• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ted Ginn

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep Ginn, he can return both kicks (not everyone can do that) back up the receivers. He still has that make a guy miss...gone...ability.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep Ginn, he can return both kicks (not everyone can do that) back up the receivers. He still has that make a guy miss...gone...ability.

Problem is Ginn isn't shifty he is a straight line speed guy. He needs good blocking initionally then he just blows buy guys. I like Ginn as a returner but I think Kyle can do about 90% of what Ginn can do at the moment and I would rather see LMJ or Jenkins on offense then to let Ginn return kicks

nmgsc2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after yesterdays game against the Giants, I was wondering what people thought about Kyle Williams returning the kicks? I felt like there were holes there that Ginn would have just hit hard and been gone. Felt like Kyle did a lot of dancing sideline to sideline and made it easy for the Giants coverage team. I was sitting behind the endzone so saw plenty of holes he should have been hitting right in front of him but would run sideways instead.

I am not trying to say this is the reason why we lost either. I mean we just got dominated almost everywhere I felt. But I just wanted to talk about something else other than losing the way we did. I like Kyle, and want him to do well but I kind of want to see Ginn back on the kick return team and not just punts.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after yesterdays game against the Giants, I was wondering what people thought about Kyle Williams returning the kicks? I felt like there were holes there that Ginn would have just hit hard and been gone. Felt like Kyle did a lot of dancing sideline to sideline and made it easy for the Giants coverage team. I was sitting behind the endzone so saw plenty of holes he should have been hitting right in front of him but would run sideways instead.

I am not trying to say this is the reason why we lost either. I mean we just got dominated almost everywhere I felt. But I just wanted to talk about something else other than losing the way we did. I like Kyle, and want him to do well but I kind of want to see Ginn back on the kick return team and not just punts.

I would agree with all of this. Kyle is good but not as good as Ginn on KR's - not yet anyway.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No were no holes for KW to go throw yesterday on KOs. The Gaints STs had that bottled up pretty well.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No were no holes for KW to go throw yesterday on KOs. The Gaints STs had that bottled up pretty well.

Kyle's attempts yesterday were a mix of closed holes and bad decisions - I would be "a little" surprised to not see Ginn returning kicks vs. Seattle. Not as much for talent reasons as for change of pace reasons.