• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Team depth chart rating

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tgann still waiting for two simple answers? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This looks pretty neat, thanks for posting.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's how I picture NE fans... Drinking Zima and playing in a weak division.

You also think the Ravens are a top tier team when they are better than avg. so it's not like you have any credibility. Move the Ravens over to the AFCE and they are 8-8 battling it out with Miami.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also think the Ravens are a top tier team when they are better than avg. so it's not like you have any credibility. Move the Ravens over to the AFCE and they are 8-8 battling it out with Miami.
Ha haa that's rich.

Move the Ravens into a division as weak as the the AFCE and your team is playing in Baltimore in the playoffs which u definitely don't want bc unlike Flacco who wins in the road in the playoffs Brady ain't that guy. He loses on the road.

I can't imagine playing those tuff games against a hapless Jets Buf Miami teams... lol... 6 gimmes a year. Would love to watch NE for 6-10 every year in the AFCN where the refs let QBs get hit. Brady would retire before that happened...lol

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha haa that's rich.

Move the Ravens into a division as weak as the the AFCE and your team is playing in Baltimore in the playoffs which u definitely don't want bc unlike Flacco who wins in the road in the playoffs Brady ain't that guy. He loses on the road.

I can't imagine playing those tuff games against a hapless Jets Buf Miami teams... lol... 6 gimmes a year. Would love to watch NE for 6-10 every year in the AFCN where the refs let QBs get hit. Brady would retire before that happened...lol

The problem with your statement is the facts don't match. You were already shown that the Ravens have a .500 record vs the AFCE, including post season.

And your low football IQ is showing again. The refs are the same for both divisions. They get their assignment during the week before the games. They don't call the games different for one division to another. They do call games different from crew to crew though.

By the way why is Flaccon playing "in" the road.:lol:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with your statement is the facts don't match. You were already shown that the Ravens have a .500 record vs the AFCE, including post season.

And your low football IQ is showing again. The refs are the same for both divisions. They get their assignment during the week before the games. They don't call the games different for one division to another. They do call games different from crew to crew though.

By the way why is Flaccon playing "in" the road.:lol:

Ur right playing 6-10 teams 6 times a year is the same as playing playoffs teams in ur division
6 times a year... Ur clueless.

My point was The "Brady-free" pass zone would disappear. His ass would get struck and hard and a lot... Like Ben and Flacco and Dalton... U hv no clue..."in the road" "on the road" either way Brady sucks at it look at his road playoff record it's abysmal. Tommy Uggs don't likey to play on the road in the playoffs...lol

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ur right playing 6-10 teams 6 times a year is the same as playing playoffs teams in ur division
6 times a year... Ur clueless.

My point was The "Brady-free" pass zone would disappear. His ass would get struck and hard and a lot... Like Ben and Flacco and Dalton... U hv no clue..."in the road" "on the road" either way Brady sucks at it look at his road playoff record it's abysmal. Tommy Uggs don't likey to play on the road in the playoffs...lol

You were already provided the division standings going back about 4 or 5 years, and it doesn't match what you seem to think. In other words your a willful moron.

You also don't watch enough Patriots games to have even the slightest clue how often he gets hit. I've got news for you, it's more than you think.

And why would any QB want to play on the road in the playoffs? That's why Flacco sucks, he puts up lackluster reg season games and ends up on the road.

By the way, how do you explain away the fact that the Ratbirds are .500 vs the AFCE if they are so much more dominant?

You

Are

A

Moron.:nod:

:pound::pound:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's check in on TB12 and see how worried he is about the AFCN,

braddyydd.jpg

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were already provided the division standings going back about 4 or 5 years, and it doesn't match what you seem to think. In other words your a willful moron.

You also don't watch enough Patriots games to have even the slightest clue how often he gets hit. I've got news for you, it's more than you think.

And why would any QB want to play on the road in the playoffs? That's why Flacco sucks, he puts up lackluster reg season games and ends up on the road.

By the way, how do you explain away the fact that the Ratbirds are .500 vs the AFCE if they are so much more dominant?

You

Are

A

Moron.:nod:

:pound::pound:

Try reading dumbo... It's not me saying the north is so much better then the other divisions type it into "that Google" and you will see unless ur rose colored homer glasses disallow you to view that data...

If Flacco sucks Brady really blow as Flacco has more playoff wins and same Super Bowl titles since flaccid been in the league. The only thing Brady is better then Flacco in is Losing Super Bowls which he leads 2-0. Great Job Tommy Uggs!! lol!!

Question; if the AFCE is so good why do the reporters have them as "most improved" but never in the number 1 spot in best divisions?

Starting to make sense To ya there dumbo? sinking in at all?

Hell u even have ur team going 5-1 in ur division ... I guess u do bc it blows.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's check in on TB12 and see how worried he is about the AFCN,

braddyydd.jpg

^u posting this pic makes u creepy btw. Or ghey. Or both. Good god...lol

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Logan was so much better than Browner, why did he only play in 5 snaps in the Super Bowl and Browner played every defensive snap?

I'm not suggesting that Browner is irreplaceable by any means but you are just glossing over losing both your starting CBs
The Pats have a serious deficiency at CB.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats have a serious deficiency at CB.
Been saying it all summer. The best NE had is gone. Poof. Now against teams that don't have an OL they can rely on the front 7 but against teams such as the Steelers in game 1 that can run (well) have a good OL they will have a huge problem.

But NEPatsfan and NWpatsfan will tell u no problem... Losing Revis Browner and Arrington is a HUGE issue and if it wasn't there team they would see it.

Reactions: GNG

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try reading dumbo... It's not me saying the north is so much better then the other divisions type it into "that Google" and you will see unless ur rose colored homer glasses disallow you to view that data...

If Flacco sucks Brady really blow as Flacco has more playoff wins and same Super Bowl titles since flaccid been in the league. The only thing Brady is better then Flacco in is Losing Super Bowls which he leads 2-0. Great Job Tommy Uggs!! lol!!

Question; if the AFCE is so good why do the reporters have them as "most improved" but never in the number 1 spot in best divisions?

Starting to make sense To ya there dumbo? sinking in at all?

Hell u even have ur team going 5-1 in ur division ... I guess u do bc it blows.

Once again your NFL IQ, or should I say lack of, is showing.

What you have been shown time and time again, is that they aren't very far apart. You hang on it almost as much as you do Flacco's sweaty nut sack. You were even provided a list of the season ending standings for each div over the last handful of years. How did that turn out? Yep, North only slightly better overall.

I have the Pats going 5-1/4-2. WTF does that have to do with anything?

Your since in the league comparison doesn't work, as you have been shown over and over again, by myself and others. It's cherry picking on your part.

Flacco is a better than avg qb, not an elite qb, deal with it, it's not a bad thing.

"VALIDATE ME! WHY WON'T YOU VALIDATE ME!"
tgann on behalf of Flacco.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been saying it all summer. The best NE had is gone. Poof. Now against teams that don't have an OL they can rely on the front 7 but against teams such as the Steelers in game 1 that can run (well) have a good OL they will have a huge problem.

But NEPatsfan and NWpatsfan will tell u no problem... Losing Revis Browner and Arrington is a HUGE issue and if it wasn't there team they would see it.

The stupid knows no bounds in you.:L