• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas culture change.....

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you. I bet you the little blue pills won't even give you an erection. Wet dreams are only a memory for you. I actually asked for my account to be deleted but it wasn't done. I'll bet after I mess with your little fucked up mind that it will happen.

I've complained before about your and your shitty responses to others.

If you actually could stand before me, you couldn't get your guts to not vomit to confront me, but in the internet you're supposed to be a man.

A man wouldn't act like you. Fuck you, Fuck your life. You should bite your fingers off, but I'll bet you can't even suck them, even if they were finger licking good, which I doubt because you probably get hospital food.

In fact, after the doctors deal with your response to my post, I doubt after 5 minutes you will remember this post except the body memory of the needles into your body.

Fuck you. You don't even like sports. You all about a team which you chose to be a fan and it had nothing with attending OU.

I'm tired about this entire site. It's troll dominated and not dominated about sports or those with logical thinking.

The fact that if anybody questions this site, they will get banned, speaks volumes about the reason for it.

It's more than likely that a bunch of graduate psychology students are studying every response and judging humanity by the interaction. It would be more VALID if they didn't participate and interfere in the interaction, but I can tell. Mostly, because indifferent humans aren't such assholes.

I'll bet that this post doesn't remain on this site and I'm banned. Especially, when I repeat it.

This felt good. That was for the grad psy. students.

Oh. I forgot. IN YOUR FACE!!!

Well I for one certainly hope you're not banned.

I'm sorry if I've troubled you so that you felt compelled to complain to the keepers here. I don't want to be responsible for anyone leaving this site, as it's the best CFB board around.

I'll leave you alone from now on. Sorry for ribbing you too hard.

Peace.

Sorry.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you. I bet you the little blue pills won't even give you an erection. Wet dreams are only a memory for you. I actually asked for my account to be deleted but it wasn't done. I'll bet after I mess with your little fucked up mind that it will happen.

If you actually could stand before me, you couldn't get your guts to not vomit to confront me, but in the internet you're supposed to be a man.

A man wouldn't act like you. Fuck you, Fuck your life. You should bite your fingers off, but I'll bet you can't even suck them, even if they were finger licking good, which I doubt because you probably get hospital food.

In fact, after the doctors deal with your response to my post, I doubt after 5 minutes you will remember this post except the body memory of the needles into your body.

Fuck you. You don't even like sports. You all about a team which you chose to be a fan and it had nothing with attending OU.

I'm tired about this entire site. It's troll dominated and not dominated about sports or those with logical thinking.

The fact that if anybody questions this site, they will get banned, speaks volumes about the reason for it.

It's more than likely that a bunch of graduate psychology students are studying every response and judging humanity by the interaction. It would be more VALID if they didn't participate and interfere in the interaction, but I can tell. Mostly, because indifferent humans aren't such assholes.

I'll bet that this post doesn't remain on this site and I'm banned. Especially, when I repeat it.

you are one fucked up dude :pound:

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, this thread has definitely caused someone's culture to change.

2013-school-science-fair-grand-prize-project.jpg

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sorry if I've troubled you so that you felt compelled to complain to the keepers here. I don't want to be responsible for anyone leaving this site, as it's the best CFB board around.

Peace.

Sorry.

Reported.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey!!! Don't you be hating on the ponies or there is going to be a big problem up in here!!!!

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Peace.

Sorry.
You are full of shit. Fuck you. You have nothing of any worth when it comes to sports. If you were an one of opponents when I fenced, it would have been a none issue. I would have won and you would have lost.
You bully posters and you do not accept it. That' s what you do. It's not ribbing, you bully posters You would not do that with a person how is in front of you.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

84274581_zps01afc6a2.gif

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
naw, just tired of dealing with brain damaged humans who don't know the difference between science, logic, sports, emotions and the inability to deal with rejection.

pardon us for trying to save lives

84284824_zps61ea90d6.png

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are full of shit. Fuck you. You have nothing of any worth when it comes to sports. If you were an one of opponents when I fenced, it would have been a none issue. I would have won and you would have lost.
You bully posters and you do not accept it. That' s what you do. It's not ribbing, you bully posters You would not do that with a person how is in front of you.

84271067_zpsaf6ce0fe.gif

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAWR!

anyone hear that? Sounds like a Mastadon!!!!

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You really need to read the drivel TexasExes puts out. He has been typing his nonsense since 2008 on the ESPN boards.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

chris-farley-bus-driver-gif-x450.gif

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's what I look like on the field at Jerryworld.

So if you ever see me you can really let me have it. I'm not hard to miss...I'm 6' 1" 230 lbs. I'm in texico frequently on business so we could "hook" up some time if you wanted so you could really give me what for.

I gotta warn you though, I'm a ham-fisted pacifist.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 54

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O O Y M your are ignored. Ford boy are you know that are already have been ignored.

FUCK you, Gaggie. You are a piece of shit and you have reality, outside of SportsHoopla. BTW suck you ass sicking thumb. You like shit, don't you?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O O Y M your are ignored. Ford boy are you know that are already have been ignored.

FUCK you, Gaggie. You are a piece of shit and you have reality, outside of SportsHoopla. BTW suck you ass sicking thumb. You like shit, don't you?

I'm on ignore???

84259804_zps9b81a911.jpg

Wow, his brain is misfiring. This fool is GONE!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everythings-The-Worst.gif