• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

teams in the KC race this off season

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I don't know much about Ferguson or lock I'll have to look into then.

My favorites are Rosen, Mayfield, and as you may have noticed... Jackson.
rosen yes, mayfield i just feel has the it factor, but his footwork is shit, so he gotta sure that up
jackson can be special, but hes gonna have to reduce the run(his biggest asset) and pocket pass more, but the upside is huge

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I'm with ya man. Id love to see that happen.

Well I will put it this way... how we handle this might go towards my next Tattoo

Resign Kirk and remain sane

RedskinsLogo.jpg

If we draft Jackson, I might have to go here though

redskins_shame.jpg

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I don't know much about Ferguson or lock I'll have to look into then.

My favorites are Rosen, Mayfield, and as you may have noticed... Jackson.
i actually am reading lock got a poof draft grade but may come out anyway

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to weigh in on a couple of debates:

It is impossible to know what JuJu is without Antonio Brown, the best WR in the game, and Le’Veon Bell, the best RB in football. It is impossible to judge who is better because the variables are vastly different.

Lamar Jackson is an exciting collegiate athlete and there is no way to know how he will transition to the NFL. History would say there is a very slim chance of success. Allen played well last season with good players around him. This season there is no talent surrounding him. Just because he is playing against inferior competition and not playing well doesn’t mean he can’t play well against good players. He isn’t the type of athlete that can play well against players that dominate his dramatically inferior cast. I don’t like Jackson or Allen but if I had to choose, give me Allen.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t like Jackson or Allen but if I had to choose, give me Allen.

If I had to chose, and Dan and Bruce were not our front office, I might actually choose Jackson over Allen.

But Jackson to the Redskins is just a train wreck wrapped in an Air crash, packed onto a used space shuttle next to the Hulk with a head ache..... in other words it will go swimmingly. :D

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 out of 10 Redskins fans would take Bryant over any WR we have. So would the owner.

But then again we have a culture in DC established by the owner that its usually greener on some one elses roster.

I like Crowder, but I dont think he is better than Bryant, and Im not that into the Steelers to make a call on Juju. Crowder in the slot had the potential to become dominant. In fine washington tradition, we have begun the coach any natural talent out of him process by trying to move him to the outside where I think he is not a good fit.

Count me out on Bryant he’s a fucking thug, Juju on the other hand I’d welcome to this team and yes he’s probably going to be better than crowder

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because
Because without his just shy of 4000 ards and 50 TDs rushing over the past three years... he is only slightly better than Allen as a QB. Because if he wasnt an electrifying mobile QB, he would be considered an average college QB.

Make no mistake Allen is in the conversation for two reasons, Size and Arm strength.

Jackson gets a sets at the table for one reason

eef8fb515ebd8c031f048e52ed0bf5b3
Because he looks like a stick same as bob, if players weren’t so worried bout having to defend his running in college he wouldn’t have been a great qb. When he gets to the NFL he might run great for a little while, but as soon as one of those 300 pounders get a hold of him he’ll be broken

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because

Because he looks like a stick same as bob, if players weren’t so worried bout having to defend his running in college he wouldn’t have been a great qb. When he gets to the NFL he might run great for a little while, but as soon as one of those 300 pounders get a hold of him he’ll be broken

Lamar JAckson is "The One"

neo.jpg

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rosen yes, mayfield i just feel has the it factor, but his footwork is shit, so he gotta sure that up
jackson can be special, but hes gonna have to reduce the run(his biggest asset) and pocket pass more, but the upside is huge

Mayfield is the most accurate passer, followed by Falk and Rudolph. Ferguson is over 60% but a 6'4" and 210 lbs.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't scroll through this entire thread, but I think KC and Buffalo would be a match made in heaven for a few reasons.
1) It takes KC out of the NFC
2) Bills have a ton of picks
3) I think the Bills are exhausted with Tyrod Taylor imo.

KC would actually would be going into a pretty good situation as well. The Bills have nice offensive weapons and appear on the rise. He is used to colder weather elements as well from his days at MSU. I think it's a win win for you guys and the Bills. Just my two cents. I would think you guys would want to get a deal done to keep him however.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't scroll through this entire thread, but I think KC and Buffalo would be a match made in heaven for a few reasons.
1) It takes KC out of the NFC
2) Bills have a ton of picks
3) I think the Bills are exhausted with Tyrod Taylor imo.

