vs. Ole Miss - Who wins?

Who will win?

• Texas

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Ole Miss

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of feel bad for texas....

I feel bad for TM, not so much for the ones that gave me a ton of crap for not having Texas as some top10 team and being told my rankings suck because it predicted them to lose to BYU and Ole Miss.

And hell, I even thought Texas would win those games, but I was basically deemed an idiot because I didn't think they would blow Ole Miss out with all those returning starters.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for TM, not so much for the ones that gave me a ton of crap for not having Texas as some top10 team and being told my rankings suck because it predicted them to lose to BYU and Ole Miss.

And hell, I even thought Texas would win those games, but I was basically deemed an idiot because I didn't think they would blow Ole Miss out with all those returning starters.

TM and Jefee and that Codexx cat....maybe somebody else I'm missing.....

the rest can suck a dick....

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas covers easily and exposes ole miss as frauds. Sorry just don't think they are anywhere near top 25. ....and no, I'm not impressed with a victory @ Vandy.

I think both Tennessee and Missouri are better than ole miss and the voters know this. Cant have Oregon beating a top25 though. So the Vols wont get any respect until a couple of weeks after their Oregon loss.

Nice call Doog

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really??? If that was ou playing like that the ut trolls would be stepping on our throats. They know better than to post in here. (Besides TM, he's all class... For the most part :)

I have not seen any OU fan running their mouths like a few of da whorn faithful have been doing in recent weeks. with 19 returning starters, all they had to do was have somebody to drive da bus and riches beyond their dreams would be waiting.

cruel world, ain't it....:noidea:

SoonerAlum

Oklahoman By Choice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure it had something to do with that stellar D and all those returning starters....:L

this is just fucking pure gold, I tells ya........:laugh3:

I was laughing about that as I was watching the D lay down and let Ole Miss do whatever they wanted. :agree:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TM and Jefee and that Codexx cat....maybe somebody else I'm missing.....

the rest can suck a dick....

Jefee(sp?) - haven't seen him around too much, but he hasn't been talking shit, so I agree.

Codexx sometimes goes a bit crazy, but seems decent overall. I think I sometimes get him mixed up with Star.

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTH IS GOING ON AROUND HERE?!?!?!?

mack-brown.jpg

:laugh3:

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Regardless, you're still an idiot, due to the fact that YOU hammer folks with personal insults, just because they don't agree with your PERSONAL opinion. Time to get over your tired fucking self

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Regardless, you're still an idiot, due to the fact that YOU hammer folks with personal insults, just because they don't agree with your PERSONAL opinion. Time to get over your tired fucking self

:pop2:

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shhh.

This is a whorn bashing thread at the moment.