• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

T. Williams demanding a trade or new deal

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not directed at you personally, but this video is a complete waste of time. It says absolutely nothing that anyone on this bd nor most Redskins fans didn't already know. Of course he wasn't going to report to camp & off course this can be resolved before the opener. As they said on the movie Naked Gun - "Nothing to See Here".
you are right , i wasnt surprised about the future no show . hope it gets resolved soon

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Better hope that is true skins PR

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Better hope that is true skins PR
Sure would like to hear this from Trent's camp. Doesn't mean a whole lot coming from the Redskins.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Deangelo Hall says TW wants the training staff fired.

Can anyone blame TW for that?

Most injured team in the league, two years running.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He won’t get fined in the end

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think a lot of people forgot that he gets fined. He is under contract. There is no excuse for him not being in camp.

I am not buying the medical staff crap. Sometimes you get on a bad run of injuries. Should the Eagles and Vikings fire their medical staffs? Meanwhile Trent prescribes Mary Jane for pain and gets suspensions.

He was happy to sign the contract when it was offered, be a man and live up to it.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, just maybe TW is on our side here. What if he absolutely cannot stand Bruce Allen and will not play under his leadership for some reason that, “I know what Trent told me, so I know what the truth is,” Allen said, via NBC Sports Washington. “I’ll leave my conversation with Trent between the two of us.” Only Bruce Allen, who has told no one apparently, except Snyder of course, and the TRUTH is Trent told him to FO you liar and as long as you are present, I will never play for you scum bag! Now wonder Bruce will leave the conversation between the two of them.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, just maybe TW is on our side here. What if he absolutely cannot stand Bruce Allen and will not play under his leadership for some reason that, “I know what Trent told me, so I know what the truth is,” Allen said, via NBC Sports Washington. “I’ll leave my conversation with Trent between the two of us.” Only Bruce Allen, who has told no one apparently, except Snyder of course, and the TRUTH is Trent told him to FO you liar and as long as you are present, I will never play for you scum bag! Now wonder Bruce will leave the conversation between the two of them.

Yeah, not a fan of Allen but I don't think Trent will influence Dan. If Allen is let go it will be because he pissed off Snyder.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, not a fan of Allen but I don't think Trent will influence Dan. If Allen is let go it will be because he pissed off Snyder.
Allen won't be let go until dan needs his next scapegoat. Like maybe if Haskins bombs out.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think a lot of people forgot that he gets fined. He is under contract. There is no excuse for him not being in camp.

I am not buying the medical staff crap. Sometimes you get on a bad run of injuries. Should the Eagles and Vikings fire their medical staffs? Meanwhile Trent prescribes Mary Jane for pain and gets suspensions.

He was happy to sign the contract when it was offered, be a man and live up to it.

I agree that TW should live up to his contract, but I dont see how you could discount TW possibly having a problem with the medical staff.

They seem to suck.

I also would think that DeAngelo Hall, who claims to have talked to TW in the video I posted, would know more about his thinking than any of us here.

It’s hard to understand why all of these players:
Gordon, Zeke, TW, etc, feel as though they dont have to honor their contracts.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that TW should live up to his contract, but I dont see how you could discount TW possibly having a problem with the medical staff.

They seem to suck.

I also would think that DeAngelo Hall, who claims to have talked to TW in the video I posted, would know more about his thinking than any of us here.

i agree on every aspect of this ! i want to hear from TW though for sure

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They seem to suck.

Its hard to know what is really going on. Clearly this franchise has been unhealthy, by NFL standards, for a couple of years. And the medical issues arising from recovery are well documented. So one should be looking at the medical/training side to see if it can be improved. But if Trent is just using this as a way to get the skins to redo his deal, that would suck. And we will know if he does get a new deal and there are no changes to med/training side.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to know what is really going on. Clearly this franchise has been unhealthy, by NFL standards, for a couple of years. And the medical issues arising from recovery are well documented. So one should be looking at the medical/training side to see if it can be improved. But if Trent is just using this as a way to get the skins to redo his deal, that would suck. And we will know if he does get a new deal and there are no changes to med/training side.
It’s early but with the stop gap Penn signing I think drafting a LT. High next year is in the cards

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3