KC would actually would be going into a pretty good situation as well. The Bills have nice offensive weapons and appear on the rise. He is used to colder weather elements as well from his days at MSU. I think it's a win win for you guys and the Bills. Just my two cents. I would think you guys would want to get a deal done to keep him however.

Interesting!!....I never considered the Bills to be players in the Kirk Cousins sweepstakes. I am curious though and have to ask, do you think that Buffalo would go after and sign Kirk to a contract offer, if he's placed on the non-exclusive tag, knowing that in addition to the terms of said contract, they would also have to give up 2 first round draft picks, if Washington doesn't match the offer?

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Count me out on Bryant he’s a fucking thug, Juju on the other hand I’d welcome to this team and yes he’s probably going to be better than crowder

Why is Bryant a thug??

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The issue with Mayfield

latest

Yep I have mentioned it many times. I believe I said on several occasions is he the next Brees or Wilson or just the next failed short guy. Every QB in the draft has something to overcome or prove. Well documented.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting!!....I never considered the Bills to be players in the Kirk Cousins sweepstakes. I am curious though and have to ask, do you think that Buffalo would go after and sign Kirk to a contract offer, if he's placed on the non-exclusive tag, knowing that in addition to the terms of said contract, they would also have to give up 2 first round draft picks, if Washington doesn't match the offer?

IM curious to know why so many Skins fans think any team is going to do the heavy work of negotiating a contract for the Redskins, or give up two first round picks for a QB that alot ( of the same folks) are calling just above average??

I have said many times, IF the Skins use the non exclusive tag on Kirk, any team considering talking to him will have negotiated a comp price LESS than two first rounders before they make Kirk an offer. Much like what happened in the Champ BAiley deal.

Now yes i know its a QB, But the last time a team actually gave up the two firsts for ANY player was the Cowboys for Galloway. And Galloways old team actually WANTED to keep him. I simply dont think the Redskins want to keep Cousins. They will if they again dont have another realistic option. But if some one offers Bruce a 1 and 3 and he gets to say, he won... He will ship Kirk out faster than shit through a Goose.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM curious to know why so many Skins fans think any team is going to do the heavy work of negotiating a contract for the Redskins, or give up two first round picks for a QB that alot ( of the same folks) are calling just above average??

I have said many times, IF the Skins use the non exclusive tag on Kirk, any team considering talking to him will have negotiated a comp price LESS than two first rounders before they make Kirk an offer. Much like what happened in the Champ BAiley deal.

Now yes i know its a QB, But the last time a team actually gave up the two firsts for ANY player was the Cowboys for Galloway. And Galloways old team actually WANTED to keep him. I simply dont think the Redskins want to keep Cousins. They will if they again dont have another realistic option. But if some one offers Bruce a 1 and 3 and he gets to say, he won... He will ship Kirk out faster than shit through a Goose.
This is where you and I diverge. I think the Redskins want to keep KC, but only on Allen's terms. He wants to show the League that he is the shrewd negotiator and save face for his blunders handling this over the last 2 years.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where you and I diverge. I think the Redskins want to keep KC, but only on Allen's terms. He wants to show the League that he is the shrewd negotiator and save face for his blunders handling this over the last 2 years.

I think they will grudgingly keep Kirk if they cant come up with a more palatable option. But if Bruce has an out that saves face, he will bail on Kirk and try to assassinate his character on the way out. So you might be right, he wants to keep Kirk if he can look smart in the process. But if he gets an out that makes him look like he won.. he will take it.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they will grudgingly keep Kirk if they cant come up with a more palatable option. But if Bruce has an out that saves face, he will bail on Kirk and try to assassinate his character on the way out. So you might be right, he wants to keep Kirk if he can look smart in the process. But if he gets an out that makes him look like he won.. he will take it.
The problem Bruce has is that he doesn't really have a viable alternative. If KC leaves and shines elsewhere, he is finished as a GM. Especially if the QB we replace him with busts. So Bruce is between a rock and a hard place.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem Bruce has is that he doesn't really have a viable alternative. If KC leaves and shines elsewhere, he is finished as a GM. Especially if the QB we replace him with busts. So Bruce is between a rock and a hard place.

Bruce also knows as long s Snyder doesnt have his new stadium deal in place, he (Bruce) can damn near do what he wants because Snyder needs his connections and negotiating "Skills" to get that through. Sure in the End Snyder could get it done without him, but for some reason he trusts Bruce. So if Bruce says.. we are better off getting rid of Kirk and starting Ivanka Trump for a season while the rookie learns, Dan wont balk. At least not publically.