• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Team depth chart rating

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I refuse to argue with you. Everyone here knows two things. One your reading comprehension sucks and two your stats are very rarely accurate.
I never said anything about anyone being better than anyone else. I quoted stats. Having six players on IR has absolutely nothing to do with defensive stats. The Ravens as a team were rated higer in most areas. Yes, the majority of football fans will tell you that injuries are part of the game. Bringing them up when trying to defend a loss is making excuses.
Have a wonderful Ra

So here we go again. What is it with you and making things up?

Captain Cherry Picker,
First, show me where I said "It was u that said the Ravens were better in all areas of defense then the Patriots"?
Second where did I say this "he was saying that the Ravens secondary was better then the Patriots in the playoffs last year."

Waiting......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

NitWitPatsfan---
Ur go-to in a discussion is always the same. Didn't listen and cherry picks... Yawn.

Fact is you don't listen and the only reason u ever gain an advantage in a discussion is u outlast or out-boredom the other poster.but rarely out fact them.

At no point have I ever said the Patriots defense in "all" areas was better then the Ravens; that's another manifestation from your mind.it never happened bc it isn't true.

I stated that" Flacco lit up the NE Defense up but our weak dilapidated secondary couldnt keep you out of the EZ. Anyone that says the Ravens dont have a chance at a SB this year when it was everything the patriots could do to win that game didnt watch it."

I was commenting specifically about secondaries not about defenses. You need to read and "wait for it... Comprehend. That is the missing piece.

my sole point was our secondary was dilapidated in the playoffs and only had Webb and Hill who are starters playing. not an excuse a fact. The Ravens had the lead thanks to Flacco twice and ur team played "catch-up" the whole game. Finally won by picking on a back-up cornerback with plays such as wr passes and substitution trickery bc ur team was being dominated. These are facts.

There is no shame n your team resorting to wr passes and substitution techniques that are now illegal to win bc ur QB was ineffective. You won no shame in that, right?

Next.

:L:pound:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NitWitPatsfan---
Ur go-to in a discussion is always the same. Didn't listen and cherry picks... Yawn.

Fact is you don't listen and the only reason u ever gain an advantage in a discussion is u outlast or out-boredom the other poster.but rarely out fact them.

At no point have I ever said the Patriots defense in "all" areas was better then the Ravens; that's another manifestation from your mind.it never happened bc it isn't true.

I stated that" Flacco lit up the NE Defense up but our weak dilapidated secondary couldnt keep you out of the EZ. Anyone that says the Ravens dont have a chance at a SB this year when it was everything the patriots could do to win that game didnt watch it."

I was commenting specifically about secondaries not about defenses. You need to read and "wait for it... Comprehend. That is the missing piece.

my sole point was our secondary was dilapidated in the playoffs and only had Webb and Hill who are starters playing. not an excuse a fact. The Ravens had the lead thanks to Flacco twice and ur team played "catch-up" the whole game. Finally won by picking on a back-up cornerback with plays such as wr passes and substitution trickery bc ur team was being dominated. These are facts.

There is no shame n your team resorting to wr passes and substitution techniques that are now illegal to win bc ur QB was ineffective. You won no shame in that, right?

Next.

:L:pound:
This is pointless. You obviously have ZERO ability to comprehend anything you write or is written. Go back and read post # 143 for starters. Then you nit pick secondary vs. Defense. I could care less what your whole purpose was. The end results are the same. Your D let them score not just the secondary. Your pass rush didn't get there. Your LB's were lost and confused. Your D and coach lost it. Don't forget those extra 15 yards for Harbaugh mistake set up a TD. Your D combined with a very untimely pick of FlAcco lost the game. Not the injury depleted secondary. To say so is simply an excuse.

So who picked apart who even without legal inelligible receivers and WR options? last I checked everyone runs trick plays. Some do it better than others some can defend them better. What I find puzzling is Brady threw for 367 yards and FlAcco only threw for 292. Yet you keep saying FlAcco torched the Pats and without those trick plays Brady and the offense didn't do anything?

BTW still waitingas usual for you to answer straight up questions and stop deflecting. I guess after you re-read post #143 you can answer. Remember to read slowly so you can comprehend.

Still waiting zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Have a wonderful Raven night

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NitWitPatsfan---

Can someone tell me where the volume button is on this thread? I'm having a hard time listening according to Tgann?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was saying that the Ravens secondary was better then the Patriots in the playoffs last year. I was correcting him as usual.

Being that you are virtually never correct about anything, I highly doubt you were correcting someone else.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if you look at the Patriots schedule they will be favorites to win in every game, heavy favorites in most. So it's more of picking 2 or 3 that they drop. Hard to decide which ones.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if you look at the Patriots schedule they will be favorites to win in every game, heavy favorites in most. So it's more of picking 2 or 3 that they drop. Hard to decide which ones.

LOL. Yeah ok.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go ahead and break it down for us then.

Pats will likely win 12-14 games, it's not a tough schedule overall.

You aren't likely to sweep your division. You have tough road games @Dallas @Indy @Denver. You are most likely going to lose Brady for at least 2 games which will make the Pitt and Buffalo games that much tougher.

