• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas season officially cancelled

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you seriously pimping North Texas? It never ceases to amaze me how Texas fans will absolutely rake other teams over the coals about their schedules but will defend theirs to the death.

North Texas and BYU please put those on Auburn's schedule please!!!!!!!!!

There is no pimping of North TExas. Their DL weighs like 250 lbs. Simply saying that the defense went out and totally dominated an experienced line. You want to trade BYU and UNT for La Tech and Samford?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you seriously pimping North Texas? It never ceases to amaze me how Texas fans will absolutely rake other teams over the coals about their schedules but will defend theirs to the death.

North Texas and BYU please put those on Auburn's schedule please!!!!!!!!!

And in all honesty, nobody is pimping out UNT. IMO, if you're team is going to have a tough as hell defense, then it needs to dominate a mid major like UNT (94 total yards). I think that sets up how the season may play out on the defensive side.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talent? Not much. No players drafted and derp McCoy is the best tu could put forth?

I mean by default they should have a few good players.

Strong should change it eventually. Couple years maybe they are back bowling.

TO be fair, Texas has good clay. Prior staff did not mold that clay into anything of note. There is talent, but it needs to be developed. I do think some fans are a bit optimistic in how fast you can develop talent. It is one thing to develop a 5 star RB, that takes about 7 practices. You start talking OL and DL and that generally takes 2-3 years.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Looked at schedule.

They need to hear BYU and they could be at 7 IMO if they do.

They must avoid the upset bug.

I think worst case is 5 Ls best case 8 Ws.

A bowl isn't out of the question. 6 or 7 is reasonable expectations

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think they win 6 games?

And you are right. tu was disrespectful, sorry for that. Not my place.

8-9 games, IMO. If this defense is legit, it will keep us in games. Strong has already told Swoopes he doesn't need to be great; just be a game manager. We have two of the best RB's in the country and perhaps the best OL coach in the country who is being paid major bucks (time for Wickline to earn that salary). I said this before and I'll say it again, basically all our QB has to be is AJ McCarron......

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many do you think they will be favored in?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no pimping of North TExas. Their DL weighs like 250 lbs. Simply saying that the defense went out and totally dominated an experienced line. You want to trade BYU and UNT for La Tech and Samford?

If I get your conference schedule in the deal HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I get your conference schedule in the deal HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

You're toughest game so far is Aggy. Bama looked terrible and should have lost had WVU WR's not dropped 6 passes (two were sure TD's or FG's). Wiscy choked the game away more than LSU beat them. I guess you can also add UGA as being a tough game. Not saying AU's conference schedule is weak by any means, but let's not go overboard here.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. Now, go and start talking about Dong some more......

You'd like that, wouldn't you?

Mamba can't offer his opinion about your beleaguered program without you labeling him as a hater?

You seem to be a delicate flower lately. You good bro? Need some self-affirmation lessons?
[YOUTUBE]-DIETlxquzY[/YOUTUBE]

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mrwallace2ku;5472360[B said:
]"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? NO!..."[/B]

Aint over till the Fat Lady sings as they say...

FIGHT ON HORNS! :gaah:

Hell yeah! Too bad Belushi is no longer with us, he could come do a pre-game, fire-em-up speech.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the hate, but really don't care.

I'm not arrogant, but if you think so, I really don't care.

Yall think DKR was racist, well, my family knew that man well, and I can tell you that absolutely is not true. Were there boosters and those in power who were? Probably so, but if people gonna hate us for that, then you ought to hate every school in the South as well. But others around the country want to think that, be my guest. I really don't care.

Everyone want to hate and pile on Texas? Go ahead. I really don't care.

I'm a Texas Ex, and I'm not arrogant, racist or hateful. I'm what you'd call a 'Texas Gentleman'. That's how I was raised.

Hope everyone has a great CFB season. I'm going to go set my fantasy football lineups for this week.