• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers vs. LA Angels 8/5-8/7

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lots of great plays but Gentry scoring from 2B on an infield ground ball was best.

There were two outs ... so Gentry was either going to score or there would have been 3 outs. So there really was no risk. Just goes to show though what speed does. Martin, Gentry, Elvis, E.Beltre ... that is some speed.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that Sosh was so pissed he went to his closer, and then his closer let 3 runs score.

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh at .220. I'm wondering if Josh and JD could both have a mulligan, If they would have both compromised a bit to keep him in Texas and if Josh would have gagged his wife

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh at .220. I'm wondering if Josh and JD could both have a mulligan, If they would have both compromised a bit to keep him in Texas and if Josh would have gagged his wife
He had one foot out the door long before the season ended. I don't want a guy who is thinking about next season. I want a dude who is here and now.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

I was done with his act, it had grown tiresome
As someone who is outspoken in their own faith, I cringed every time the man opened his mouth about his...He didn't seem to have a firm grasp on talking to other about much of anything, but especially his faith. That and his wife has his by the balls and probably spoke for him most of the time.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate josh hamilton so much as a ball player. He's nice to his fans and stuff, but good lord he's mental. I'm glad we didn't sign him... now does that mean I think we made all the right decisions this offseason? Definitely not. Don't see that happening next offseason

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As someone who is outspoken in their own faith, I cringed every time the man opened his mouth about his...He didn't seem to have a firm grasp on talking to other about much of anything, but especially his faith. That and his wife has his by the balls and probably spoke for him most of the time.
I wasn't much for what his wife said on the way out, that's for sure. On the flip side, I'm sure it wasn't easy to see her devout husband splattered across the DMN, drunk as a skunk and lining up his entertainment for the evening. Probably so embarrassed around their friends and at Church, I'm sure a fresh start a thousand miles away sounded good

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't much for what his wife said on the way out, that's for sure. On the flip side, I'm sure it wasn't easy to see her devout husband splattered across the DMN, drunk as a skunk and lining up his entertainment for the evening. Probably so embarrassed around their friends and at Church, I'm sure a fresh start a thousand miles away sounded good
I used to feel bad for Katie Hamilton....Then I heard her speak.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Pudge start meeting with Murphy?

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt the same way. I respected her for the way she handled Josh's extra curricular activities. But once she started popping off about his contract negotiations, that was that. I'm guessing after spending a small countries fiscal budget on Albert and Josh, the Angels might show a little more restraint this offseason

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“They let us go out and date other people and kind of give our hearts away,” Katie Hamilton said. “I’m so glad they didn’t. We feel so strongly this is where God has moved us and planted us.”

She's right, this is what God wanted for them all along, a terrible season with millions in the bank, congrats!

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JH is certainly a polarizing figure, but the man was one strike away from going down as a Texas Ranger legend with a WS clinching HR. I know, ifs and buts, I just like to recall the good old days when the guy was one of the best hitters the Rangers have ever had.

I still say things went downhill when the Rangers extended Kinsler last season without blinking an eye but didn't do it for Josh. I think he, and his wife, were so bothered by it that he went a little mental and basically quit on the team.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JH is certainly a polarizing figure, but the man was one strike away from going down as a Texas Ranger legend with a WS clinching HR. I know, ifs and buts, I just like to recall the good old days when the guy was one of the best hitters the Rangers have ever had.

I still say things went downhill when the Rangers extended Kinsler last season without blinking an eye but didn't do it for Josh. I think he, and his wife, were so bothered by it that he went a little mental and basically quit on the team.

Good riddance, no team should've ever invested 5 years in him at that price, he's always been a headcase and Kinsler's contract didn't cause that

Josh Hamilton's lasting Ranger's legacy will ultimately be that he helped bankrupt the Angels for years to come when it comes to free agency and the trade deadline