• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Team depth chart rating

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was being serious. The military stopped allowing felons entry into the service back in your eligible days. But once again thanks for your whitty comments. You really are the best.

It's quite sad that someone who likes to use this word so much is too freakin' lazy to look up it's correct spelling. I've let it go the past several times, but can't any longer since you have shown you intend to continue using it.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's quite sad that someone who likes to use this word so much is too freakin' lazy to look up it's correct spelling. I've let it go the past several times, but can't any longer since you have shown you intend to continue using it.
Thats how u spell it in NE.(makes perfect sense)

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my bad I forgot we had English and spelling professors monitoring a sports blog. Good work you get an A + today. keep policing those mispelled words you're doing a great job. Send this post to your Mom so she can put it up on the fridge.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This reaction/response by you would fit the urban dictionary use of "whitty".

images

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nerve officially struck...lol So in the first sentence you say "our terrible D was better in almost every category then the Pats last season" then you explain to us how "TB abd BB surgically dismantle that weak D and coach in order to come back from a 14 point deficit." Yes I was paraphrasing you and pointing out that your D was only as bad as NE's. Yet Flacco dismantled a D that statistically perfomed worse than the Ravens. I know this is difficult for you to understand as reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

Secondly, bc NWPATSfan says case closed so he must be right. Nothing to see here folks move along all the facts have been laid out and the teacher has spoken. lol!!! Is this different from you ending with "end of story", lol

Did you even watch the game? NE was behind the whole game twice by 14 points and late in the game. It took a wr pass for a Amendola for a TD to win it not to mention the substitution stuff...BB was pulling out all the tricks bc ur a$$es were on the ropes... laughable you lack the cognitive ability to connect the dots for what happened in that game but not surprised. Ravens had it won (twice) and let it slip away.Congrats on the win but everything Brady was doing to our D Flacco was giving it right back to yours. So what part of this proves your point about how bad your D was?

Finally, I was specifically talking about the Ravens secondary (Which I stated) and I hope you missed. See above

So before I school your a$$ again lets (oops since you like correcting people along with boy Money, shouldn't this be Let's?) be clear are you really saying that the Ravens who in that game were without starter Jimmy Smith, and backups Aaron Ross, Danny Gorrer, Asa Jackson and Tramain Jacobs, and rookie Terrence Brooks were better then Revis,Browner, Arrington? What I'm saying is you're D statistically over the full season was better than the Pats. Injuries are part of the game. Some teams deal with it better than others. You choose which teams I'm talking about.

that what you are saying? Is that what you are really saying??

Here comes the spin....

:doh::pound:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my bad I forgot we had English and spelling professors monitoring a sports blog. Good work you get an A + today. keep policing those mispelled words you're doing a great job. Send this post to your Mom so she can put it up on the fridge.

You certainly can't be delusional enough to think that anyone would ever take you seriously when you make up juvenile names for players/teams and struggle to spell 5-letter words.

Seriously...take some pride in yourself.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reaction/response by you would fit the urban dictionary use of "whitty".

images

I only point out things like this when they occur in posts that are insulting others. That's simply bad form...wouldn't you agree?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You certainly can't be delusional enough to think that anyone would ever take you seriously when you make up juvenile names for players/teams and struggle to spell 5-letter words.

Seriously...take some pride in yourself.
You got me again. You are indeed the spelling Nazi. What can I say? You are the man.
So by you saying this I have to surmise you have never called someone a juvenille name or a derogatory name? I'm quite sure I can find some post where you just may have? I don't know some people call that hypocritical.
Good work on those mispelled words regardless. Staying on topic did I mention the Pats came back from TWO 14 point deficits even with injuries. If I recall that has never been done before.
Have a great Raven Day.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staying on topic did I mention the Pats came back from TWO 14 point deficits even with injuries. If I recall that has never been done before.
Have a great Raven Day.

Staying on topic? How is that the topic in a thread titled "Team depth chart rating"???

:L

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staying on topic? How is that the topic in a thread titled "Team depth chart rating"???

:L
Stay with me for just a second. You can get back to your spelling bee shortly. Depth Chart correlates to injuries. Injuries = Raven Fan excuses.

You and Tgann are way too good of posters for me. So in the interest of not wanting to monopolize the board. I will defer this win to you both. At least that way Raven fans can say you won something.
Have a great Raven Day.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:
Stay with me for just a second. You can get back to your spelling bee shortly. Depth Chart correlates to injuries. Injuries = Raven Fan excuses.

You and Tgann are way too good of posters for me. So in the interest of not wanting to monopolize the board. I will defer this win to you both. At least that way Raven fans can say you won something.
Have a great Raven Day.

I'm guessing by your lack of response that u now agree that Revis is better then Matt Elam.

smh

:L:pound:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only point out things like this when they occur in posts that are insulting others. That's simply bad form...wouldn't you agree?

No I don't. You look even dumber since it's a sports thread, not an official letter to someone.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have a great Raven Day.

It was u that said the Ravens were better in all areas of defense then the Patriots...

when in fact I have listed 6 members of the secondary that were in IR for the divisional game.
It's not an excuse it's a fact and u were saying those backups were better then Revis Browner and Arrington?

lol!!! U should check facts before opening mouth.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was u that said the Ravens were better in all areas of defense then the Patriots...

when in fact I have listed 6 members of the secondary that were in IR for the divisional game.
It's not an excuse it's a fact and u were saying those backups were better then Revis Browner and Arrington?

That's hilarious coming from incapable fact boy.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that often that I put a little whipped cream on strawberries, but when I do it's pretty good.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's hilarious coming from incapable fact boy.

he was saying that the Ravens secondary was better then the Patriots in the playoffs last year. I was correcting him as usual.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I refuse to argue with you. Everyone here knows two things. One your reading comprehension sucks and two your stats are very rarely accurate.
I never said anything about anyone being better than anyone else. I quoted stats. Having six players on IR has absolutely nothing to do with defensive stats. The Ravens as a team were rated higer in most areas. Yes, the majority of football fans will tell you that injuries are part of the game. Bringing them up when trying to defend a loss is making excuses.
Have a wonderful Ra
he was saying that the Ravens secondary was better then the Patriots in the playoffs last year. I was correcting him as usual.
So here we go again. What is it with you and making things up?

Captain Cherry Picker,
First, show me where I said "It was u that said the Ravens were better in all areas of defense then the Patriots"?
Second where did I say this "he was saying that the Ravens secondary was better then the Patriots in the playoffs last year."

Waiting......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz