• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tejas Fans

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its ok @ElTexan Ive got the OU Baylor GNT under control since you NEVER post Baylor threads :laugh3:
I'll even give you a tutorial since you're struggling with you Longhorns Edjukation. put pointy finger thingy that moves when tou put yourn finger on the magic outer pad over where it says ElWeasel top right of the screen. A screen mysteriously opens that gives you options. Click where it says avatar and load this image dunce :dhd:
vcawk_zpsqo7la7ve.jpg

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there some sort of confusion regarding board-binding avatar bets going on in here?

Is somebody deficient in completing their terms, terms agreed upon here in front of Badmin and everyone?

That's just not cricket......

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there some sort of confusion regarding board-binding avatar bets going on in here?

Is somebody deficient in completing their terms, terms agreed upon here in front of Badmin and everyone?

I think someone has interjected himself into something to which he's not a party.
I made a bet with Ralphie. Ralphie said he'd get me my avy. While I await it, I've been a 'good loser' and put up a WVU avy in the meanwhile. Simple enough for a sooner or even an aggy to understand.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think someone has interjected himself into something to which he's not a party.
I made a bet with Ralphie. Ralphie said he'd get me my avy. While I await it, I've been a 'good loser' and put up a WVU avy in the meanwhile. Simple enough for a sooner or even an aggy to understand.
Oh it's everyone's party when welching is afoot, Sir. I'm not privy to the exact terms...but I will be.

ElTexan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh it's everyone's party when welching is afoot, Sir. I'm not privy to the exact terms...but I will be.
There is no welcoming at all. Not one bit. You and your band of idiots notwithstanding.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no welcoming at all. Not one bit. You and your band of idiots notwithstanding.
Well at least we're a band...you're solo. Josh Groban motherfucker...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

eltexan either needs to learn to read or stop being a bitch @ralphiewvu answered today and confirmed this is the avy @ElTexan is supposed to be wearing

vcawk_zpshzvfzbz4.jpg

maybe we need a mod to help him read and sort this out for the sissy @fordman84 @bamabear82 :mod::exes:

ElTexan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the LIAR clarkson begging for Ralphie to assign an avy, then in the VERY NEXT POST saying I'm welching on the bet. How could I be welching if Ralphie hasn't given me the avy yet?

Get this leg humping PROVEN liar away from me:

Game Thread: - Texas(4-5) @ WVU(4-4) on ESPNU, 12 ET | Page 5 | SportsHoopla Sports Forums

On page 4, Ralphie told me directly he'd send me the avy when he can. I haven't heard from him since.

Keep this fucking lying dunce away from me

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the LIAR clarkson begging for Ralphie to assign an avy, then in the VERY NEXT POST saying I'm welching on the bet. How could I be welching if Ralphie hasn't given me the avy yet?

Game Thread: - Texas(4-5) @ WVU(4-4) on ESPNU, 12 ET | Page 5 | SportsHoopla Sports Forums

On page 4, Ralphie told me directly he'd send me the avy when he can. I haven't heard from him since.

Read the thread you're in now dunce we agreed long before when you made the bet and ralphie confirmed today. The posts are time stamped so it shouldn't be hard to figure out,. Then again you love your lies. You still haven't responded to the inks to all the bay;or threads you NEVER made :laugh3: I have facts its all here now man up.dry off those tears , stop welching . You can't possibly be that stupid that you can't follow the time stamps on posts can you? You may want to just stop and do the right thing you're exposing yourself :doh::laugh3:

elweasel_zpsikju6nru.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

here you go weasel its called a time stamp go back a few pages. IMO you should be held to the bet whats with the longhorns and welching :exes:
:dhd:

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-15%20at%205.09.56%20PM_zpskxlmwrc0.png

ElTexan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew the little bitch was going to weasel out.
You call yourself an admin/mod??

You see in black and white that Ralphie said he'd get my avy to me. You see it linked to you. And yet you say what you just said. What a piece of trash you are, especially for being a mod

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew the little bitch was going to weasel out.
Then lie about it when posts are time stamped and it was clear :L even ralphie has confirmed it. He should put the right avy up or have his name changed to ElWeasel like Wild Turkey says for the week. Really both IMO