• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Team depth chart rating

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stupid knows no bounds in you.:L
Thats what I Thot. U have no answer to ur deficient secondary and how could u they are all gone. No worries it will be exposed game 1 not long now.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^u posting this pic makes u creepy btw. Or ghey. Or both. Good god...lol

That comeback was lame and gets an F-

WeakSauce.svg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what I Thot. U have no answer to ur deficient secondary and how could u they are all gone. No worries it will be exposed game 1 not long now.

Chung, McCourty are gone? When the F did this happen?

You're an idiot.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chung, McCourty are gone? When the F did this happen?

You're an idiot.

No they are there... It's that other half that is missing...the part that really matters
Revis Browner Arrington....

How do u replace them again?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they are there... It's that other half that is missing...the part that really matters
Revis Browner Arrington....

How do u replace them again?

With other players. Arrington was a nickel guy, not a starter. Browner was no losing his spot to Logan Ryan by the end of the season, started v the Seahawks for run defense. Revis is the only one that has a decent impact on the DB position, the other two are pushes at worst.

You realize they were all young players too once right? New players will come up, and we will see how they do. There is a drop off in the secondary at this point, but it's not as big as you think.

You really should try actually reading up on the NFL instead of just going with the ESPN headlines.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With other players. Arrington was a nickel guy, not a starter. Browner was no losing his spot to Logan Ryan by the end of the season, started v the Seahawks for run defense. Revis is the only one that has a decent impact on the DB position, the other two are pushes at worst.

You realize they were all young players too once right? New players will come up, and we will see how they do. There is a drop off in the secondary at this point, but it's not as big as you think.

You really should try actually reading up on the NFL instead of just going with the ESPN headlines.

I think u should try some reality. I agree that players were once young but u have to see that what you have this year has little experience filling it the space of a top 5 corner a decent other corner and a slot corner that are all gone. It's just the facts and I rarely watch EPSN I mean who can afford cable?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think u should try some reality. I agree that players were once young but u have to see that what you have this year has little experience filling it the space of a top 5 corner a decent other corner and a slot corner that are all gone. It's just the facts and I rarely watch EPSN I mean who can afford cable?

They lost one player who is an upper tier player, the other two weren't all that important in the future system, hence they were released. The Pats have some very good talent coming up, and now we will see how they do.

You base your opinions on your wishes instead of on reality.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They lost one player who is an upper tier player, the other two weren't all that important in the future system, hence they were released. The Pats have some very good talent coming up, and now we will see how they do.

You base your opinions on your wishes instead of on reality.

Think about what u said... U lost arguably a top 5 cornerback and have replaced him and the other starters with unproven young backups...

Now who is wishing?
smh...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about what u said... U lost arguably a top 5 cornerback and have replaced him and the other starters with unproven young backups...

Now who is wishing?
smh...

I never denied it, you're arguing that they now have no talent at the secondary level, however with the exception of Revis the key starters are still there.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never denied it, you're arguing that they now have no talent at the secondary level, however with the exception of Revis the key starters are still there.

It seems NFL.com believes the others were starters as well... I'll side with them and Reggie Wayne's opinion that this was NE best secondary in years... Now poof ... Gone.your whole argument is an opinion u have no clue how these players will play together but what we do know as a fact is Reggie Wayne a very good receiver and respected in the league has stated last years NE secondary was its best he has faced in NE... And now they are gone. The end.image.jpg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems NFL.com believes the others were starters as well... I'll side with them and Reggie Wayne's opinion that this was NE best secondary in years... Now poof ... Gone.your whole argument is an opinion u have no clue how these players will play together but what we do know as a fact is Reggie Wayne a very good receiver and respected in the league has stated last years NE secondary was its best he has faced in NE... And now they are gone. The end.View attachment 17535

Fail on your part.:L

And them being gone doesn't necessarily equate to them no longer being competitive.

You think from and emotional thought process instead of a logical one. Your posts prove this time and time again.:nod: