• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Taylor Martinez

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something to keep in mind............in the early 90's, Tommie Frazier was attempting on average 117 passes per season.........

Taylor Martinez has already attempted 107 passes through 5 games this season.

Now, I'm not saying we have the pieces in place to be like those teams from the early 90's.............but, if you want to form that identity, where you are a run first, pass second offense.............then you have to know when to pass the football and when not to. Especially when you have a QB like Taylor or Tommie who are not particularly good at throwing the football (Taylor even worse than Tommie).

Play action is where it's at............95% of his passes should be coming on play action. But the only way to do that is to run Rex left, run Rex right, run Rex up the gut, repeat..............then play action opens up, just like it did in the first 2 drives of the game against Wisconsin.

and i get made fun of for saying this??? *scoff* tha nerve!!!

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What people do need to understand, though, is that a team cannot just sign a 5-star QB and expect to go undefeated in year 1............or year 2 for that matter.

Experience >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Talent........and it's not even close

i will overrule ye on that one by saying this. Utah state's true freshman QB almost defeated the defending national champions. now im sure you have an argument against this, and i will lose should this argument develop further, but until then....i win:D

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will overrule ye on that one by saying this. Utah state's true freshman QB almost defeated the defending national champions. now im sure you have an argument against this, and i will lose should this argument develop further, but until then....i win:D

Yes, I do...........Auburn sucks :D

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol..........but really though, that QB hath done well as a Freshman

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“A lot of players on the team find a lot of things on Google and bring it to him,” Hardrick said. “He just don’t want to look at it.

“They bring it into the locker room and we all read. Taylor don’t though. He know everything he is going to read about is bad.”

Hardrick said he thinks the team should do a better job of rallying around Martinez.

“He’s the leader of our team,” he said. “I think they need to build his confidence instead of bring him down. The approach we need to take is to help him out, don’t bring him farther down.”

The offensive lineman said Martinez has worked harder than ever during the last two practices. Despite the negative attention elsewhere, Hardrick said the Huskers still believe in Martinez.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Auburn has easily one of THE worst defenses in the country.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

They probably think they're joking and being funny, but I know I am a lot like Taylor when it comes to being competitive.........and that would just piss me off more

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

They probably think they're joking and being funny, but I know I am a lot like Taylor when it comes to being competitive.........and that would just piss me off more

you think he knows about his other nickname? Ye know... Uncle Rico...?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man these avy's are gay. I'm sick of looking at mine.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
If Taylors' havin' trouble with all this negativity he should grow a set of balls, but if you ask me; there to fagile and sensitive. He should grow a vagina instead cause those things take a pounding. :pound:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vaginas sure do take a pounding

vagina.jpg