• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Team depth chart rating

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not enough to win a single meaningful game? You specifically said that you predict that they will only lose the last game of the season because it is meaningless.

I said they will lose 1 or 2. I'm leaning towards 1.

As for the last game of the season there is a very good chance it is a meaningless game. If the Pats record is as I see it then the likelyhood of that game having meaning is slim.

What is so radical, based on the Pats schedule, that they will win 12+ and win 4 or 5 within the div?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said they will lose 1 or 2. I'm leaning towards 1.

As for the last game of the season there is a very good chance it is a meaningless game. If the Pats record is as I see it then the likelyhood of that game having meaning is slim.

What is so radical, based on the Pats schedule, that they will win 12+ and win 4 or 5 within the div?

Well when you expect 15-1, I guess that doesn't leave much room for divisional losses.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say that the AFC East is better this year than last year. Yet you predict that the Patriots will only lose 1 meaningless game to them.
Right?

NEPatsfan has been touting the AFCE as tuff all summer... Then in some crazy twist of fate only has NE losing 1 game in the east. And ohh by the way that game is the last game and is meaningless...wert der ferk???

Lol!!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so actually trying to get this thing back on topic instead of the usual Pats/Ravens fans fighting it out for pages the Broncos rankings look pretty close to what I would have for them. A couple obviously that I would change such as I would put D. Thomas in the Elite category as his stats show he has been a top-3 player at his position for the last 3 years straight. One I would downgrade honestly is that of TJ Ward. If they are going by projection then maybe I agree with them but if going off last year he really struggled especially in coverage for the Broncos. I honestly would put him closer to the average category than I would that of the Very Good category. Brandon Marshall is another though that I would bump up. He finished as the 4th best OLB in the NFL this past year yet was only rated as good. They seem to not be a fan of the 4-3 OLB though as Von Miller is the only one to have gotten the elite category and Khalil Mack I think is the only one that got the Very Good category. Seems like they just don't like the position a whole lot but I would say there are plenty of quality guys playing those positions right now.

Really other than those few minor tweaks I think they were pretty spot on when evaluating the Broncos roster. They show that the OL is obviously the biggest question mark as most Bronco fans know. They also show that probably the strongest unit on the team is our secondary. If the Pass Rush can be as good as expected it should make the Broncos have one of the best pass defenses in the entire league.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right?

NEPatsfan has been touting the AFCE as tuff all summer... Then in some crazy twist of fate only has NE losing 1 game in the east. And ohh by the way that game is the last game and is meaningless...wert der ferk???

Lol!!!

Not once have I said they were "tuff". What I said was the divisioin are a lot closer than you seem to think.

Also I said 1 or 2, not exactly some radical prediction.

And the fact you don't understand that a game at the end of the season is meaningless if a team has a set seeding further proves you have a negative football IQ.

Good going.:thumb:

Maybe you should try not taking people out of context so you have at least some semblance of credibility.

:nod:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so actually trying to get this thing back on topic instead of the usual Pats/Ravens fans fighting it out for pages the Broncos rankings look pretty close to what I would have for them. A couple obviously that I would change such as I would put D. Thomas in the Elite category as his stats show he has been a top-3 player at his position for the last 3 years straight. One I would downgrade honestly is that of TJ Ward. If they are going by projection then maybe I agree with them but if going off last year he really struggled especially in coverage for the Broncos. I honestly would put him closer to the average category than I would that of the Very Good category. Brandon Marshall is another though that I would bump up. He finished as the 4th best OLB in the NFL this past year yet was only rated as good. They seem to not be a fan of the 4-3 OLB though as Von Miller is the only one to have gotten the elite category and Khalil Mack I think is the only one that got the Very Good category. Seems like they just don't like the position a whole lot but I would say there are plenty of quality guys playing those positions right now.

Really other than those few minor tweaks I think they were pretty spot on when evaluating the Broncos roster. They show that the OL is obviously the biggest question mark as most Bronco fans know. They also show that probably the strongest unit on the team is our secondary. If the Pass Rush can be as good as expected it should make the Broncos have one of the best pass defenses in the entire league.

Fair enough.

Oh and it's my thread I'll do what I fing want. :lol:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough.

Oh and it's my thread I'll do what I fing want. :lol:

Which is completely fine. I just skipped over the pages once I saw it was post after post of some Ravens fans arguing with Patriot fans. I think I have read enough of those this summer to last me a lifetime. Training Camp cannot get here soon enough.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is completely fine. I just skipped over the pages once I saw it was post after post of some Ravens fans arguing with Patriot fans. I think I have read enough of those this summer to last me a lifetime. Training Camp cannot get here soon enough.

Don't fret, more to come, I'm sure. :nod:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't fret, more to come, I'm sure. :nod:

Oh I'm sure. Seems a few individuals on here just want to demand that everybody respect their team. Like I said training camp can't get here soon enough to actually talk real football. I'm just glad for the next few weeks I am traveling for work and vacation so maybe the time will go by a little bit quicker.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I'm sure. Seems a few individuals on here just want to demand that everybody respect their team. Like I said training camp can't get here soon enough to actually talk real football. I'm just glad for the next few weeks I am traveling for work and vacation so maybe the time will go by a little bit quicker.

