• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas culture change.....

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was actually known for crossing kids out after Romance. It was a rather debated topic on Texas boards. Many were tired of "a bunch of choir boy Centex kids". Hardly assures that kids won't discover 6th street and drugs when they get on campus

Fred Rouse and Lynn Katoa disagree with you there

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fred Rouse and Lynn Katoa disagree with you there

You are right. Romance just got the ball rolling. Oddly I don't think Strong will follow suite. I think he believes he can make kids see the light

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right. Romance just got the ball rolling. Oddly I don't think Strong will follow suite. I think he believes he can make kids see the light

Strong isn't going to give up on the kids until they give up on themselves. He didn't want to kick ANYONE off the team......they kicked themselves off.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was actually known for crossing kids out after Romance. It was a rather debated topic on Texas boards. Many were tired of "a bunch of choir boy Centex kids". Hardly assures that kids won't discover 6th street and drugs when they get on campus

H. is definitely trolling. He's not a Baylor fan, just another fan getting his rocks off by writing provocatively. I remember when he was a Trojan fan back on SeeBS.

He should understand the difference between HS life with parents and college life in Austin.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
H. is definitely trolling. He's not a Baylor fan, just another fan getting his rocks off by writing provocatively. I remember when he was a Trojan fan back on SeeBS.

He should understand the difference between HS life with parents and college life in Austin.

He's a South Carolina fan and just screwing around with Baylor because their aren't any on the site. To be honest in all the years I've posted with him this is the first time I'm seen him unload so you have a very rare effect on people Charlie.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a South Carolina fan and just screwing around with Baylor because their aren't any on the site. To be honest in all the years I've posted with him this is the first time I'm seen him unload so you have a very rare effect on people Charlie.

My memory is better than that. He was a Trojan fan on SeeBS. He liked to jerk posters there, also. He abandoned the Trojans after they went on probation.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is a good dude. He is always trolling and having a little fun.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strong isn't going to give up on the kids until they give up on themselves. He didn't want to kick ANYONE off the team......they kicked themselves off.

this is true, he went to bat for Harrison and Estelle with the University, and Estelle still didnt correct himself. Strong was actually somewhat emotional about this.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has anyone torn any locker room signs down yet?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Locker room is now a sign-free zone.

Avoids any misconstruities. That's a word I just made up, by the way.:charlie:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My memory is better than that. He was a Trojan fan on SeeBS. He liked to jerk posters there, also. He abandoned the Trojans after they went on probation.

LOL...Ohhh, Charlie...

Your memory is not going to win any awards. I am, and always have been, a South Carolina Gamecock fan. You might be confusing me with some Southern Cal fan who indeed was a dick, and i don't deny being one myself, but I'm a Cock-dick. (And I was mostly a good boy on See Bee Ess because there were so many limits there.)

There are several other teams I like to follow, and Baylor has become one of them because they're a traditional dormat who has started to kick ass. Plus, it's funny.

But I've never liked Texas, that i will not deny. I love Coach Strong because of what he did when he was Gamecock DC, and I really want him to do well, just not at your program. He deserves better.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...Ohhh, Charlie...

Your memory is not going to win any awards. I am, and always have been, a South Carolina Gamecock fan. You might be confusing me with some Southern Cal fan who indeed was a dick, and i don't deny being one myself, but I'm a Cock-dick. (And I was mostly a good boy on See Bee Ess because there were so many limits there.)

There are several other teams I like to follow, and Baylor has become one of them because they're a traditional dormat who has started to kick ass. Plus, it's funny.

But I've never liked Texas, that i will not deny. I love Coach Strong because of what he did when he was Gamecock DC, and I really want him to do well, just not at your program. He deserves better.

in-your-face.gif

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...Ohhh, Charlie...

Charlie is senile and sits around smoking dried lake algae all day.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...Ohhh, Charlie...

I really thought we had something at one point. There was a moment, no? :pout:

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Finebaum is an idiot. He also knows nothing of what he speaks of Texas football in general.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you. I bet you the little blue pills won't even give you an erection. Wet dreams are only a memory for you. I actually asked for my account to be deleted but it wasn't done. I'll bet after I mess with your little fucked up mind that it will happen.

I've complained before about your and your shitty responses to others.

If you actually could stand before me, you couldn't get your guts to not vomit to confront me, but in the internet you're supposed to be a man.

A man wouldn't act like you. Fuck you, Fuck your life. You should bite your fingers off, but I'll bet you can't even suck them, even if they were finger licking good, which I doubt because you probably get hospital food.

In fact, after the doctors deal with your response to my post, I doubt after 5 minutes you will remember this post except the body memory of the needles into your body.

Fuck you. You don't even like sports. You all about a team which you chose to be a fan and it had nothing with attending OU.

I'm tired about this entire site. It's troll dominated and not dominated about sports or those with logical thinking.

The fact that if anybody questions this site, they will get banned, speaks volumes about the reason for it.

It's more than likely that a bunch of graduate psychology students are studying every response and judging humanity by the interaction. It would be more VALID if they didn't participate and interfere in the interaction, but I can tell. Mostly, because indifferent humans aren't such assholes.

I'll bet that this post doesn't remain on this site and I'm banned. Especially, when I repeat it.

This felt good. That was for the grad psy. students.

Oh. I forgot. IN YOUR FACE!!!

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He mad

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
naw, just tired of dealing with brain damaged humans who don't know the difference between science, logic, sports, emotions and the inability to deal with rejection.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... and FWIW, I remember when H. was a member of the My Little Pony avatar group. At the time I was WTS is it with these posters, they have a dumbass questionable avatar? WTF is with them, are they gay? ... are they damaged?

... and H. was a Trojan fan, because I can remember the icon of the Trojans on his profile page. It wasn't a cock or a Gamecock. That's where he supposed hatred of the hatred of the Longhorns came from. My Longhorns beat 'his' team in the BCSNC and I laughed.

You stupid ass name was memorable and your associations. I remember them. You're a lying piece of shit and I understand it. You are trying to invoke emotions and it might work with others but not me. I'm actually removed by emotions and others won't know why. I do and I understand the concept, which is why I don't accept the concept of no empathy for others.