• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Taulia Tagovailoa, Brother of Tua, Enters Transfer Portal

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, is there anything sadder than going on a sports message board and bragging about how much fake money you have from betting on sports.

Yes, there is, pretending you are earning money from bets, when everyone knows you've been out at the truck stop exchanging blowies for fake money......sad.

Little man syndrome
A rare disease where someone is abnormally small and has to make up for it by acting hard
Why are you hitting me you midget? You've got little man syndrome

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little man syndrome
A rare disease where someone is abnormally small and has to make up for it by acting hard
Reminds me of my old high school basketball coach's advice when I told him I was also going into high school coaching. He said "I have three pieces of advice for you.
1. Never pursue or remain at a job just because of talent or lack of.
2. Be nice to the biggest shit ass in your class because he'll be the president of the school board in a few years.
3. Never trust an official that is short or fatter than I am!"

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little man syndrome

LOL, which one of us came here to specifically pimp out how much fake internet money we had?

You couldn't compensate any harder if you drove up in this:

iu

wearing these:

iu

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you lost some vcash...your blowjobs so bad you're giving refunds?...damn.

Which one of us came on here first talking shit about losing vcash???

I just ended the shit with a $150,000 bet...

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which one of us came on here first talking shit about losing vcash???

I just ended the shit with a $150,000 bet...

LOL, go to the tape dumbass, you bragged about your stupid vcash the first time too...and I belittled you and said you probably got it from sucking dick...I'm still not convinced that's not the case.

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone take Susan B Anthony coins anymore? An yes, I know they are worth a $1.
I have not used one in years and am sure you would have to explain to the clerk/cashier what they are.

Result of listening to libtard colleges who stated two dollar bills needed to be circulated to cut down on the use of ones which had a short life. Unfortunately nobody went out and counted the number of tills in a cash register so there was not space for them. Same with the one dollar coin; plus vending machines were not set up to handle them.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, go to the tape dumbass, you bragged about your stupid vcash the first time too...and I belittled you and said you probably got it from sucking dick...I'm still not convinced that's not the case.

You got your mind on dick don't you?

Every response has dick in it... It's ok if you want to come out of the closet... We won't judge you...

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got your mind on dick don't you?

Every response has dick in it... It's ok if you want to come out of the closet... We won't judge you...

Correction, every response to YOU has dick in it....You being you, would interpret that as somehow I want to fuck you. When the real common denominator is much less subtle.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name the top 3 things to do in Alabama?

I might want to visit one day.

Sell me on it...

as far as my vcash i'll keep you updated once sports come back.
Talladega for race weekend, don’t need to go to the race, but the free campground is awesome.

Bass fish on lake Gunterville

Talk to the ghost of Hank Williams Sr

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction, every response to YOU has dick in it....You being you, would interpret that as somehow I want to fuck you. When the real common denominator is much less subtle.

That's it... I knew it.. You are a full blown unicorn rainbow warrior...

You may continue now..

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would depend on what you like to do.

If your outdoorsy and like to golf, some of the best golfing bar none in the country is on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail. 468 holes of some of the best and most varied golf you have ever played. Great fishing, great hunting, the fastest track in Nascar, some not too shabby amateur football, great white sand beaches.

If you are the museum type the U.S. Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville is on a par with anything in Florida or DC. The Civil Rights Museums in Birmingham and Montgomery take a back seat to no one...no pun intended. Want to spend the day on one of the last remaining battleships, look no further than the U.S.S. Alabama in Mobile. Amazing art museums in Montgomery and Birmingham.

If you're looking for Thomas Keller or Alain Ducasse, the Alabama food scene might not be for you, but if you want honest food done right, Alabama kicks ass. I could meat and three or blue plate special my way across that state from top to bottom and be in heaven. Comfort food Nirvana. People doing shit with green beans, tomatoes and fried chicken that will blow your mind.

Go, don't go, no skin off my nose. I've visited every state but Montana, there are good thinks about all of them, some more than others, but Alabama doesn't need to look up to anyone.
Good job, but may I add a little. In Birmingham don't forget Barber's museum and track and The Southern Museum of flight. Barber's is the largest motorcycle museum in the world.

For food don't over look Frank Stitt's three restaurants. Highlands won the 2018 Frank Beard award for the best restaurant and a separate award for the best pastry chef.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talladega for race weekend, don’t need to go to the race, but the free campground is awesome.

Bass fish on lake Gunterville

Talk to the ghost of Hank Williams Sr

I've been to the race a couple of times, not really a race fan, but a lot of customers were. Probably been to 40 races all over the country, wish I enjoyed it more. I mean I don't dislike it, I like fast cars, but I wouldn't call myself a fan.

Lake Gunterville is definitely worthy of a trip. I had a classmate that had family property on the lake, we went there to shoot guns though.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to the race a couple of times, not really a race fan, but a lot of customers were. Probably been to 40 races all over the country, wish I enjoyed it more. I mean I don't dislike it, I like fast cars, but I wouldn't call myself a fan.

Lake Gunterville is definitely worthy of a trip. I had a classmate that had family property on the lake, we went there to shoot guns though.

If you're going for just the race, Talladega is one of the worst tracks for that. You can only see the cars when they're on the same side of the tracks as you, and they're in a pack, so it's hard to keep up with your favorite driver(if you have one. I'm 29 years old, and I've been a Kevin Harvick fan for 19 years now, so I'm pretty well invested).

You go to Talladega for the party in the campgrounds(which is free BTW, which is a big reason why Talladega is one of the few tracks that still sells out for every race).

I've caught some big fish in Guntersville. I usually go once a year. Doubt I'll get to this year.

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're going for just the race, Talladega is one of the worst tracks for that. You can only see the cars when they're on the same side of the tracks as you, and they're in a pack, so it's hard to keep up with your favorite driver(if you have one. I'm 29 years old, and I've been a Kevin Harvick fan for 19 years now, so I'm pretty well invested).

Bristol is harder to keep up with a driver than Dega. At times you have to pick a section of the track and give your neck a rest.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You go to Talladega for the party in the campgrounds(which is free BTW, which is a big reason why Talladega is one of the few tracks that still sells out for every race).

I've caught some big fish in Guntersville. I usually go once a year. Doubt I'll get to this year.

My favorite race weekend experience was the infield at the Indy 500, so I feel that. My favorite actual race experience was Martinsville.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bristol is harder to keep up with a driver than Dega. At times you have to pick a section of the track and give your neck a rest.

I still love being in the stands at Bristol. You can see everything. Even when they tried that progressive banking that made Bristol terrible on TV, it was still great in the stands. Ear protection required at Bristol, not so much at Talladega.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite race weekend experience was the infield at the Indy 500, so I feel that. My favorite actual race experience was Martinsville.

Never been to Martinsville, but want to go. Darlington is my favorite track that I've been to.

I guess my favorite experiences were when I was a kid at Atlanta Motor Speedway.

At 9 years old, I was sitting at the finish line with my grandpa when Dale Sr edged Bobby Labonte by a bumper for his second to last win, and then the next year we were in the same seats when Kevin Harvick(who replaced Dale Sr after Dale died) edged Jeff Gordon by an even slimmer margin for his first career win.

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still love being in the stands at Bristol. You can see everything. Even when they tried that progressive banking that made Bristol terrible on TV, it was still great in the stands. Ear protection required at Bristol, not so much at Talladega.

My first trip to BMS had me between turns 3 and 4 about 32 rows up. I could see both of the straights, the pits and entrance/exits of all four turns. I also could set on my patio and hear the race ... I lived about a mile from the track, as the crow flies.