• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tebow Transitioning To A Patriot

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must... not... click,..

fuck.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely got coached up on how to handle the media.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely got coached up on how to handle the media.

Exactly what I meant, he handled that like Brady would have. I like Tim and I know he tries not sure if he will make team but that was a nice indicator of his committment

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dislike him as a person and as a football player. He is saying the right things finally and that is an improvement, but he has a long way to go.

"Did last year suck?"
"It's this year. Let's talk about this year."

I'll give him that one, but it doesn't undo that he has committed to attend openings of hate group's "churches" and only backed out when the media found out.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dislike him as a person and as a football player. He is saying the right things finally and that is an improvement, but he has a long way to go.

"Did last year suck?"
"It's this year. Let's talk about this year."

I'll give him that one, but it doesn't undo that he has committed to attend openings of hate group's "churches" and only backed out when the media found out.

Link????

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, he's more of a weapon then Mallett right now because he has a chance to get on the field if he makes the team. I can see him being used in the backfield the same way Hernandez was a few times because he can run with power. Personally, and again...if he makes the team... I'd use him like they did at Florida when he'd fake the run and throw a little pop pass over the LBs. I wouldn't let him throw anything else and Brady can audible in or out of the play if the D doesn't look right. I have confidence Tebow can make that play because he's already had a ton of success with it. Belichick will use him according to what he can do like he always has with other players.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh... it was more like he was going to speak there, learned they were a hate group, was still going to speak there, and some days later, after massive amounts of pressure were placed on him, backed down.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh... it was more like he was going to speak there, learned they were a hate group, was still going to speak there, and some days later, after massive amounts of pressure were placed on him, backed down.

That is your assumption. As it reads the post you linked it appears he backed out when he learned how hatefule they were not because of media pressure. You must be stretch Armstrong because your assumption is one hell of a reach.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he made the statement look that way. I believe he knew what they stood for from the start.

If he actually was unaware what the church stood for, that reflects even more poorly in my mind. You don't just blindly promote things you don't understand. That's stupidity in its highest form, and the single largest factor in the vast majority of our social problems today.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard they tried him at some skill positions and it didn't go well.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless the guy can play something else I think the Pats will cut him. He's not worth a roster spot as 3 string QB. He's also no worth the media circus considering he's just a 3rd stringer if he can't do anything else.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, he's more of a weapon then Mallett right now because he has a chance to get on the field if he makes the team. I can see him being used in the backfield the same way Hernandez was a few times because he can run with power. Personally, and again...if he makes the team... I'd use him like they did at Florida when he'd fake the run and throw a little pop pass over the LBs. I wouldn't let him throw anything else and Brady can audible in or out of the play if the D doesn't look right. I have confidence Tebow can make that play because he's already had a ton of success with it. Belichick will use him according to what he can do like he always has with other players.

yes yes yes i think they could do so much with tebow. fake run pass plays. he could take direct handoffs, i think he could be very good at bubble screens. i hope they turn him into a hybrid te/halfback like AH except tebow probably wouldnt run many deep routes. unleash the beast!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too soon to tell...

But, Edelman is a WR converted from QB and a very versatile weapon...

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edelman is far more athletic than tebow and can catch the ball.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...like AH except tebow probably wouldnt run many deep routes.

...or kill anyone unless it's upon an alter to honor his lord and savior.

Gotta give JDM props on the church thing. That whole thing sounds fishy and not the type of fishy that feeds 5000.

God it's hard to avoid God talk with this cat!

I'm still of the wait and see position on the guy. If Kraft did bring him in just for his Christ shit, that'll die off soon enough.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt Kraft brought him in for that. Belichick is one of his NFL mentors. McDaniels is the guy who had enough faith in his abilities to trade back into the first round of the draft and pick him.

Either of them would likely agree to bring him in just to help him out - give him a relatively quiet NFL offseason to develop + show that he has enough skills for another team to take him on as a QB. And if he's willing to make the switch away from being a QB, this is the team he's gonna do it with. No questions about when he'll be starting, a coaching staff who believes in him as a football player (not sure about as a QB right now, but maybe even that), etc.

If he does stick as a QB, it'll be as a third stringer scout QB who can give them looks in practice to simulate the mobile QBs coming into the league now. But I kind of doubt that's enough value and I don't think he'll stick as a QB. But if he's willing to switch, they'll give him a fair evaluation to prove that he can do it.