Can you win 12 games? Of course. You could potentially win 14 but that is pretty rare and the AFC East is the toughest it has been in a long while

Based on current information you would not be favored in any of those 3 road games I mentioned.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't likely to sweep your division. You have tough road games @Dallas @Indy @Denver. You are most likely going to lose Brady for at least 2 games which will make the Pitt and Buffalo games that much tougher.

Can you win 12 games? Of course. You could potentially win 14 but that is pretty rare and the AFC East is the toughest it has been in a long while

Based on current information you would not be favored in any of those 3 road games I mentioned.

Wouldn't be favored in any of them? Really? Denver maybe not, Dallas a close spread, and Colts game will be a double digit Pats fav. Why would you even think they would be a dog in Indy?

12 is likley the low end of what they will win, 15 the high end. It's not a tough schedule. The AFC East got better, sure, but only Miami has a serviceable qb. Pats will go 5-1/4-2 in the division. I have them as a loss in Denver, a toss up in Dallas, and a blowout in Indy. the rest of the schedule they should be able to handle just fine.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats 2015

1. v. Steelers Win
2. @ Bills Win
3. v. Jags Win
4. Bye
5. @ Cowboys Loss (Toss up giving it to homefield.)
6. @ Colts Win (Likely a blowout)
7. v. Jets Win
8. v. Dolphins Win
9. v. Redskins Win
10. @ Giants Win
11. v. Bills Win
12. @ Broncos Loss (This one will be interesting because we don't know what Peyton's arm will be like.)
13. v. Eagles Win
14. @ Texans Win
15. v. Titans Win
16 @ Jets Win
17. @ Dolphins Loss (Game will likely have no meaning.)

12-4, 13-3, 14-2

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't be favored in any of them? Really? Denver maybe not, Dallas a close spread, and Colts game will be a double digit Pats fav. Why would you even think they would be a dog in Indy?

You think that the Patriots are going to be a double digit favorite against a team they faced in the AFC Championship game on the road?

The reason why I think they would be a dog in Indy is because I've followed football and 11 win teams playing at home are almost ALWAYS favorites no matter who they win. Given you think they will be double digit home dogs, we are clearly watching different sports.

12 is likley the low end of what they will win, 15 the high end. It's not a tough schedule. The AFC East got better, sure, but only Miami has a serviceable qb. Pats will go 5-1/4-2 in the division. I have them as a loss in Denver, a toss up in Dallas, and a blowout in Indy. the rest of the schedule they should be able to handle just fine.

Well you are one of the biggest homers here. Vegas has the Patriots over under at 10 or 10.5. Expecting a 13-14 win season is beyond optimistic.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think that the Patriots are going to be a double digit favorite against a team they faced in the AFC Championship game on the road?

The reason why I think they would be a dog in Indy is because I've followed football and 11 win teams playing at home are almost ALWAYS favorites no matter who they win. Given you think they will be double digit home dogs, we are clearly watching different sports.

Why did you all cap that word?

Well you are one of the biggest homers here. Vegas has the Patriots over under at 10 or 10.5. Expecting a 13-14 win season is beyond optimistic.

You might want to look up the recent history of the Colts V Pats to get a better understanding why it will likely be a double digit spread. Then toss in the fact the Pats feel a need for a bit of payback to the team that started the nonscandal.

Pats v Luck

45-7 Pats at Home
42-20 Indy at Home
43-22 Pats at Home
59-24 Pats at Home

And as for the over/under on wins for the Pats, how has that faired for Vegas the last bunch of years? Pats haven't lost more than 4 games in a season since 09', and with this schedule I see no reason they will this year. (Excluding a major injury of course.)

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to look up the recent history of the Colts V Pats to get a better understanding why it will likely be a double digit spread. Then toss in the fact the Pats feel a need for a bit of payback to the team that started the nonscandal.

That isn't how spreads work.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That isn't how spreads work.

Of course they are based on getting an even split in the betting, however they tend to be fairly accurate in the score differential. Not so much on win differential where certain things like injuries are hard to predict.

But one thing is certain, the Patriots have routinely dismantled the Luck lead Colts. What evidence is there at this time that indicates it won't continue?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats 2015

1. v. Steelers Win
2. @ Bills Win
3. v. Jags Win
4. Bye
5. @ Cowboys Loss (Toss up giving it to homefield.)
6. @ Colts Win (Likely a blowout)
7. v. Jets Win
8. v. Dolphins Win
9. v. Redskins Win
10. @ Giants Win
11. v. Bills Win
12. @ Broncos Loss (This one will be interesting because we don't know what Peyton's arm will be like.)
13. v. Eagles Win
14. @ Texans Win
15. v. Titans Win
16 @ Jets Win
17. @ Dolphins Loss (Game will likely have no meaning.)

12-4, 13-3, 14-2

So you argue all summer the AFC east is good then have the pats going 5-1? lol...

this rich...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you argue all summer the AFC east is good then have the pats going 5-1? lol...

this rich...

No I'll argue that the overal division strength doesn't give you bonus points to get in the playoffs as you seem to think.