• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas A&M success "redue"

What is the biggest reason

• They are in the SEC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No longer in the Big 12

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Weak Schedule

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Coach Sumlin and Manziel

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TA2Fu.gif

how have you been homie?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, so, because I forgot you played one more game, that's what you've been holding on to, like it makes any kind of point or your position any better?

REALLY? That's the best you got?

You still have the same amount of losses as Texas......you still played 2 FCS scrubs.......

Do you even HAVE a point?

Yes, my point is that you are an idiot. You claimed we have the same schedule because we have the same amount of losses.

My point, proven time and again, is that you are dumber than a bag of Bevo's shit...and somehow have less personality.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still think that means we have the same record?

dumbass

His point wasnt that 9-2 is different than 8-2. Just that it isn't better considering the extra game difference is an extra FCS school.

TigerBait1971

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good man! Tuscaloosa is great but i have let some goals get away from me

(Grades)

Here's to a better spring semester

you better hit those books man....it may seem like a pain now, but it will pay dividends later...let them slip now and you will be paying for that shit the rest of your life. Good luck and fuck BAMA.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas isn't getting top 10 rankings, so you would have no point. Once again, your butthurt shows.

Texas and A&M have the same record, both have 2 losses.

And only ONE great defense hasn't shut Manziel down.....Bama. Every other decent one you've faced HAS - LSU and Florida.

My opinion is based on facts. You could change it if you had some to share here that shed better light on the situation.

His point wasnt that 9-2 is different than 8-2. Just that it isn't better considering the extra game difference is an extra FCS school.

You sure about that? The FCS spin didn't come in until after his dumbass comment.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, my point is that you are an idiot. You claimed we have the same schedule because we have the same amount of losses.

My point, proven time and again, is that you are dumber than a bag of Bevo's shit...and somehow have less personality.

Wrong again.

I claimed you have the record you do because you've played an easy schedule.....

I'm right, and as usual, you've missed the boat completely.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again.

I claimed you have the record you do because you've played an easy schedule.....

I'm right, and as usual, you've missed the boat completely.

Whatever gets you through the day, sunshine.

Now shouldn't you to work pushing the "we want to play every Thanksgiving at home from now on" agenda for your randomly chosen school to cheer for?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever gets you through the day, sunshine.

Now shouldn't you to work pushing the "we want to play every Thanksgiving at home from now on" agenda for your randomly chosen school to cheer for?

What does anything you just posted even mean?

LOL, quitting because I've made a complete fool of you? Because you can't comprehend the written word?

Here, I'll say it as plainly as I can......

Texas A&M has a 9-2 record because they have played SOFT COMPETITION.

Is that better for you? Or do you need more clarification?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does anything you just posted even mean?

LOL, quitting because I've made a complete fool of you? Because you can't comprehend the written word?

Here, I'll say it as plainly as I can......

Texas A&M has a 9-2 record because they have played SOFT COMPETITION.

Is that better for you? Or do you need more clarification?

Texas and A&M have the same record, both have 2 losses.

Again, you said we had the same record based on losses. You only tried the "soft schedule" stuff when you realized you had fucked up by not realizing that an 8 is not the same as a 9.

TigerBait1971

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UT has a 8-2 record because their competition was harder? I thought they had the same SOS....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UT has a 8-2 record because their competition was harder? I thought they had the same SOS....

SOS has no bearing here. Only the number of FCS that you play :L

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you said we had the same record based on losses. You only tried the "soft schedule" stuff when you realized you had fucked up by not realizing that an 8 is not the same as a 9.

LOL.....try reading ALL my posts chuckles, like the two before that.

My position has been the same on EVERY PAGE OF THIS THREAD

Only you are reaching with the 1 game difference in our record as some sort of evidence that you DON'T have a soft schedule?

You keep bringing this up, yet you STILL haven't provided an argument......just this one mistake in my post as if it actually means something more than a simple typo.

Keep trying though......maybe instead of cherry picking my posts you could actually try DEBATING my point, which you've completely failed to do.

Go ahead, tell us all how those 2 FCS games, along with SMU, Ole Miss, MSU, and La Tech were some sort of murderers row........

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.....try reading ALL my posts chuckles, like the two before that.

My position has been the same on EVERY PAGE OF THIS THREAD

Only you are reaching with the 1 game difference in our record as some sort of evidence that you DON'T have a soft schedule?

You keep bringing this up, yet you STILL haven't provided an argument......just this one mistake in my post as if it actually means something more than a simple typo.

Keep trying though......maybe instead of cherry picking my posts you could actually try DEBATING my point, which you've completely failed to do.

Go ahead, tell us all how those 2 FCS games, along with SMU, Ole Miss, MSU, and La Tech were some sort of murderers row........

I'm not talking about the schedules at all. I'm talking about your post. You keep trying to make this into something else. It is about you being stupid. No bigger picture. This is about starbigd not knowing his ass from a hole in the ground.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking about the schedules at all. I'm talking about your post. You keep trying to make this into something else. It is about you being stupid. No bigger picture. This is about starbigd not knowing his ass from a hole in the ground.

SO, you've taken ONE TYPO and tried to make it into something larger than it is......yeah, thats about par the course for you.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO, you've taken ONE TYPO and tried to make it into something larger than it is......yeah, thats about par the course for you.

So it's a "typo" now? You have spent 3 fucking pages saying that you meant it and the reason why is because of our soft schedule?

You are like some kind of fucktard fairy, delivering dumbass comments to all the good little Hooplans that will read.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's a "typo" now? You have spent 3 fucking pages saying that you meant it and the reason why is because of our soft schedule?

You are like some kind of fucktard fairy, delivering dumbass comments to all the good little Hooplans that will read.

LOL, really?

I spent EVERY PAGE saying I mean it, and I do......your schedule is SOFT, what does that have to do with a typo?

I have made that statement dozens of times in this thread......and here you are, STILL harping on a typo from the first page!!!!!

LMAO

PROOF you have no point, no originality, and no way of debating the obvious truth of your team's success.

Amazing. Wasting page after page on a typo because you aren't man enough to actually discuss the topic at hand. WOW. This is weak, even for someone as lame as you.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, really?

I spent EVERY PAGE saying I mean it, and I do......your schedule is SOFT, what does that have to do with a typo?

I have made that statement dozens of times in this thread......and here you are, STILL harping on a typo from the first page!!!!!

LMAO

PROOF you have no point, no originality, and no way of debating the obvious truth of your team's success.

Amazing. Wasting page after page on a typo because you aren't man enough to actually discuss the topic at hand. WOW. This is weak, even for someone as lame as you.

There is no debating you, so why try? I have stated my position time and again in multiple threads. once I have said it, why argue with you? So instead I've taken your inability to know something as simple as the record of the team that you are trying to bash and point out how idiotic you are.

And it was on the second page numbnuts. Keep failing dipshit.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to beat a dead horse......

You have more than proven yourself INCAPABLE of debate or even serious discussion on any level.

It would be one thing if the one game difference in your record was actually the crux of anyone's argument here, but it isn't. So you decided to take something fairly innocuous to the discussion and attempt to derail it.

But I'm the failure because I have a position you can't debate.......good work there sherlock.

I guess we can all surmise that since, from your own admission, A&M's schedule is indeed soft.

Thanks for playing.