• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Taulia Tagovailoa, Brother of Tua, Enters Transfer Portal

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is. I was in Florence yesterday. Had to drop two T-Tops off at Astro tops.

Damn I miss Dale's.
Yeah, but we still have George’s in Sheffield. We ate there on my birthday, and it was the last time we ate out (as everything shut down within a couple of weeks).

I loved going out on Smith. It’s got the cleanest water of any lake I’ve seen, rivaling those in the Canadian Rockies (Lake Louise, Moraine, Maligne).

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but we still have George’s in Sheffield. We ate there on my birthday, and it was the last time we ate out (as everything shut down within a couple of weeks).

I loved going out on Smith. It’s got the cleanest water of any lake I’ve seen, rivaling those in the Canadian Rockies (Lake Louise, Moraine, Maligne).
Have eaten at George's. Good food. Smith is a treasure but getting IMO overloaded with houses and those damn jet skis.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m surprised Tennessee is only 11th, given the music in Nashville and Memphis and the Smokies.

There are a couple ahead of them that surprised me. South Carolina and Arizona at 7 and 8. The real surprise to me was Maine at 44. Beautiful state...too hard to get to get to I guess.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a couple ahead of them that surprised me. South Carolina and Arizona at 7 and 8. The real surprise to me was Maine at 44. Beautiful state...too hard to get to get to I guess.

SC has Charleston and the beaches. Those are popular for midwesterners and northeasterners. AZ has the Grand Canyon.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell to the yes....those rockers are beautiful!!!

edit
if you own the land and more importantly, the mineral rights.
Two kinds of folks in these parts. "Those'ens that own it and us'ens that work it." Unfortunately, I was born into the us'ens. But it did provide a living.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that we know he is going to Maryland, the question is....

Do his parent move to Maryland or Miami?

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck did I just read??

Alabama is 14th in tourist visits?? :pound::pound:

Send me the link so I can verify your bullshit... :L:L

Maybe you should stick to sucking dick for vcash...

A Detailed Look At How Americans Travel Within The US

I’m surprised Tennessee is only 11th, given the music in Nashville and Memphis and the Smokies.

Meh... that's a six year old link regarding hotel bookings, not tourists. Many tourists, especially large families and groups will go camping and rent cabins. And a lot of folks will stay with friends or relatives. Also, those figures probably don't include small mom & pop motels. These numbers will be skewed to areas with lots of development/hotels.

Example, white water rafting vacation trips are legendary in West Virginia, yet that state is dead last in hotel bookings. Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and many other states featuring outdoor wilderness tourism are low on this list.

Another example that really stands out as skewed: Michigan is huge for tourism. If one wishes to visit the great outdoors of the Great Lakes region, one goes to Michigan.... yet of the eight states which border at least one Great Lake, Michigan is last in hotel bookings as of 6 years ago per this list. Again, camping and cabin rentals, along with tiny motels in wilderness areas are huge in states such as Michigan... not a lot of hotels in those areas, but lots of tourists.

Last edited:

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh... that's a six year old link regarding hotel bookings, not tourists. Many tourists, especially large families and groups will go camping and rent cabins. And a lot of folks will stay with friends or relatives. Also, those figures probably don't include small mom & pop motels. These numbers will be skewed to areas with lots of development/hotels.

Example, white water rafting vacation trips are legendary in West Virginia, yet that state is dead last in hotel bookings. Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and many other states featuring outdoor wilderness tourism are low on this list.

Another example that really stands out as skewed: Michigan is huge for tourism. If one wishes to visit the great outdoors of the Great Lakes region, one goes to Michigan.... yet of the eight states which border at least one Great Lake, Michigan is last in hotel bookings as of 6 years ago per this list. Again, camping and cabin rentals, along with tiny motels in wilderness areas are huge in states such as Michigan... not a lot of hotels in those areas, but lots of tourists.

Well, if you can't find Miss May 2020, sometimes you got to fuck Miss January 2014. I'd be happy to debate other numbers, but since I couldn't find any others, I went with what was available. But, what you are saying is that due to Alabama being more rural with many great camping areas, they shouldn't even be 14th, they should be higher.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if you can't find Miss May 2020, sometimes you got to fuck Miss January 2014. I'd be happy to debate other numbers, but since I couldn't find any others, I went with what was available. But, what you are saying is that due to Alabama being more rural with many great camping areas, they shouldn't even be 14th, they should be higher.
Our beaches also have few hotels. Most are condos.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name the top 3 things to do in Alabama?

I might want to visit one day.

Sell me on it...

as far as my vcash i'll keep you updated once sports come back.

It would depend on what you like to do.

If your outdoorsy and like to golf, some of the best golfing bar none in the country is on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail. 468 holes of some of the best and most varied golf you have ever played. Great fishing, great hunting, the fastest track in Nascar, some not too shabby amateur football, great white sand beaches.

If you are the museum type the U.S. Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville is on a par with anything in Florida or DC. The Civil Rights Museums in Birmingham and Montgomery take a back seat to no one...no pun intended. Want to spend the day on one of the last remaining battleships, look no further than the U.S.S. Alabama in Mobile. Amazing art museums in Montgomery and Birmingham.

If you're looking for Thomas Keller or Alain Ducasse, the Alabama food scene might not be for you, but if you want honest food done right, Alabama kicks ass. I could meat and three or blue plate special my way across that state from top to bottom and be in heaven. Comfort food Nirvana. People doing shit with green beans, tomatoes and fried chicken that will blow your mind.

Go, don't go, no skin off my nose. I've visited every state but Montana, there are good thinks about all of them, some more than others, but Alabama doesn't need to look up to anyone.

RubinRock

Has a Well-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The state of Ohio keeps S.C. in the top 10

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should stick to sucking dick for vcash...

A Detailed Look At How Americans Travel Within The US

How you like that $150,000 bet??

Keep talking shit with your little $119... If you need some advice on sports just let me know..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How you like that $150,000 bet??

Keep talking shit with your little $119... If you need some advice on sports just let me know..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

LOL, is there anything sadder than going on a sports message board and bragging about how much fake money you have from betting on sports.

Yes, there is, pretending you are earning money from bets, when everyone knows you've been out at the truck stop exchanging blowies for fake money......sad.