• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tennessee arrest video....

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We will address the matter internally. I’m determined to do what I can to help Jeremy grow up and become a better man. Our team and staff respect our law enforcement and we will continue to educate our players on how to carry themselves at all times.”- Jeremy Pruitt

***cough*** Bull shit. How does a kid stay on scholarship at a university for this kind of conduct? Is it just me or does Tennessee always seem to outfit the most trash of thugs?

You kick him off the team and his behavior doesn’t change. You keep him on the team and maybe he will actually grow up. There’s ways to handle it without it being brushed under the rug.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You kick him off the team and his behavior doesn’t change. You keep him on the team and maybe he will actually grow up. There’s ways to handle it without it being brushed under the rug.

LOLz. His behavior is not going to get better.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then what kind of message does that send to his teammates? You can disrespect law enforcement, get warrants, and it’s all good because you’ll just run some laps and miss a game or two?

No. You are given an amazing privilege to receive that scholarship and be an ambassador of your university. If you wanna act like you’re a little gangster and run a foul with the law, pack your shit and leave. He embarrassed his coaches, teammates, students and alumni very badly. See my comments above, why do you think I have that opinion of Tennessee in the first place? It’s reasoning like yours that allows that kind of behavior to be the norm in Knoxville. You as a coach and AD have a responsibility to deal with this kind of nonsense with extreme action and kick his ass outta school. Maybe that way your next star player doesn’t do something stupid.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ignorant football player makes ignorant statement while being arrested for being ignorant with an outstanding warrant.

Dog bites man. This is not thread worthy.
upload_2019-10-2_18-57-48.gif

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We will address the matter internally. I’m determined to do what I can to help Jeremy grow up and become a better man. Our team and staff respect our law enforcement and we will continue to educate our players on how to carry themselves at all times.”- Jeremy Pruitt

***cough*** Bull shit. How does a kid stay on scholarship at a university for this kind of conduct? Is it just me or does Tennessee always seem to outfit the most trash of thugs?

Yeah that is fucking pathetic. I say cut him from ALL team activities, make a formal apology and have him complete 1000 hours of community service WITH the police force then MAYBE he could have another shot at being on the team.

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a shop on Race Street in Downtown Cincinnati that sells gold teeth. From the looks of it, he could advertise for them? :thumb:

“Race street”....”downtown”....”gold teeth”....

Outstanding.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in response you post a gif of ignorant idiot who got arrested for being an ignorant idiot to question my post about an ignorant idiot being an ignorant idiot.

You are either really stupid or crazy smart.
Coming from someone who comments on a thread and then says it’s not thread worthy.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Cops have the worst timing (don't ask me how I know)
2. You should have to be 25 before you're allowed to speak in public
3. Tennessee lol

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then what kind of message does that send to his teammates? You can disrespect law enforcement, get warrants, and it’s all good because you’ll just run some laps and miss a game or two?

No. You are given an amazing privilege to receive that scholarship and be an ambassador of your university. If you wanna act like you’re a little gangster and run a foul with the law, pack your shit and leave. He embarrassed his coaches, teammates, students and alumni very badly. See my comments above, why do you think I have that opinion of Tennessee in the first place? It’s reasoning like yours that allows that kind of behavior to be the norm in Knoxville. You as a coach and AD have a responsibility to deal with this kind of nonsense with extreme action and kick his ass outta school. Maybe that way your next star player doesn’t do something stupid.

I kinda believe like you. Especially at UT where they have lost control of the program. The Good Guys MUST control the
locker room if the team is ever to succeed. You cannot afford to have Bad Guys running around out of control. It
will affect your recruiting because good guys will never place themselves around bad guys (behavior).

You'll never change the culture by tolerating the old culture.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tennessee: Where our players act like da U, and play like Rutgers.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I totally agree, but maybe went to the Jim Tressel school of coaching.

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Cops have the worst timing (don't ask me how I know)
2. You should have to be 25 before you're allowed to speak in public
3. Tennessee lol

Concur.

I kinda believe like you. Especially at UT where they have lost control of the program. The Good Guys MUST control the
locker room if the team is ever to succeed. You cannot afford to have Bad Guys running around out of control. It
will affect your recruiting because good guys will never place themselves around bad guys (behavior).

You'll never change the culture by tolerating the old culture.

Well Bryce Thompson is there & playing, so they have a very bad guy running around there & it is highly likely that he is out of control.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to go play football in his area for a much less significant school...that way he can clear more space on his schedule in case he needs to shoot at some cops.

I'll bet his backseat examination is much more thorough in his next interaction.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a terrible video.

Fuck the police. I hate cops. We shoot at cops.

Well dummy you're the one with a warrant. Fucking idiot.