• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Texas vs. North Texas

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dom broke his ankle gone for the year. Brutal news

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raulerson will have to be coached up. But right now I'm more concerned about Flowers, he was ATROCIOUS all game yesterday. Every sack NT had was because he clean whiffed on a block or blew an assignment. He had no idea what he was supposed to be doing or who he was supposed to black yesterday.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup, the OL definitely the weak link right now. Been reports every practice that Wickline was juggling people all over, last night we saw why.

Now, got to find a center. Raulerson is smart and can call the play, but he is way too light. Also, was watching #74 doing a lot of whiffing. When Harrison comes back, he or one of the others should be out.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah we will most likely go JUCO for some OL next year while they build up our prospects.

That OL is going to cost us some games. I just hope it doesn't cost us Ash.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For whatever it's worth - hoping Espinoza will get a medical redshirt and come back for a 5th year.

We need Raulson to grow up quick; get back our suspended OT; and have Wickline earn his money the hard way and real quick.

Honestly, I think a guy like Daje can help the O-line as much as anyone. We need the threat of a quick slot/screen pass.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For whatever it's worth - hoping Espinoza will get a medical redshirt and come back for a 5th year.

We need Raulson to grow up quick; get back our suspended OT; and have Wickline earn his money the hard way and real quick.

Honestly, I think a guy like Daje can help the O-line as much as anyone. We need the threat of a quick slot/screen pass.

Absolutely. Daje is ridiculously talented. Wish he would get his head out of his ass and realize he could be one of the best players in the country.