• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros 8/9-8/12

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
batista-rios-league-camp-frasor.jpg

Damn rios wife is fine. 2nd one to the left
LSB lurker. I post both places. I was the one that posted the photo haha.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure I've read this, and Bowden isn't a scout, so no clue why he's writing a scouting report...

Bowden is awful at evaluating baseball players, he should leave it to the guys who get paid to do it

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you post anything? Or just lurk a bunch?

I posted for a month or so. i don't know what happened really but I remember posting cause I was furious with how the team was playing one time.. I might of said to much. But the people over at LSB are pretty harsh to new posters IMO. Also I was one of the many Steve's on that board.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted for a month or so. i don't know what happened really but I remember posting cause I was furious with how the team was playing one time.. I might of said to much. But the people over at LSB are pretty harsh to new posters IMO. Also I was one of the many Steve's on that board.
They really are pretty hard on newer people. You just gotta play it slow and try not to cause too much of a stir and they slowly accept you. I had to change handles, because I made a wise ass comment about CJ Wilson once, and it was not very well received. Here we disagree yell at each other, and then we drop it. Just different groups of people.

And yes Bowden was GM there for a while actually. He made it well over a decade.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really are pretty hard on newer people. You just gotta play it slow and try not to cause too much of a stir and they slowly accept you. I had to change handles, because I made a wise ass comment about CJ Wilson once, and it was not very well received. Here we disagree yell at each other, and then we drop it. Just different groups of people.

And yes Bowden was GM there for a while actually. He made it well over a decade.

Wasn't he also GM of the Nationals for a bit?

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't he also GM of the Nationals for a bit?
Actually, yeah. He was there in 04 for sure, but I don't know how long he stayed...I should go to bed. Gonna miss the start of the game if I stay up any later.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just made a new account there called TheDarv so I will be posting there tomorrow

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope Harrison gets a good report tomorrow! Let's not rush him back, but at the same time, it would be nice to have him at 100% late this month. If he's not fully ready, then hold him back. But having him would allow Ogando to go back to the BP, and give everyone some decent rest out there.