• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

T. Williams demanding a trade or new deal

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst thing the team could do it have him sit out the year. No one wins in that scenario. If he is determined to leave, trade him.
I'm in agreement but now with TW saying "I won't play for Redskins again" it has hurt our return value. Lucky if we get a 3rd out of this. Now, who has hurt who? Let's break it down.
Trent I'm sure has head head repaired
Trent did not put wear and tear on his body this off season
Trent still one of highest paid LT
Trent one of highest salary Redskin
Trent wants to go to a contender (honestly this is what its about)
Trent gets traded he pays no fines
Trent is a captain
Trent backed by team on several occasions
TW is a poor communicator

Skins already lost trade value as he stated he will not play for team
Continuity in camp w/online affected
Veteran backside presence for new QB gone
Unnecessary turbulence around team due to his absence ( should have been a quiet camp)
RK would never pull this shit!

Goodbye to TW who tarnished his Redskin career and will never be in the ring of fame just like Bailey. This all will be blamed on Snyder but neither is his fault. Everyone has skin in this as does TW.

Laconic37

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F**** YOU TRENT WILLIAMS! Be a man and state specifically why you are upset! Or are you too paranoid smoking that weed again? If YOU sign a contract, Honor that contract. If you are worried about your health seek a second and third opinion. You let down your teammates and your fans. So good riddance you piece of excrement.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't rush a trade. It is football, there will be injuries. Couple of LT's go down and his trade value may go up.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in agreement but now with TW saying "I won't play for Redskins again" it has hurt our return value. Lucky if we get a 3rd out of this. Now, who has hurt who? Let's break it down.
Trent I'm sure has head head repaired
Trent did not put wear and tear on his body this off season
Trent still one of highest paid LT
Trent one of highest salary Redskin
Trent wants to go to a contender (honestly this is what its about)
Trent gets traded he pays no fines
Trent is a captain
Trent backed by team on several occasions
TW is a poor communicator

Skins already lost trade value as he stated he will not play for team
Continuity in camp w/online affected
Veteran backside presence for new QB gone
Unnecessary turbulence around team due to his absence ( should have been a quiet camp)
RK would never pull this shit!

Goodbye to TW who tarnished his Redskin career and will never be in the ring of fame just like Bailey. This all will be blamed on Snyder but neither is his fault. Everyone has skin in this as does TW.
One point of clarification. To my knowledge, it has been said by others that TW will not play for this team again. TW himself has made no statement to the public at all.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will reserve judgement till I hear a public statement from him and not unnamed sources

Not saying the reports aren’t true , not saying the are but my policy is unnamed sources don’t carry much weight at all

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F**** YOU TRENT WILLIAMS! Be a man and state specifically why you are upset! Or are you too paranoid smoking that weed again? If YOU sign a contract, Honor that contract. If you are worried about your health seek a second and third opinion. You let down your teammates and your fans. So good riddance you piece of excrement.
Welcome to our forum !!!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is somewhat up to Trent to man up. Why doesn't he talk to the press if he has a legitimate beef?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is somewhat up to Trent to man up. Why doesn't he talk to the press if he has a legitimate beef?
I think it would at least speed up the process if he went public with his beef. But maybe he’s not interested in speeding up the process? If his real goal is a new deal, Thursday’s game had to make him smile.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I’m Bruce Allen, I’m calling up the worst team in the league (oh, wait, that’s us) and try and make a deal. And I would let him know. Does he want to end his career in buffalo or cincy? That’s how you deal with these guys that refuse to play under their existing deals.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst thing the team could do it have him sit out the year. No one wins in that scenario. If he is determined to leave, trade him.

You don’t trade him unless you can get value for him. No matter what, you don’t let him WIN. If he screws the team, you screw him.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t trade him unless you can get value for him. No matter what, you don’t let him WIN. If he screws the team, you screw him.
He is of zero value to us sitting out. This is why I said you trade him to the worst team you can. Let him finish his career in Buffalo, Cincinnati or Detroit. Get what ever you can. Maybe the next guy that wants to renege on his contract will see that and think twice.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont buy he is coming back . i also feel he isnt recovered from surgery either

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is of zero value to us sitting out. This is why I said you trade him to the worst team you can. Let him finish his career in Buffalo, Cincinnati or Detroit. Get what ever you can. Maybe the next guy that wants to renege on his contract will see that and think twice.

And realistically, a late round pick is no value either.

These guys don’t care where they play...they want to get paid.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And realistically, a late round pick is no value either.

These guys don’t care where they play...they want to get paid.
I’m not so sure. Of course money is always a factor, but Trent should be set for life, as should his kids. While getting away from this train wreck has to be the driving force, I believe he wants to go to a SB caliber team for a chance to win it all before he is done. This also helps solidify his enshrinement in the HoF.

Also, we can get more than a late round pick. Probably not a 1st, but good chance at a second and a few more lower down the wrung.