• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Team depth chart rating

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200.gif

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's pretty clear that the AFC rep in the Super Bowl will come down to either the Steelers or the Ravens.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats interesting given the Ravens were 1 decent corner away from blowing out the Patriots in there AFC Divisional game. We shall see.
Or one less INT? Guess it depends on how you look at it:nod:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or one less INT? Guess it depends on how you look at it:nod:

Flacco lit up ur Defense but our weak dilapidated secondary couldnt keep you out of the EZ. end of story.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco lit up the NE Defense up but our weak dilapidated secondary couldnt keep you out of the EZ. Anyone that says the Ravens dont have a chance at a SB this year when it was everything the patriots could do to win that game didnt watch it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
g
Flacco lit up ur Defense but our weak dilapidated secondary couldnt keep you out of the EZ. end of story.
I got to hand it to you. You are funny. Your terrible D was better in almost every category than the Pats last season. Take some time, do the research, cherry pick and come back.

Bottom Line Flucco threw an INT that cost you the game. Not to mention TB & BB surgically dismanted that weak ass D and coach of yours in order to come back from TWO 14 point deficit.

Case Closed

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
g

I got to hand it to you. You are funny. Your terrible D was better in almost every category than the Pats last season. Take some time, do the research, cherry pick and come back.

Bottom Line Flucco threw an INT that cost you the game. Not to mention TB & BB surgically dismanted that weak ass D and coach of yours in order to come back from TWO 14 point deficit.

Case Closed

The use of "Flucco" really legitimizes your post. Very impressive points for a 10 y.o. :clap:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
g

Case Closed

You know for someone who claims to be military and survived Afghanistan and such, I wonder how someone so naive got out without at least getting shot a few hundred times or so....Whew !!:crazy::noidea:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The use of "Flucco" really legitimizes your post. Very impressive points for a 10 y.o. :clap:
No need to legitimize it. The stats do that for me. Notice I'm not the one who comes on here and just spouts my opinion. I use facts or stats to make my point. Really, a Flucco thrown in there hurt your feelings that much? Lighten up. Please dispute anything I posted with facts not your teary eyed shirt sleeve.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know for someone who claims to be military and survived Afghanistan and such, I wonder how someone so naive got out without at least getting shot a few hundred times or so....Whew !!:crazy::noidea:
Quite simple, I don't allow any Raven fans in my unit.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh that's Rich !!!! :clap:....And a Happy 6th birthday to you there little man...:L
I was being serious. The military stopped allowing felons entry into the service back in your eligible days. But once again thanks for your whitty comments. You really are the best.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was being serious. The military stopped allowing felons entry into the service back in your eligible days. But once again thanks for your whitty comments. You really are the best.

Well they are obviously ok with letting cheaters in, so why the double standard, GI Slow ?

cb4ea5b6f26773377f0fafd2f0ce4bf2.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical I try talking football. Throw in a little Flucco jab and now here we go. What was the OP? I don't want to get accused of derailing/taking over/getting the last word in for this thread. Oh yes depth chart. Well as far as depth chart ratings go, you're not even on the board yet when it comes to discussing football. You are top of the charts for your photo shop skills.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to legitimize it. The stats do that for me. Notice I'm not the one who comes on here and just spouts my opinion. I use facts or stats to make my point. Really, a Flucco thrown in there hurt your feelings that much? Lighten up. Please dispute anything I posted with facts not your teary eyed shirt sleeve.

A. Where did I say anything about my feelings?

B. I don't enter into disputes with 10 year olds.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical I try talking football. Throw in a little Flucco jab and now here we go. What was the OP? I don't want to get accused of derailing/taking over/getting the last word in for this thread. Oh yes depth chart. Well as far as depth chart ratings go, you're not even on the board yet when it comes to discussing football. You are top of the charts for your photo shop skills.

When it comes to depth charts from this particular source, the Ravens rank #3 while the Patriots rank #4.

Ranking the rosters of all 32 teams - ESPN Insider | SportsHoopla.com Sports Forums

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
g

Case Closed

Nerve officially struck...lol So in the first sentence you say "our terrible D was better in almost every category then the Pats last season" then you explain to us how "TB abd BB surgically dismantle that weak D and coach in order to come back from a 14 point deficit."

Secondly, bc NWPATSfan says case closed so he must be right. Nothing to see here folks move along all the facts have been laid out and the teacher has spoken. lol!!!

Did you even watch the game? NE was behind the whole game twice by 14 points and late in the game. It took a wr pass for a Amendola for a TD to win it not to mention the substitution stuff...BB was pulling out all the tricks bc ur a$$es were on the ropes... laughable you lack the cognitive ability to connect the dots for what happened in that game but not surprised. Ravens had it won (twice) and let it slip away.Congrats on the win but everything Brady was doing to our D Flacco was giving it right back to yours.

Finally, I was specifically talking about the Ravens secondary (Which I stated) and I hope you missed.

So before I school your a$$ again lets be clear are you really saying that the Ravens who in that game were without starter Jimmy Smith, and backups Aaron Ross, Danny Gorrer, Asa Jackson and Tramain Jacobs, and rookie Terrence Brooks were better then Revis,Browner, Arrington?

that what you are saying? Is that what you are really saying??

Here comes the spin....

:doh::pound: