• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ted Ginn

nmgsc2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if this has been discussed recently, but I didn't see anything about it recently. I was wondering if Kyle has taken over Kickoffs for sure from Ginn or if Ginn will go back to doing both Punt and Kicks soon? I ask only cause I have seen ginn on punts these last 2 weeks and kyle on kickoffs with Ginn in the line up.

I only ask for fantasy reasons since I have Ginn but Kyle is available.

Its a deep 16 team league with 2 flex spots so it gets tough picking people up and getting depth.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Williams is averaging over 35 yards a return, I doubt if he's taken off of return duties.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I'm not sure what either Moss or Ginn are doing on our team - confusing

nmgsc2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morale support is my best guess

Yeah Moss I am fine with because it does sound like he is really helping out the WR's and has been really good attitude wise. Ted Ginn though, I think I rather see LMJ get a shot at that if thats all he is doing in games is PR.

I mean with this new spread option we been putting in these last 2 weeks with Kap, it be pretty crazy to put some more speed with LMJ on the field with him and Hunter since Ginn never sees the field other than punts now.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Moss I am fine with because it does sound like he is really helping out the WR's and has been really good attitude wise. Ted Ginn though, I think I rather see LMJ get a shot at that if thats all he is doing in games is PR.

I mean with this new spread option we been putting in these last 2 weeks with Kap, it be pretty crazy to put some more speed with LMJ on the field with him and Hunter since Ginn never sees the field other than punts now.

Or pull Jenkins off the inactive

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moss is confusing because they still show him the respect with safety help. it opened up Vernon today on the first pass I believe. but eventually you gotta use him or they won't use a safety to help then his spot is wasted unless of course he wins his 1 vs 1s

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams > Ginn

Cut Ginn, and put LMJ on punt returns, and leave Williams as a kick returner. Ginn is a waste of a roster spot.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moss may not be getting the stats but he is a huge distraction. Crabtree or Davis probably wouldn't have the stats they do now if he weren't on the field.

Well actually, anyone know of any site or someone on here who knows Crabtrees and Davis stats when Moss is on field compared to off field.

vvoland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Williams > Ginn

Cut Ginn, and put LMJ on punt returns, and leave Williams as a kick returner. Ginn is a waste of a roster spot.

do you remember LMJ in preseason fielding punts ? i believe he had a stretch of 4 muffs in a row in one of the last two games. i don't want james fielding punts but i do want to see him in the backfield.

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
do you remember LMJ in preseason fielding punts ? i believe he had a stretch of 4 muffs in a row in one of the last two games. i don't want james fielding punts but i do want to see him in the backfield.

+1

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with Clyde. Kyle was doing better than Ginn at returning punts.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with Clyde. Kyle was doing better than Ginn at returning punts.

Yea we could cut Ginn let Kyle return both kicks and punts and have active LMJ or Jenkins. But knowing Harbaugh I think later in the season he will deactivate Ginn and have one of those two active just to screw with opposing DCs

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMJ had 13 punt returns his last year at Oregon and 0 fumbles. The preseason could've been just a string of bad luck. Even if we're uncomfortable with him fielding punts, how about Perrish Cox? Anyone who actually contributes to the team in any other capacity.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Ginn compliments the WildKap, or DeKaepinations, or whatever it is being called. With the combination of Ginn, Williams, or Manningham running around back there defenses don't know who is going to get it... or if Kaep is going to keep it.

I say keep Ginn around for that, along with his return abilities.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Ginn compliments the WildKap, or DeKaepinations, or whatever it is being called. With the combination of Ginn, Williams, or Manningham running around back there defenses don't know who is going to get it... or if Kaep is going to keep it.

I say keep Ginn around for that, along with his return abilities.

Why not use A.J. Jenkins for that?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not use A.J. Jenkins for that?

He'd probably do really well for that too. I was just bringing up the one and only way Ginn contributes to the offense. I doubt they'd cut him though, unless it was injury related.

With that whole message of The Team, The Team, The Team. It might mess up locker room dynamics if they cut Ginn who apparently works hard and might be well-liked in the locker room.

Hell, they might just be keeping Ginn so they can continue to "redshirt" Jenkins. Which I joke about, but I don't like it. Skill position players need reps in the NFL, in my opinion they don't benefit as much by just watching.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
moss can still constribute but crabtree and mario are playing so well catching and blocking.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Ginn is still one of the best return men in the game. Cutting him would be ridiculous.

bigpb72

OG Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will see what we where missing when gin go nuts on theese giants he has been tweeting bout it for the last 2 games.... thats like the bears cutting hester foh!