• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Texas(4-5) @ WVU(4-4) on ESPNU, 12 ET

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just shoot me, again. Apparently, it's now a weekly, yearly thing. You'd think I would have moved on, to say, soccer or racing or women's volleyball.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow....texas really lost steam after that oklahoma win.

it is not that. It had nothing to do with momentum.
They have sucked on the road consistently all season.

Texas looks radically diffrent at home vs away.
I guarantee they would beat Oklahoma again if its not in Norman.
I also guarantee they would have lost a road game versus Rice and Kansas as well.

At home/neutral
Dominated Rice
Dominated Kansas
Dominated Kansas State
Dominated Oklahoma
Dominated Okie Jr, got really screwed over by some horrific officials, lost by a last second FG
Cal might have been slightly better, but Texas Missed XP on last play of game with Cal to send it to OT

On the Road
Embarassed by Notre Dame
Embarassed by TCU
Embarassed by Iowa State
Lost soundly to WVU

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is not that. It had nothing to do with momentum.
They have sucked on the road consistently all season.

Texas looks radically diffrent at home vs away.
I guarantee they would beat Oklahoma again if its not in Norman.
I also guarantee they would have lost a road game versus Rice and Kansas as well.

At home/neutral
Dominated Rice
Dominated Kansas
Dominated Kansas State
Dominated Oklahoma
Dominated Okie Jr, got really screwed over by some horrific officials, lost by a last second FG
Cal might have been slightly better, but Texas Missed XP on last play of game with Cal to send it to OT

On the Road
Embarassed by Notre Dame
Embarassed by TCU
Embarassed by Iowa State
Lost soundly to WVU

OU wasn't at home. I believe Texas out gained WV. I wouldn't call this getting beat soundly. Texas did lot to lose this game single handedly. Hats off to WV for capitalizing on the Texas mistakes. Would have been interesting game without some of the silly Texas mistakes

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just getting home from the game, had a good time with the Texas fans and had a GREAT time with the Mountaineer family.

Our team has more holes that swiss cheese but the Fumble return and 2 fantastic catches by our WR's got us the win.
My lawd what happened to Texas since the RRS? Heard is a fun player to watch....ok once your team has the game in hand against him he is fun to watch:dhd:, kid reminds me so much of a Charlie Ward/Joe Hamilton from back in the day beautiful young athlete, doesn't take much imagination to see what he could be if he had some talent around him but...it still looks to me like Texas has a long way to go. I could be wrong, maybe Charlie is gonna kill it in recruiting but... That wasn't what I expected to see to be honest.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just getting home from the game, had a good time with the Texas fans and had a GREAT time with the Mountaineer family.

Our team has more holes that swiss cheese but the Fumble return and 2 fantastic catches by our WR's got us the win.
My lawd what happened to Texas since the RRS? Heard is a fun player to watch....ok once your team has the game in hand against him he is fun to watch:dhd:, kid reminds me so much of a Charlie Ward/Joe Hamilton from back in the day beautiful young athlete, doesn't take much imagination to see what he could be if he had some talent around him but...it still looks to me like Texas has a long way to go. I could be wrong, maybe Charlie is gonna kill it in recruiting but... That wasn't what I expected to see to be honest.

Grats on the win Goldrusher