• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

T-Williams in Danger

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I can appreciate that ....

but werent the same type posters hating Austin early in his career... Loving him when he did great ... hating him after he got hurt ?

I'll stand up and said I thought Austin would be gone ... but BEACUSE OF CAP reasons ... thats been restructured ...

I'm talking about the love the guy this week hate him the next

''same type posters''? We're not Warpath dude, just saying the kid would be a better player quicker if they made him earn his way.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember alot trashing him ..... as a wasted pick

Same was said with Lee the year before ..

Value picks because of injuries

I remember you fighting the defense of Lee's pick ... just as hard as I fought the defense of Carter's

I will Admit I didn't have issue with either of those picks, I actually loved the Carter pick...This being said because of them being pre-draft injured players and now with the constant injury hx with the Cowboys I have made it known that I would prefer this team only draft guys with a clean injury hx or minor injuries only. Same thing go's for Murray. I don't think this team has a talent issue...it has health issues that forces us to play second tier talent.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On #3 WR: I don't see why it has to be written in stone anyway on one guy over the other. The players are so different that I think they should all be getting snaps. Whomever does well should get more. I want to see some of Beasley too. That kid just seems to get open.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On #3 WR: I don't see why it has to be written in stone anyway on one guy over the other. The players are so different that I think they should all be getting snaps. Whomever does well should get more. I want to see some of Beasley too. That kid just seems to get open.

^^This. I'd like to see Beasley get a little time too. Guys like Miles, and even Romo, might have never got a shot in the league if it weren't for injuries. When a young kid is out there making plays in the limited opportunities he gets, who knows. As to Harris, the kid is a flat out player. He might have been our best special teams cover guy last week as well

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other thing he did do well is Duck! Because if he didn't get down on that hit between the 2 Giant defenders we would be talking about him playing next season or later this year. Would have been a shot!!

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
''same type posters''? We're not Warpath dude, just saying the kid would be a better player quicker if they made him earn his way.

I called no name ..... your or anyone else

but I've also watched a decade of fire this coach this player just to see the next week them have a good game ad the whole opinion change.

I've have agreed I think Harris should be the #3 granted his preseason wasn't good either ..... so him and Williams both had bad preseason ... To me Harris performance last year should have been the bit that gave it to him..... but ehhhh ... I aint Jerry

My thing with Williams is .... I don't get why everyone expects a huge impact from a rookie receiver .... especially his first game.
The standard for a receiver is THREE years to make an impact. Moss is the only rookie I ever saw live up to the Madden expectations of a receiver his rookie year.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called no name ..... your or anyone else

but I've also watched a decade of fire this coach this player just to see the next week them have a good game ad the whole opinion change.

I've have agreed I think Harris should be the #3 granted his preseason wasn't good either ..... so him and Williams both had bad preseason ... To me Harris performance last year should have been the bit that gave it to him..... but ehhhh ... I aint Jerry

My thing with Williams is .... I don't get why everyone expects a huge impact from a rookie receiver .... especially his first game.
The standard for a receiver is THREE years to make an impact. Moss is the only rookie I ever saw live up to the Madden expectations of a receiver his rookie year.
isn't that what everyone is saying. Let him earn the WR3 job & not just give it to him? Doesn't sound like too many ppl are saying he was gonna be a huge impact.
Its kinda like you are just wanting to be on the opposite side of the fence of whoever is posting.