Some place fun I hope. I have trips for work coming up to Pensacola, Baltimore, Richmond, and Nashville. The last one is probably the only one I like visiting.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some place fun I hope. I have trips for work coming up to Pensacola, Baltimore, Richmond, and Nashville. The last one is probably the only one I like visiting.

Well mine are Denver twice--once for work and then my wife told me to head to training camp when it starts up plus take a mini-vacation for her as well so go up a few days early to just mess around. Then heading to LA for a week for vacation with the wife's family so should be a good time. Plus for work just got back from a week of rock climbing and zip lining so have to say love my job!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well mine are Denver twice--once for work and then my wife told me to head to training camp when it starts up plus take a mini-vacation for her as well so go up a few days early to just mess around. Then heading to LA for a week for vacation with the wife's family so should be a good time. Plus for work just got back from a week of rock climbing and zip lining so have to say love my job!

Sweet.

I'm not built for those type activities anymore. After 6 surgeries for various reasons, along with age, you tend not to be.

Have to stick to curls and site seeing.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet.

I'm not built for those type activities anymore. After 6 surgeries for various reasons, along with age, you tend not to be.

Have to stick to curls and site seeing.

Haha well I am in a walking boot for a soccer injury suffered months ago that I ignored so I'm not exactly built to do it either. My wife was none too happy when she saw the pictures and saw that I decided to take the boot off and climb. We are supposed to go surfing at the end of the month so we shall see if she lets me do that after my week of disobeying the doctor.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha well I am in a walking boot for a soccer injury suffered months ago that I ignored so I'm not exactly built to do it either. My wife was none too happy when she saw the pictures and saw that I decided to take the boot off and climb. We are supposed to go surfing at the end of the month so we shall see if she lets me do that after my week of disobeying the doctor.

My kind of guy :suds:

I played a round of 18 in a walking boot a few years ago, 3 days after breaking my right leg just above the ankle. Told the wife I was only going because I was supposed to be there as a company rep., as I slipped my golf clubs into the trunk when she wasn't paying attention.:nod:

And for the record I walked up to every green. Course offered to throw the handicapper flag on the cart, but felt that wasn't right, and should be reserved for those that really need it.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My kind of guy :suds:

I played a round of 18 in a walking boot a few years ago, 3 days after breaking my right leg just above the ankle. Told the wife I was only going because I was supposed to be there as a company rep., as I slipped my golf clubs into the trunk when she wasn't paying attention.:nod:

And for the record I walked up to every green. Course offered to throw the handicapper flag on the cart, but felt that wasn't right, and should be reserved for those that really need it.

Love it! Yeah I haven't exactly slowed down probably like I should since the injury. I broke my foot plus a possible tear in the achilles and played 2 months of soccer with it like that. The last day of the season we ended up playing a few games so I spent 4 straight hours running on it. I'm hoping to hit the golf course here this next week for some practice rounds as well as have a big tournament in August that I need to get ready for so hoping the wife just understands otherwise might have to convince some of my clients that we need to have our sessions out on the golf course so then my wife can't argue as it is work related.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it! Yeah I haven't exactly slowed down probably like I should since the injury. I broke my foot plus a possible tear in the achilles and played 2 months of soccer with it like that. The last day of the season we ended up playing a few games so I spent 4 straight hours running on it. I'm hoping to hit the golf course here this next week for some practice rounds as well as have a big tournament in August that I need to get ready for so hoping the wife just understands otherwise might have to convince some of my clients that we need to have our sessions out on the golf course so then my wife can't argue as it is work related.

You can lie to her about it and I'll swear to it. :thumb:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can lie to her about it and I'll swear to it. :thumb:

Haha you are too kind. I think at this point she has about given up trying to tell me what to do as she knows I'll do it anyway. She always just says that if I get hurt doing it don't come crying to her as she has no sympathy for stupid.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha you are too kind. I think at this point she has about given up trying to tell me what to do as she knows I'll do it anyway. She always just says that if I get hurt doing it don't come crying to her as she has no sympathy for stupid.

My wife happens to be a nurse, so she knows she is the first person I'm going to tell when something hurts, even if it's because I didn't listen on the first hand. Sucks because I know she is going to rub it in with all that medical mumbo jumbo, and how she tried to tell me, blah blah blah. hehe

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think that the Patriots are going to be a double digit favorite against a team they faced in the AFC Championship game on the road?

The reason why I think they would be a dog in Indy is because I've followed football and 11 win teams playing at home are almost ALWAYS favorites no matter who they win. Given you think they will be double digit home dogs, we are clearly watching different sports.

Well you are one of the biggest homers here. Vegas has the Patriots over under at 10 or 10.5. Expecting a 13-14 win season is beyond optimistic.
They are currently 10-10.5 because of the uncertainty of Brady missing four games. If it comes out Brady misses only two or less games that number will climb to 11-12.