• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tejas Fans

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ralphie told me directly (in black and white in these forums, and it was pointed out to you by me) that he'd get the avy to me. Any other party has nothing to do that trumps that. @fordman84 , you're a bitch ass for suggesting otherwise, especially as an admin. You're fucked in your job as an admin for being this shifty.
Read the thread dunce . Ralphie put it in black and white that the avy would be my choice to ensure its legit. See the first few pages of the thread that are Time stamped. In turn ralphie also stated that the avy i posted is the avy you are to wear. You can stop crying now. It's being handled through the proper channels as you've proven to be untrustworthy as well as a shot spewing sissy with no credibility. Just be ready for the switch it's all in black an white weasel. IMO you may want to switch it to save face now. The evidence is solid and very well documented :thumb:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you should apologize for not wearing the avy all weekend.
An apology would save his dignity and give him some credibility back. Especially after calling me a liar and crying to everyone else. While everything is fm documented and time stamped. Sad attempt IMO lying to welch just made things worse. Ignoring being called out with a screen shot that's just priceless

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An apology would save his dignity and give him some credibility back. Especially after calling me a liar and crying to everyone else. While everything is fm documented and time stamped. Sad attempt IMO lying to welch just made things worse. Ignoring being called out with a screen shot that's just priceless

He thinks doubling down on the bullshit and lies is the way to go. Calling out my title is just a lame deflection. Like tgann, eljexan is hoping I will do something with my super-powers that will let him play martyr. I'm a poster first and an admin when needed, just as all mods here are.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can do whatever you want.

This very thread shows I made a bet with Ralphie.
Ralphie said he'd get the avy to me.
I, as a good loser, put up a a WVU avy in the meantime.
And all that was linked to you

Then, on top of all that, the guy with whom I made the bet confirms that he still is getting the avy to me, that is linked to you in this very thread.

Do you apologize for your weekend long rants of lies against me? Nope. You double down and persist.

What an awesome person an admin you are. Applause.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how much longer till ElPussy goes down in flames a la Thumper? Bets? The over/under is 4 weeks.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He thinks doubling down on the bullshit and lies is the way to go. Calling out my title is just a lame deflection. Like tgann, eljexan is hoping I will do something with my super-powers that will let him play martyr. I'm a poster first and an admin when needed, just as all mods here are.
It has nothing to do with you he has only himself to blame. It's all in writing. He's been caught welching and lying via a screenshot of a time stamped post. The only person he should blame us himself he made his bed than dug the hole deeper. I'll post a poll so he can't blame you. You're just doing your job and have always been respectable and fair l. And your rep for being an honest mid goes back to the beginning

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I and Ralphie made an avy bet on the WVU-Tx game.
Before the game was over, I asked him to send me the avy.
Ralphie stated he couldn't do it until Monday.
I took it upon myself to put up a WVU related avy in the meantime to be a good sport.
As he stated, Ralphie got me the avy on Monday.
Within three minutes of Ralphie providing the avy, I put it up as my avy.

Those are all documented facts.

Everything else is a band of sissies including an admin thread jacking a dozen threads and creating multiple insult threads telling documented lies about me and the situation.

Qed

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I and Ralphie made an avy bet on the WVU-Tx game.
Before the game was over, I asked him to send me the avy.
Ralphie stated he couldn't do it until Monday.
I took it upon myself to put up a WVU related avy in the meantime to be a good sport.
As he stated, Ralphie got me the avy on Monday.
Within three minutes of Ralphie providing the avy, I put it up as my avy.

Those are all documented facts.

Everything else is a band of sissies including an admin thread jacking a dozen threads and creating multiple insult threads telling documented lies about me and the situation.

Qed
@trojanfan12 did eltexan hire thumper to write a written statement :thumper: